First Time Swingers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
muppit
muppit
5 Followers

...

Back in the bar, Jeannie said goodbye and headed back to Andy. We watched as she told him what we had done to her, both of them occasionally looking over to us.

"You never told me you were bi?" I said to Kira.

"I'm sure there's still a lot you don't know about me" she smiled. Kira is truly amazing; she never fails to surprise me.

A few more drinks and a lot more dances later, we found a room with a large TV screen playing porn. We sat down to watch. The room was fairly dark and as we watched we heard a slapping sound coming from one corner. We looked around and saw a couple fucking as they watched the TV. She was in a cowgirl position and looking straight at us watching her, as she rode his cock. This was great; TV porn and a real life show! I turned to speak to Kira and to my surprise she was watching the TV with one hand in her knickers strumming her clit. I decided to join her and we were both mutually masturbating as the couple fucked hard behind us. Suddenly we heard someone say hello, and we both looked around. Stood there was a young girl, around the same age as Kira, wearing a grey pleated skirt, black socks, little boots and white blouse. Her hair was tied neatly in a ponytail.

"Don't stop on my account, please carry on. In fact, why don't you come join us?" She asked.

She turned and left, leaving Kira and I looking at each other with amused curiosity. We got up and followed obediently. The girl led us to a room where a guy was waiting. I sized him up; he was a bit shorter than me, around five foot eight or nine, he looked in shape and was dressed similar to me. We entered the room and Kira was beaming.

"You obviously found what we came here for" I whispered to her.

"I got us a present..." the temptress said to the guy in the room. They introduced themselves as James and Kelly, both twenty four, from Bristol, and who had just started swinging. We chatted for a while; me to Kelly and James to Kira.

We had originally come to the club looking for a three way, but this looked like it was turning into a full swap swinging session. It turned out that they had come in an hour or so earlier, had spotted us but we hadn't seen them. We were getting on great, I was chatting and flirting with Kelly when I looked over her shoulder and noticed Kira was kissing James. She had her hand down his pants and he was fingering her. I hadn't noticed that Kelly was mid-sentence; she saw I was distracted so turned to see what I was staring at. She turned back to me, eyes wide, and I knew it was on.

Kelly dived at me, pushing me down and kissing me furiously. As she sat over me, she began to grind her pussy against me, simultaneously unbuttoning my shirt as she dry humped me. I remember her feeling the warmth of her pussy through her knickers and my shorts. I traced my hand up her thigh and pulled her thong to one side. Her pussy was soaking wet and warm. She bit my bottom lip and held it in her teeth as she pulled away. Kelly began to undo my shorts and as she did I could see Kira's head bobbing up and down as she sucked James off. This may sound odd, but I remember wanting to see how big his cock was, but I couldn't due to Kira's head. Just then, I felt Kelly's tongue slowly lick my balls, carrying on up my shaft to the head of my cock. She was skilled, but I must confess not as good as Kira. I was somewhat frustrated at getting head again; it hadn't made me come earlier, so I decided I wanted to fuck this little slut hard. I took control, grabbing her ponytail and pulling her off me onto her back. I pinned her down, lifting her legs until they were against her chest. I pulled her thong to one side again and was about to enter her, when Kira's rule popped in my head. Damn it! I reached into my shorts, pulled out a condom and tore the packet with my teeth. Kelly wasn't too offended; she was desperate for my cock to be in her. She grabbed my shaft and rolled the condom down to my base. Finally I was set; I was back on top of her now and she took the middle of my shaft and guided me into her pussy. She was very, very tight and at first I struggled to push my head into her.

"Shit, shit, shit! Fuck fuck, fuck! Slowly! I haven't had one this big before!"

I will admit I swelled with pride and my ego grew a few notches.

