First Time Submission

Story Info
A slave submits to her new dom for the first time.
4.6k words
3.75
51.3k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(note, this story contains vomit, as well as some piss play. If you do not want to read those things, then this is probably not the story for you)

*

I was nervous as I arrived at the motel room door. I raised my hand up to knock, paused momentarily to reconsider, and then in a burst of courage, rapped loudly 3 times on the door. I had to wait nervously for several more moments before the door opened, and I walked inside. I had met him once before, in a coffee shop, but this was different. Now, I was his to do with as he pleased.

As soon as I was inside and the door was closed behind me, he sat down on the edge of the bed. "Strip," he said to me, cold, unfeeling, as if this were an everyday occurrence. I dropped my bag on the floor (filled with my toys, which he had instructed me to bring) and began to quickly take my shirt over my head, and he added, "No, slowly." I slowed my pace, and felt his eyes on every inch of me. My embarrassment was probably obvious on my face. I finished removing the shirt, and then peeled myself out of my light blue jeans. I looked down at my underwear, and blushed further. He had instructed me to wear my most ugly, most granny-panty pair of underwear that I owned, and he laughed at me then as I stood there in them.

"Bra next," he said to me, and I complied, unhooking it, and letting my fairly large breasts free. "Now stop for a minute, I want to take a picture of you in those hideous panties, they are hilarious," he said, and I hung my head in shame. He reached for a camera and snapped a few shots of me standing there. He put the camera down and told me to finish undressing. I removed my underwear, and realized I was still wearing my socks and tennis shoes, and removed those as well.

"Good, slut," he said, "now come over here and kneel in front of me, hands behind your head."

"Yes Sir," I replied, and knelt by his feet. With my hands behind my head, I felt totally vulnerable. He began to inspect my breasts, lifting them with his hands to feel their heft, pinching and twisting at the nipples (making me squeal, as they are quite sensitive from the piercings), then raising them up by the nipples, jiggling them a bit, and dropping them.

He then ran his hands lightly along my sides, which, as I am quite ticklish, made me squirm. He slapped me suddenly on my face. "Be still, bitch!" he snapped at me, and continued to run his hands along my body. I tried very hard to stay still, but it was quite difficult. He just laughed at me.

"Open your mouth," he said, and I did so. He pried it open as far as it would go with his fingers, seeing how wide I could open it. He then shoved two fingers into my mouth, causing me to gag. He laughed again. "I can see that this is going to be fun," he told me. "Stand, turn away from me, spread your legs and grab your ankles."

I did so, feeling very off-balance as I stood like that. I realized that my most private bits were now on display for him, and grew quite embarrassed again. He rubbed his thumb on my clit, and I tried very hard not to collapse. Then, without warning, he shoved two fingers inside my cunt.

"Holy shit, you are soaking wet, you little whore!" he told me, and I blushed even more deeply. He wiggled the fingers around inside me until I began to moan, and then he removed them. "Can't have you enjoying yourself *too* much," he said. "Open your mouth again." When I did, he had me clean my juices off of his fingers. Once they were clean enough for him, he removed them, and then suddenly spat on my asshole and shoved a finger inside.

I shrieked at the sudden intrusion. He roughly moved the finger in and out of my asshole, not caring whether or not I adjusted to the intrusion. "You are quite tight here, slut, we need to work on that," he said to me, and I blushed yet again. With no warning, he shoved me over, and I fell on the floor. He then grabbed me by the hair and began to drag me toward the bathroom. After a few steps I recovered enough to be able to sort of crawl along, so that I was not dragged the entire way.

He led me unceremoniously to the floor beside the toilet. "From how you reacted to just my fingers, I have a feeling you are going to puke, and I don't want to have to explain that to housekeeping, so you get to deal with cold tile on your knees," he said. He stripped off his shirt, and then told me to take off his pants and underwear. I did so, noticing how hard he were as I did.

Once he was naked, he grabbed my hair again. "Open your mouth, cunt," he said to me, and I complied. He roughly shoved my head down on his hard cock, and I immediately gagged at the intrusion. He pulled my head off, and then shoved it back down again. He continued this way, causing me to gag each time, not giving me time to adjust to the intrusion. Finally he pushed my head all the way down onto his cock, into my throat, and my gag reflex kicked in fully. I felt myself begin to vomit on his cock. He felt it as well, and yanked my head off and pointed it towards the toilet. I retched into the toilet, emptying the contents of my stomach. He laughed at me.

