First Time Val was Naked with Another Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
applevalyan
applevalyan
1,333 Followers

Darrin then nodded towards Greg and said, "OK, but you caused that. Are you going to leave him like that? You could at least jerk him off. I don't think you could call that sex."

I thought, "Yea, I could do that. Then I thought, why not jerk them both off, Yea, maybe at the same time!" I motioned Greg over to me and took his dick in my other hand and commenced to jerk them both off. I loved the feeling of a dick in each hand. I eventually ended up on my knees; I was getting a close-up look at their dicks just before they came on my face and tits. That was the only time Greg seen me naked and the only time I ever touched him. But Darrin and I sure talked about it a lot for weeks after that and had great sex afterwards.

Greg let me use his shower to clean up and then we got dressed and went to a nearby bar for beer and burgers. I wore 'only' that blue lace top and my short black jean skirt. Both guys had a kick knowing I was braless and pantiless in public. More than once Darrin and Greg had their hands on my bare ass as I stood next to them and a couple times both of them held a cheek at the same time. I loved the attention I was getting. I even thought about fucking them both together but that never happened, but the thought was nice though and I have fantasied about it often when I masturbated.

And I did wear that little blue top in public braless many times after that day and enjoyed doing it. Most of the times I wore it braless I was with Darrin and he liked me wearing one of my jeans skirts with it and he liked me to go pantiless under the skirts too. I told him at first I went pantiless it was just for him but I finally admitted to him that I also enjoyed being naked under my little skirts in public. It was exciting and naughty at the same time and that made me horny.

applevalyan
applevalyan
1,333 Followers
12