First Time Video

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ready to do this?"

She smiled, nodded her head and reached for the touch screen monitor. She touched on close ups and selected sounds of passion. Instantly, there were the sounds of a woman softly moaning and music playing in the background. The two sounds were linked as if the music itself were giving pleasure to the unseen voice they heard.

Next she touched the porn option. Multiple choices popped up and she wondered if any of these were videos of previous customers. She quickly pushed the thought aside and told Chuck to pick something to watch. To her surprise, he opted for 'Erotic Couples' and not 'Hot Lesbians'. Together they watched the monitor as a leggy woman with red hair and big breasts seductively danced for the muscled man.

Chuck reached over to Sam who was now lying on the round bed. Covered in white satin sheets. She had begun to slowly rub her hands over her breasts as she watched the red haired woman continue her dance. Having recently started doing this for Chuck, she climbed off the bed and told him to lie down. She would do everything the woman in the video would do.

Sam took her time, swaying to the music that was playing. She shook her butt, cupped her large breasts and began undressing. First her shoes, then her top. Her naked breasts exposed only to him and who ever might be operating the cameras in the room. She then wiggled out of her skirt, leaving only her panties on.

Chuck's cock had grown hard and was straining for release from his jeans. Sam climbed onto the bed and removed his shoes and socks. She reached up and unzipped his fly before helping him remove his pants and underwear. He took off his shirt and now lay completely naked on the bed. Sam saw that the woman on the video was sucking on the muscle man's cock. It was big, just like Chucks. Eight inches or maybe more.

Sam had only ever been with Chuck but had seen enough porn to know he was big enough for her, but she still craved to have two cocks at one time. She reached over to the accessories and opened a long double headed dildo and began to suck on that while at the same time stroking Chucks cock.

For a man who was a grower and not a show'er, Sam thought he was doing an awful lot of showing. She didn't care, anything to brake the mundane. She stood up again and rubbed the giant dildo against her vagina. The large penis shaped head being pushed harder and harder into her panties. Chuck began to stroke his cock and encouraging her to do more of the same.

"Take them off" He told her pointing to her panties.

"Good. Now slide the big thing into your pussy. I Wanna watch you fuck yourself."

Samantha had never known Chuck to sound so forceful. She reached down and touched herself. She was very wet. She looked down, bringing her finger to her mouth and then looked up at Chuck, smiling as she inserted the dildo into her pussy.

The dildo slid easily inside her and Samantha let out a soft moan. She kept her eyes focused on Chuck, sliding it in and out. Each thrust a little deeper than the last, which brought a little more pleasure. She quickened her pace as the pleasure increased forgetting about the camera's that were capturing their every move.

In the control room, Stella focused on Samantha's movements, her facial expressions, the sweat that was beading up on her forehead. She watched as Samantha's breathing became more rapid, her lips pursed together as she closed her eyes, tilting her had back and came.

Stella pulled the focus back to Chuck as he continued stroking his cock, knowing full well that Samantha was just beginning the first of her many orgasms. She was never satisfied until she had at least five at any one time.

Samantha pulled the dildo out of vagina and used her hand to rub her clit which brought on orgasm number two. Her mouth open, moaning, her legs shaking and her body twitching with every touch. She rolled over, her ass up and her head down, she looked over her shoulder giving Chuck her come fuck me look.

He obliged her and slid his cock inside and began to fuck her. She reached between her legs and placed her hand on his cock while he fucked her. She let his manhood rub against her hand to help increase his pleasure, lost in the heat of the moment.

Stella's voice was suddenly heard over the speakers as she directed them to turn to their right so the camera's could get a better angle. Her job was to make sure the video was as professional as possible and to help them explore themselves and coax them to doing things they've secretly desired.

Hearing Stella's voice reminded the couple they were being watched. Chuck moved around as directed and Samantha followed suit. She however, had another idea. She again reached between her legs, but this time took Chuck's cock out of her vagina and guided him to her ass. Chuck got a big smile on his face and said to her,

"You want me to fuck your ass, huh?"

"Hmm. Yes, fuck my ass babe. I wanna feel your cock in my ass."

She then took the dildo and slid it inside her pussy.

Stella cooed over the speakers,

"Oh, very nice Samantha. You're making things hot in the booth"

Stella, tried to remain professional, but watching the couple go at it was getting her excited. She moved a dial that focused camera two closer to the action. Once again the angle wasn't the best so she told Chuck to lie on his back and for Samantha to ride him reverse cowboy.

"That's it Samantha. Put your husbands cock back in your ass and slide the dildo back in your pussy."

Samantha and Chuck did as instructed and Stella was now able to focus in close. Samantha could be heard moaning loudly as Chuck did his best to keep up. It wasn't difficult as Samantha was doing things she had never done before and he liked it.

Samantha had always wanted to feel two cocks inside her. While this wasn't exactly what she had in mind, it was a close second. She could feel the orgasm building and building. Never before had she felt so full, so used and so excited. She came for the fourth time and she knew a fifth was only a finger away.

She pulled the dildo out and leaned back, lying on Chucks chest as he continued to fuck her ass. She never thought it could feel so good, how good it did feel. Even though she had already climaxed four times, she knew this was going to be the biggest and hardest of the all.

Chuck had bragged to his friends what a sexual dynamo he had for a wife, but this was beyond anything he ever imagined. The thought of having someone watch them had never appealed to him, but he found it excited him more than ever. His cock hadn't felt this hard since he was a sixteen year old kid. The tightness of her ass was pushing him to the edge.

Samantha lifted her legs up and she slid several fingers inside her vagina. She finger fucked herself as Chuck continued to fuck her ass. She could feel the orgasm build and knew what was about to happen. She closed her eyes, let out a loud moan as she came for the fifth time. Her muscles tightened, her pussy convulsing so much she squirted her juices all over.

Stella had never seen a woman gush so much juice. She focused the camera in for another close up, showing Samantha's convulsing pussy. Each convulsion squirted out more liquid. She could tell that Chuck was getting close as his pace noticeably quickened. Within seconds of Samantha's outrageous orgasm, Chuck pulled out of her ass and shot his load nearly a foot into the air.

Stella got it all on video and knew the couple would be happy with the results. A little fine editing and the finished product could be turned into a full on porno the rest of the world would enjoy. She also noticed her own excitement as her panties were soaked. Before the couple could finish cleaning up, Stella had rubbed herself to a satisfying orgasm.

Chuck's breathing matched Samantha's as they both tried to catch their breath. She leaned over and kissed him and simply said,

"Thank you. I needed that."

They went to the shower and washed off before dressing and exiting the room. Stella met them in the lobby and told them how much she enjoyed videoing them and to expect to have the fully edited version in a couple of days.

Samantha and Chuck left the building the same way they entered, hand in hand. Samantha fell asleep on the way home. Her body and mind fully satisfied. Chuck rode home in silence and decided he would not be telling his buddies about this, instead choosing to keep it secret.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My heart is pounding!

So fucking hot!

-Mattgarbo

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

wouldn't mind being the photographer..

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Game One married couple teaches another couple a sexy game.in Group Sex
Suzanne's Supreme Night of Poker Sometimes a losing hand is better than it appears.in Loving Wives
My Labor Day Gang Bang Wife gets gang banged after Labor Day party.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
First Time Strip Poker A game of 'I have never' leads to more.in Group Sex
More Stories