Once I had finished puking, he pulled my head back to his cock. He forced himself all the way back into my throat again, and this time I managed to accept his cock without puking. He began to fuck my face with full force then, going into my throat with each stroke. I struggled to grab breaths where I could. There were tears coming from my eyes. He took a few pictures of me like this, his cock in my mouth, my face stained with tears and vomit. He then went back to face-fucking me, with more force and frenzy now. I continued to gag and attempt to breathe, until finally he pulled his cock out of my mouth and, before I had a chance to catch my breath, shot his load onto my face.

He took a few more pictures then, of me with his cum all over my face. He then put down the camera and said, "I need to take a leak." I expected him to turn towards the toilet, but instead he told me to open my mouth. He then began to piss all over my face and chest, and in my mouth. "You do not have to swallow," he told me, "but you are not to spit it out until I give you permission. I want you to taste it and remember what a filthy whore you are." I held his piss in my mouth until he finished relieving hisself, and then sat there, mouth open, covered in cum and piss and tears and vomit.

He took a few more pictures of me like this, and then declared that he was hungry. He told me to spit out the piss all over myself, and that he was going to order room service, and that I should get dressed. I put on my bra and shirt, and reached for my underwear, but he stopped me. "Wait a second, let's throw in a butt plug first," he said, and then pulled out my small butt plug and applied some lube to it. He then roughly shoved it inside me, and told me to finish dressing. While I was doing so, he ordered himself food from room service, and I idly wondered what I would eat.

Once he was off the phone, he turned to look at me. "I assume that you obeyed me, and have not peed for several hours, slut?" I nodded in reply. "Good, then you must need to go pretty badly, huh?" he asked. I nodded again. "Wonderful. Here is what you are going to do. When the room service gets here, you are going to piss yourself while the food is being served. This is why I wanted you to wear light colored blue jeans, so that it would be quite obvious that you were a stupid, incontinent slut to anyone who saw you in them. Understand me?"

"Yes Sir," I replied, once again hanging my head in shame. I realized what a mess I must look already, before even having to do this shameful thing. Soon the knock on the door let me know that the food was here, and he had me answer the door. As soon as the room service man entered the room, I let my bladder loose and began to piss my pants. Soon, the wetness was quite visible on the crotch of my pants and down the legs. The man looked at me, and obviously noticed, but said nothing. I blushed a beet red.

Once all of his food is delivered, he paid the man. Then he turned to me. "Oh, don't you think that you should give the man a tip?" he asked me. I looked at him, dumbfounded, not entirely certain what he meant. The look that he gave me, however, made it very clear what he expected of me. I turned to the room service man, who was looking confusedly at me, and lifted up my shirt and bra, flashing him. It was then his turn to grow red and flustered, as he was not sure how to respond.

"Aren't they nice?" Sir said to him. He nodded, not taking his eyes off of me. "You can touch them if you want, she won't mind. Right, slut?" I nodded in reply, looking at both Sir and him, silently hoping that he would not take him up on the offer. He did of course, though. His hands fondled my breasts roughly and hungrily, but his eyes kept darting to the wet spot in my pants.

Finally he said to me, "Miss? I think that you have had an accident," and he pointed at my jeans. I hung my head, and wished that I had a hole that I could hide from my shame in. I then heard Sir's voice. "Oh dear, did you wet yourself again, you naughty thing?" I nodded at him, knowing that he of course already knew the answer to that. He turned back to the man. "She is so horrible at controlling herself sometimes. I always punish her for it, but it never seems to stop her. Would you like to spank her yourself this time, since she did so in your presence?" I nearly died at this suggestion, but he looked nervous, and said no. I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Ok, well, would you like to at least stay and watch?" he asked him, and he nodded yes this time, quite readily. Sir ordered me over to him, and bent me over his lap. He then pulled down my wet pants and underwear to around my knees. "Count them, slut," he told me, and then his hand fell hard on my ass. "One, Sir," I managed to squeak out. He then, without giving me a moment to relax, rained 19 more blows down on my ass cheeks, as I counted each one, and the room service man looked on lustily.

