First Time Threesome

Story Info
He and his wife hook up with James.
2k words
3.73
45.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me tell you about us first, we were both high school and college athletes. We had been together for 4 years when this all happened.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michele is beauty to look at; whenever we go out I always have all the men in the place staring at my girl. She is 5'3" with toned muscular calves and thighs. Her ass is similar to black athletes and very firm. Many people say she has a ghetto booty on a white girls body. Her upper body features a toned stomach with 32 B boobs. Her boobs are very perky and her nipples grow hard when aroused. Although she has freckles suggesting she is Irish her Italian comes out when she tans. Under her bathing suit area was white as ghost but the rest of her body that touched the sun looked like an Italian tan goddess. The tanlines from dark brown to Irish white were sexy. Michele always kept her pussy clean and waxed.

I am 5'10" and 185 pounds. Also like her, my best muscle features rest in my abs and my legs. All men in my family have large muscular legs. My upper body is nicely toned and I have an 8" cock. My calves and thighs look like they were carved out of rock. Jeans are hard to find both because of my cock but also my legs make regular jeans appear as skinny jeans.

This story begins the day of a concert we were both attending as a gift. We decided it would be a good idea to pregame on the train ride to the concert. As we drank and talked and listened to songs we would soon hear live, we heard the song that mentioned threesomes. Being aroused by her short jean shorts and tube top I playfully mentioned she would never have the nerve to do one. She looked back at me with glossy eyes suggesting she was tipsy and said with a girl no, but another guy sure as long as I was ok with it.

I was unsure if Michele was messing with me or serious; so I decided to bring it up a few times. Michele did not know, but it was a huge fantasy of mine to fuck her with another guy or watch her get fucked by another guy.

Half way through the show she says "Yes I was serious with what I said, however you have to pick him so I know your ok with him."

I was shocked and instead of deciding to fully call the bluff. I decided to play it cool.

I asked Michele, "pick who?"

Michele replied with a grin, "you have to pick the other guy for the threesome!"

I replied back, "you really want to do this?"

Michele smiling her devilish grin as she grinded her thick ass into my semi hard cock said, "being fucked by two guys from both ends the whole time sounds so hot!"

I said, "Well I am ok with James from school, are you?"

Michele looked at me with a crooked grin and said, "He would be great!"

So I showed her my text to him asking if he wanted to visit, once he said yes I asked about having a threesome, I had never seen her so excited. Of course James texted back he would love to visit and was of course down to do a threesome

James was a friend and teammate of mine from college. James did not look like a typical Division 1 athlete. He was around 5'9" but weighed 160 dripping wet with clothes on. However James and had grown close over the years. I also knew his girlfriend well and had heard how great he is at sex. Despite a normal sized cock he knew all the angles and his thickness made up for what he lacked in size. I confirmed his skill when our rooms shared a wall and I could hear how loud his girlfriend moaned. I knew James was perfect for me and for Michele.

He showed up and we all went to the bar to drink that night after dinner, so far no one had mentioned the threesome. Michele was supposed to sleep in my room and James would sleep in my sisters' room next to us. As the night went on I asked Michele if she was serious about the threesome and she said she wanted to have it tonight. As we continued to drink I sensed something was wrong. I pulled Michele to the side and asked what was wrong,

She said, "I don't think he is interested."

I assured her he is interested but probably thinks we were kidding or you didn't want to. I told her she needs to put hardcore flirting on and show that she wants it and my reactions will confirm I am fine with it. Soon she is biting a straw and having him try to bite and break it; their mouths are so close they are basically kissing. I will admit this was turning me on as my hand gripped her ass. James looked at me a few times and I nodded and smiled. Each nod made James bite closer to Michele's lips. The last bite had their lips touching. I couldn't wait to get home and see her take another person's dick in her mouth as I fucked her!

We all decided it was time to leave, on the walk on home we smoked a joint. Michele wanted a few hits but we said she had to share a secret before she could smoke.

Michele told us a few weeks back her and another female senior got very drunk. As they went to the bathroom and Christina her friend got up she fell into Michele. At that time they began to make out which they did when drunk. As they were making out with each other they both felt the passion. Michele and Christina began to make out on the floor. However soon hands were exploring and Christina rubbed Michele's cli, over her thong and then under itt until she cummed. However this is a totally different story.