I began to get my rhythm and with every thrust I went a bit deeper. The muscles in Kelly's neck were hard as she tensed her whole body in response to my girth stretching her. Every now and then she would mutter,' fuck me deeper.' I went faster and harder and Kelly was moaning and screeching as I began to pound. She had lifted my shirt up at the back and was digging her sharp nails into my back, scratching me hard. Later I found she had drawn blood in a few places. Her legs were wrapped tight around me and it felt like she was possessed. I nearly forgot about Kira for a few minutes, but looked over to see she was about to ride James. She had climbed on top of him and was guiding him into her pussy. For a split second I saw his cock, he too was wearing a condom and seemed to be about average length and a fair girth. Kira slid down his shaft and began to ride him, watching me as I pounded Kelly. It took all my strength to get her arms and legs from around me but I finally managed to flip her so she was face down. In the process I moved us closer to Kira and Andy. Kelly's face was in the bed now and her ass raised up as I began to fuck her from behind. I looked over at Kira and we smiled, leaning over to kiss each other. I was dripping with sweat; the room was hot and I was working hard to make Kelly cum. Both girls were screaming now as James and I smashed them. Kelly screamed for me to spank her. Being one to please, I smacked her ass hard, this made her scream even louder, so I kept spanking until her ass was red. Soon she began to shake and convulse as she climaxed. At first I genuinely thought she was fitting, but it turned out she had just lost control. Then I decided to try something new; I pulled out hard and pushed her face down, then aimed my hand to spank her. Instead of hitting her cheek, I smacked her pussy, right on her clit. I didn't hit her that hard, but the unexpected shot made flinch and whimper. She seemed to like it, so I kept going until she finally finished her orgasm and collapsed in a heap on the bed.

I turned my attention to Kira now; she was still riding James and to be honest he seemed content to just let her do the work. I decided to try and give Kira what we had discussed, or at least part of her fantasy. I wet my fingers with of Kelly's juices and pushed Kira forward so she was flat against James. Kira's ass was now perfectly exposed to me. For a second, James looked bemused. I worked the pussy juice from my fingers into Kira's ass as some semblance of lube. Leaning on top of them both, I guided my cock towards her ass. Kira got the idea and grabbed my cock, working it into her ass. We had tried anal before, but we were turbo drunk and it didn't exactly work due to a lack of lube and condom. This time she was wet, and mixed with Kelly's pussy juice and the condom seemed to be enjoying feeling my cock slowly working its way into her. I savoured the moment as she rode us both, panting like I'd never heard her before. As she was writhing between us, I decided that a video camera was a definitely a must for next time. I starting to increase the pace of my thrusts, but was becoming increasingly threadders that James was doing fuck all. To be fair to him, he did have both us on top of him. I could feel my balls brushing against his, probably not my favourite experience of the night, but we were definitely having the desired effect on Kira. She came louder than I had ever heard her cum. She kissed James, then looked over her shoulder and kissed me with a dazed smile, saying a soft 'thank you'. The girls laid on the bed, but James and I hadn't cum yet. We stood up and wanked, forcefeeding the girls our cocks in turns.

Finally I came, shortly followed by James. Kelly got my load first, all over her face and in her mouth. I put the last drops in Kira's mouth. James soon followed, filling Kelly's mouth and then did as I had done, finishing off in Kira's mouth. After cleaning up, we went back to the bar and chatted to Kelly and James for a bit and exchanged numbers. All in all the night was a success and I would highly recommend trying swinging at least once.

We left the club around three thirty AM, completely exhausted, sweaty and stinking of cum and latex. It was a great night. We slept in late the next day and had to be woken by the hotel staff. We eventually checked out about an hour late and went straight to get lunch as we were starving. The drive home was long, but Kira and I exchanged smiles and still couldn't keep our hands off each other.

...

I still get the odd text from Kelly; she's no longer with James and is now a sub for some guy.

If you liked this tale of my sexual exploits please feel free to comment or send me feedback, the only part of this story that I added and didn't happen was the part about Jeannie, she asked me to do her a story and I thought it would be a fitting setup for that story. Watch this space.....

muppit
muppit
5 Followers
12