After 20, he shoved me unceremoniously off his lap. "Now perhaps she will behave for a while. Sorry that you had to witness what a filthy whore she is," he said to him. He nodded, and hastily left the room, sporting quite a boner in his pants. When he was gone, he nudged me with his foot and laughed. "Did you enjoy that humiliation, cunt?" he asked me, and I nodded, shamefully. He then moved over to the table where his food was, stopping to grab his bag on the way.

He pulled out a doggie dish, with two sections, and a few bottles of baby food. "You are not good enough to deserve real food, bitch, and I figured I would be a little bit nice to you on our first meeting, so I went with baby food instead of dog food. Although, I must point out, I picked the grossest sounding flavors I could find." As he was saying this, he scooped out the baby food into one half of the food dish. He then instructed me to fill the other half with water from the tap. I did so, and then returned with the dish. He told me to put it under the table by his feet, and I did so. I heard he begin to eat above me, and started to reach toward my dish with my face, when he kicked me in the tit.

"What makes you think that you get to eat while I am eating, whore?" he asked, angrily. I apologized, and returned to kneeling beside his legs. He took his time eating, enjoying the steak and potatoes that he had ordered, and my mouth watered. When he finally finished, he open a can of beer, and sip gingerly on it. "Ok, slut, you can eat now," he told me. "Make sure that you clean your dish completely."

I leaned over to the dish, and began to eat it as best as I could with my mouth. It was disgusting. I am not sure what flavors he had picked, but I certainly did not enjoy the taste of them. When I was about halfway done, he readjusted his legs, getting his toes in my food. "Fuck," he said, "can't you stay out of my way, you dumb pig? Clean off my toes with your mouth, filthy whore. I want them totally clean." I absolutely despise feet, and think that they are disgusting, so I whined up at him. He kicked me in the tit again with his clean foot, and barked at me to do it.

Crying, I began to clean off his toes. I nearly retched several times at the thought of what I was doing. I heard him chuckle. "Don't puke on my feet, cunt, or I will make you clean that up as well." I gulped, and managed to stifle my disgust and cleaned his toes completely. When I was done, he rubbed his foot in my hair to dry it off, and then went back to sipping his beer. I finished the rest of my food and water as quickly as possible, and licked the bowl clean.

I came out from under the table to let him know that I was done, and he told me to show him the bowl. I did so, and he approved of how clean I had gotten it. "Well slut," he said, "time for some more fun. Have you ever had an enema?" he asked me. I shook my head no, and he said that he figured as much. He then pulled an enema kit out of his bag and filled it up in the sink.

He returned to me, and ordered me on to all fours. He lubed up the tube of the kit, and then yanked out my butt plug and inserted the tube into my ass. He then let the entire bag of water drain into my ass, squeezing it at the end to make sure it was all inside me. Mostly I felt weird at first, but then the cramps hit me, and I looked at him imploringly. He laughed, pulled out the hose and quickly inserted a larger butt plug to hold the water inside me. He then pulled up a chair beside me, propped his feet up on my back, and turned on the television and sipped more beer.

I stayed this way, his footstool, for quite some time, trying not to cry from the pain of the cramping. Eventually he tired of the television, and told me to crawl into the bathroom. He then told me to sit on the toilet, and I did so. "Normally I would give you some privacy now," he told me, "but I think that you would enjoy the humiliation so much that I think I will stand here and watch. Go ahead and pull out the butt plug and relieve yourself," he instructed me.

Whimpering at the embarrassment of having him stand there, but in more pain than embarrassment, I did so. I felt a rush of relief as the water left my bowels and splashed into the toilet. Once I was completely empty, he told me to clean myself off, and to my chagrin, he did not even leave me the dignity of doing this in private. When I finished cleaning up, he motioned for me to go to the bed, and I did so. He instructed me to lie down on my back, and then proceeded to handcuff my hands to the bed frame above my head. He then brought out two pieces of rope, and tied each leg to the bottom bed frame, so that my legs were spread wide.

He then got the camera and once again began taking pictures of me. After a few minutes, he grabbed my filthy piss-filled underwear from the floor, and shoved them in my mouth, putting a piece of duct tape over them to keep them in. "I don't want to hear you whining when I fuck that sorry ass of yours," he told me. "Hope those taste disgusting." He then took a couple pictures of me with them in my mouth, then took his pants back off. His cock was once again hard.

