First Time Submitting...

Story Info
It was time for me to see just how good of a Dom my BF is...
1.8k words
3.82
23.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My boyfriend is always a little aggressive with me in the bedroom (choking, spanking, biting, pinching, hair-pulling, etc) but I have never 'mentally' submitted to him...until last week. The evening was a bit of a challenge for both of us as he has never controlled or dominated a woman fully either.

So the night began. I arrived at his place with my big toy box in hand and ready to play. He told me to go upstairs, put on something pretty as well as a collar and a butt plug. I couldn't help but smile from my excitement as I ran upstairs to get ready. I came back down quite quickly (trying to hide my obvious smile) and, without a word, he motioned for me to sit on my knees in front of him with my head down and to wait. I immediately did as I was told and waited for him for a few minutes while he sat on the couch and typed on his laptop. My legs quickly became sore as I am not used to being in such a position for very long, so I squirmed a little. I was trying very hard to be a good little sub so my smile was starting to fade from my face as I was relaxing and setting my mind to the task. He reached over and lifted my chin with his hand and without saying a word he put a wine glass to my lips and allowed me to drink some wine. I said 'thank you Sir'. He went back to his laptop and I waited again.

After a few more minutes he reached into the toy box and pulled out a small whip...one that has short rubber tassels no more than 8 inches in length. He slowly slid the tassels along my shoulders and up and down my arms. They felt cool and nice and smooth. Leaning behind me he lifted my black baby doll nightie, teased my ass with the whip, and then gave me a short quick snap across one of my cheeks with it. I jumped...and said 'thank you Sir'. He whipped my ass again. Again I thanked him. It didn't hurt too much which gave me a bit of comfort as I was really not sure of how it would feel when used on me for the first time. He reached down between my ass cheeks and felt for my butt plug. Finding it he gave it a little tap as if he was pleased with me. He continued to whip me gently...my shoulders, ass and breasts...and then he whipped my pussy. It made me jump a little but I loved it. I eagerly thanked him for that one!

Reaching back to the toy box he pulled out a roll of bondage tape...the kind that looks like black duct tape but doesn't stick to your skin...only to itself. He lifted me up to a standing position and pulled my arms behind my back and bound my wrists with the tape. It was a unique experience to have my arms tied behind me as it has never been done to me before. I liked it.

He then turned me around and leaned me over a short bookshelf. Lifting my nightie again, he slowly stroked my left butt cheek. With a very unexpected whack, he slapped my ass...harder than I have ever been hit before. I was in shock for a moment, reeling from the pain, and then tears began to uncontrollably flow from my eyes. My knees began to shake and I was breathing quickly. He slowly caressed my ass and then turned me to face him. He looked into my eyes and hesitated for a moment when he saw my tears, but keeping a sombre face he slowly reached up and stroked my cheeks wiping the tears from my eyes. Leaning over he kissed me, my forehead and my lips. I quickly became calm once again and stood up straight and said 'thank you Sir' once more. Damn that hurt though.

Taking me by the arm he led me to the couch. He stopped me in front of it and reached back into the toy box and pulled out my 12" dildo. He sat down on the couch and pulled me down over him so that I was lying across his lap, my bare ass in the air and my face pressed into the cushion. He stroked my bottom, gently caressing it and wiggling the visible butt plug which was still inside me. As I lay there I could feel him begin to press the dildo against my pussy. I spread my legs for him to make the insertion easier and he slowly penetrated me with it. Despite the pain from the slap, my pussy was dripping. Lying across his lap he began to fuck my pussy with the dildo with his right hand as his left hand slid down under my neck and grasped my throat. I was in heaven. Having my hands bound behind me while he choked and fucked me with the toy was like nothing I had ever felt before. If I had a vib on my clit I would have cum instantly but unfortunately I was denied that...but the pleasure I was getting from the dildo in my pussy rubbing my butt plug from the inside was as close to cumming as I could get. "Thank you Sir."

After a few minutes he removed the toy from my pussy and lifted me up. Again he fed me some wine as you would a small child from a plastic cup. I eagerly drank what remained in the glass.

Walking behind me he untied the tape that was binding my wrists and instructed me to pick up the toy box and take it upstairs. As soon as the tape came off, my arms dropped heavily to my sides. It took a moment to get the feeling back and my wrists and my shoulders ached as I picked up the box but I did so as quickly as I could. I carried the box up to the bedroom, placed it on the edge of the bed, and immediately dropped to my knees with my head bowed down. There was no denying I was in full sub mode now. My body was moving on instinct as I was no longer thinking for myself.

He came into the room behind me and instructed me to lie on the bed, which I did as quickly as possible. I looked up at the ceiling and waited for his next command. He leaned over and put a blindfold over my eyes. Over the next few minutes as I lay there, he gently took each of my wrists and ankles and bound them in thick rope which he attached to the o-rings he had screwed into each corner of the wooden bed frame. I pulled my arms and legs a little to confirm that I was completely bound up and indeed I was...unable to move my body more than an inch or two. I could feel my pussy begin to throb again.

I heard him turn on some music and then he left the room. I lay there for another couple of minutes...squirming a little in anticipation but also trying to remain as calm as possible. He came back into the room and I could hear him sorting thru things in the toy box again. I felt the weight of him as he climbed up onto the bed. Again I felt him inserting something into my pussy. It started to vibrate. I am normally a very vocal girl when I feel pleasure but in sub mode I seemed to be quieter...almost afraid to make a sound...feeling like I should just receive what he is doing to me and not get pleasure from it unless he allows me. He continued to fuck my pussy with the toy and I could hear the wet sounds coming from between my legs. I was once again in heaven...unable to move my body...being used for his pleasure....a little fuck-toy for him to play with and do what he wanted with. He grasped my hand and lifted it up as high as it would go and I felt him press my fingers to his cock, motioning me to stroke it. I wrapped my fingers around his half-swollen member and with one stroke I felt the foreskin pull down over the head of his cock. The only thing is...my boyfriend is circumcised.

It was all I could do to hide the surprised smile on my face when I instantly realized i did not have my boyfriends cock in my hand. I began to stroke that unknown cock with such vigour and enthusiasm my restraints could hardly hold me back. My hips were thrusting against the toy my boyfriend was fucking me with and my mouth was open and salivating for the cock in my hand. I probably looked like a bitch in heat on that bed. My boyfriend must have seen my reaction because I heard him say 'fuck her mouth' to which the guy replied 'yes Sir'. My boyfriend removed the toy from my pussy and climbed between my legs and rammed his cock inside me as the other guy leaned onto the bed and pressed his cock into my open, wanting, mouth. I delightfully gagged on his hard cock as my mouth and pussy were being fucked in unison.

I came.

My boyfriend came in my pussy as well.

He then told the guy to get onto the bed and lick my pussy. Again I heard 'yes Sir'. With the blindfold still on, I felt the stranger climb between my thighs and begin to lick and suck the cum from my throbbing cunt. He devoured me like a starving mutt. After a few minutes he was given the orders to now fuck me. "Yes Sir" came the reply as he thrust his pulsating cock into my cum-dripping pussy. I heard the click of a camera. He fucked me for only a few minutes before he asked my boyfriend if he could cum in me. He said yes. His legs twitched and I heard him grunt as he came deep inside my pussy.

I felt his body lift off of me and his dripping, soft cock slide out of my hole. My boyfriend told him he could leave now and I heard him exit the room and go down stairs. I heard the click of the camera once more.

After a moment my boyfriend removed my blindfold. I smiled and thanked him. He leaned over and showed me the pictures on the camera. All I could see were pictures of a strange man in a black ski mask licking and fucking me.