After hearing this story I was so turned on I grabbed Michele and motorboated her boobs. She enjoyed it and I could tell as she slightly moaned and her nipples pressed against her tube top. I invited James to motorboat Michele so he wasn't left out and see how serious everyone was about the threesome. James looked at me skeptical. I said I was fine with it and she said she was too. He put his head in her boobs and lingered at what looked like her nipples and I could her slightly moan. I could see her bra was moved to the side and hear her slightly moan as her nipples had grown hard. After James was done I went behind Michele.

Once behind I asked, "Did you enjoy James sucking your nipple?"

At first she was unsure how to answer but soon saw I was ok with this. Michele replied, "It felt so good to have another person suck my nipple as you watched"

Once home Michele and I went to my room and James to the guest room. Michele and I got naked and fooled around because we were so turned on. I began to rub her clit and asked if it was as good as Christina.I rubbed her clit so hard until she had 2 orgasms. After I made her cum I began to play just the tip but Michele she said to wait.

One last time I asked, "Do you want the threesome?"

Michele responded right away with "Yes!"

I left my room and went to the guest room next to my room where James was staying. Upon entering I saw he had stripped down to just his boxers. I told James to come into my room in 2 minutes and we were going to have the threesome.

Michele and I were laying naked in my bed when James opened the door and walked in. We waved him to the bed. Upon entering Michele started making out with James, she then switched to me and soon back to James. I began to suck and bite her left nipple while pinching her right nipple. James disappeared below the covers and soon was eating Michele out. You could hear James sucking on Michele's clit as I played with her nipples. This was causing Michele to moan and near an orgasm.

However Michele quickly dragged James up from her pussy and had him lay next to her. Soon she was rubbing his cock over his boxers. Wanting more Michele got on all fours and removed James boxers. James was semi hard and Michele started to bob up and down sucking his cock. Unknown to me Michele loved having another guys cock in her mouth. Once James was fully hard I got involved.

I got next to Michele and rubbed and fingered her tight wet pussy from behind as she sucked James cock. I could feel her get wetter and wetter. I was unsure if it was because I was fingering her or because of the cock in her mouth.

I grabbed her hair and pushed down hard saying, "Deep throat that dick babe!" Watching her take all of his dick was a huge turn on since she couldn't with me.

Michele did take all of James inside her mouth and held there as I held her head all the way down. She resumed her pace but every once and awhile would have me force her to deep throat James.

Michele turned her to ask "Do you like watching me deep throat James?"

Watching my girlfriend suck my friends cock did turn me on. I positioned myself behind Michele. After teasing and rubbing my cock on her wet pussy I pushed in. She was so wet but so tight. I grabbed her hips as I thrusted deep into her pussy making her go deep on James cock and then pulled out until just the tip was inside her. It took multiple thrusts to fit all of my cock inside her. However Michele prides herself on taking all of the dick inside her tight pussy no matter how big or wide. Every thrust from made her ass shake and forced her to take even more of James's dick. I could hear her start to gag which forced me to thrust harder.

After a little I told James we should switch. We turned Michele around and I laid on my back. Michele soon took my cock in her mouth as James positioned himself behind her and entered her pussy. As Michele sucked my cock and got fucked by James I reached under her and rubbed her clit the whole time she was being fucked. Michele's moaning grew louder and louder as she neared an orgasm from being fucked and having her clit rubbed. She was loving having another mans cock thrust in and out of her tight pussy as she sucked her boyfriends dick.

After Michele came down from her orgasm she climbed on top of me to ride me. James kneeled next to me. As I grabbed Michele's amazing ass and fucked her as hard and deep as I could, James grabbed her head and face fucked her so each pump went deep enough to make her gag. Hearing her gag and seeing the saliva drip from her mouth and his cock onto her boobs and body made me thrust as deep and fast as I could.

I could feel how wet she was and asked "Are you enjoying this?"

Michele responded, "Yes! I love being treated as your sex toy and always having a cock in my mouth and my pussy" "I feel so full being fucked from both ends and having my throat and pussy stretched the whole time!"

Soon I was building up until I couldn't hold; I pumped harder then ever until I busted my load inside her tight pussy. As I pulled out I could feel some of my cum leak out of her stretched pussy.

After I told James to do what he wanted until he busted his load too.

James put her legs on his shoulder and fucked her deep and hard until he busted his load inside her too. We made Michele get on all fours and let us watch our cum drip down her legs.