He began to tickle me again, with a malicious grin on his face. I squirmed, but he sat on me, pinning me in place. He bit my breasts, making sure to do so hard enough to leave marks. He roughly shoved a few fingers into my soaking wet cunt, and teased me with them. He then smeared the juices onto his cock, and shoved his fingers back inside me. He quickly withdrew them this time, and shoved them into my ass. I tried to cry out at the intrusion, but could not, because of my panties (which tasted awful).

After roughly moving his fingers in and out of me for a bit, I felt the tip of his cock at the entrance to my asshole. I tried to cry out, to beg him to stop, but it was no use, as my mouth was filled. He pushed his way inside my tight pucker, and the pain was intense. He moved slowly at first, giving me a chance to adjust, and then began to fuck me vigorously. My moans became moans of pleasure, as he used me for his own pleasure. Eventually though, he stopped suddenly, and I whimpered into my gag, not wanting it to be over.

To my relief, he did not withdraw from me, but only reached for his bag. He drew out a very large cucumber, and showed it to me. "This is going in your cunt, bitch. I want you as filled as possible," he told me. He then lined the cucumber up at the entrance of my cunt, and shoved it in. I cried out in both pain and pleasure, and felt fuller than I ever had before. He fucked me roughly with the cucumber for a bit, then left it as far inside me as it would go, and began to pound my ass again. It hurt more, now, since there was less room to accommodate him. Tears streamed down my face again unwillingly. He grabbed my tits roughly and savagely as he pounded away inside me, his face full of lust.

Before I was ready for it to be over, I felt her hot seed shoot inside of me. He grunted and collapsed, pulling out of me. I felt his cum trickle out of my now-gaping asshole. The cucumber slid out of me as well, and I suddenly felt very empty. All of a sudden, I noticed that I really needed to pee again, and grunted, trying to get his attention. He ripped the duct tape off of my mouth painfully, and pulled the panties out of my mouth. "What do you want, whore?" he asked me.

"I...I need to pee again, Sir," I told he, embarrassed by my confession. He laughed at me. "Well go ahead then," he said, but I shook my head no. Enraged at my disobedience, he slapped me hard in the face. "Did you just tell me no, bitch?" he growled at me.

"Sorry, Sir," I said. "It's just that, I don't want to wet the bed." Suddenly his hands were on my abdomen, and he pushed hard against my bladder. There was nothing that I could do to stop myself, and I felt the warm liquid between my legs again, and cried as I wet the bed.

"Hmm," he said, and I could tell that what was coming next was going to be something I did not enjoy. "I think that you should call room service and tell them that you need new sheets and a comforter, because you wet the bed, don't you cunt?" I grimaced, then nodded, knowing there was no real choice. He unlocked the handcuffs, and then untied my legs. He handed me the phone, and dialed the front desk, giving me no time to prepare myself mentally. I heard the front desk clerk answer, and I stammered for a moment. He gave me a warning look, and I managed to speak.

"Hello, this is room 230, I, um, I peed in the, um, the bed, and I need new sheets and a new comforter please," I said, nearly crying again. I heard the front desk clerk chuckle under his breath. "I will send a maid right up," he said, and then hung up on me. He laughed at the mortified expression on my face, and told me to gather up the nasty comforter and sheets for the maid. I did so, and did not notice the knock on the door and he opening it, until it was too late for me to realize that I was naked. He had, of course, managed to dress himself before answering the door.

The maid walked in, a young woman who looked tired and overworked. She noticed me at about the same time that I noticed her, and she shot me a disapproving glance. I sat down in a corner, trying to cover as much of myself up as possible, knowing that this was futile, as she had already seen me naked. She put on the new sheets and comforter, gathered up the dirty ones, and snapped at me to be more careful in the future. I wanted to die.

As soon as she left, his laughter rang out. "Get in the tub, you filthy whore," he told me, and I made my way to the bathroom on all fours. I got into the tub and stood, but he smacked my tit and told me to kneel. I did so, and he climbed into the tub in front of me. He turned on the warm water, and began to bathe himself, ignoring me.

12