First time Watersports

Story Info
Discovering the joys of golden showers leads to Hot Anal.
2.2k words
4.41
90.6k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not sure if it was the booze, or us talking during dinner about how things had got maybe a little routine, but after my wife and I got back from our anniversary dinner and drinks, we ended up having some of the hottest sex we had had in a long time. She even broke new ground and we did something neither of us had before.

I walk in to the bathroom wearing my robe to brush my teeth and maybe jump in for a quick shower before bed, and I notice my wife's already in there, sitting on the toilet. "Oh, sorry, didn't see you go in." I say and start to turn around to give her privacy.

"Don't be silly, I'm just going pee, I'll be done in a minute." She replies. So I step up and start brushing my teeth. I'm brushing for a moment before I realize I haven't heard her making any sounds. I turn to her with an inquiring glance. "I don't know what happened," she says, "maybe I just can't go in front of you."

Seeing her sitting there with her little lace panties down past her knees, legs partly open allowing me to see just a wisp of her curly landing strip; I realized her head was at exactly waist height. I grinned a little slyly and pointed this out, "Do you realize what you are at the perfect height for?"

Her eye aligned with my crotch and a knowing smile crept across her face, "Well, look at that...why don't you bring that over here a little closer?" she said with an evil grin of her own. I stepped over to where she sat on her porcelain throne and opened my robe; she leaned forward and took my rapidly swelling cock into her awaiting mouth. Her fingers wrapped around the base of my shaft and began her slow pumping in no time at all my dick was at full staff. I held her shoulders with one hand as I lovingly stroked the back of her head and neck with the other. Her blow jobs have always been great, she has an enthusiasm rarely seen in women, but this one seems destined to be one to remember. The way she moans with her lips wrapped tight around my shaft, sends tingling vibrations though my balls. She works with nothing less than pure enthusiasm as her mouth slides up and down my cock, coating it heavily in saliva.

Her hand slips between her legs as her heads bobs up and down on my shaft. I see her forearm rise and lower, I know she's rubbing herself. Getting her pussy even wetter, fingering her pink little slit until it shines with her juice. I can tell she's getting even hotter by the way her tempo increases, and her moans fill my ears. She removes her hand from between her legs and brushes her fingers across my balls. I can feel their slickness as her fingertips reach under my sack and explore further. I moan in approval and widen my stance slightly to give her better access as her slippery finger tips find my puckered backdoor. "Oh baby," I moan as she gently teases me with her wet fingers, "......that's the ticket," I whisper as she gently slides a finger up inside my dark hole. I'm panting deliriously as she reaches her first, then second knuckle, finger fucking my ass and tickling my prostate as her mouth is filled with my meat.

Her lips pop off the top from time to time with an obscene slurp. Her pink tongue slides up and down and over the sides, dropping down occasionally to engulf my heavy balls. She is working her mouth over my shaft, sucking hard on the tip, as her hand strokes my rigid length, and her finger is working it's magic as it continues to slide in and out of me. She takes me in deep, stifling a slight gag, and holds me there as I hear another of her sexy tinkling sounds. She keeps me in her mouth as she lets as few drops of golden nectar flow from her pussy and into the water below, sounding like little golden chimes. I have never heard such an erotic sound before. The combination of her tongue dancing on my cock and that sound will forever be joined in my ears.

She disengages her mouth from my swollen prick and catches her breath. She wipes a little wetness from the corner of her eyes, "Damn, you got my eyes watering there, big boy...whew...god, look at this prick! Are you going to fuck me good with this now?" She squeezes the base hard, causing it swell to a dark purple.

I hold the back of her head in my hand and bend down to kiss her deeply on the mouth. My tongue dancing with hers, tasting the musk of my own cock on her breath. "You ready for a good, hard fuck?" I growl in her ear. She moans softly that she is. I tighten my fingers a little pulling her hair taunt between them, not quite enough to hurt her, just enough to show a little strength and power. "Are you sure?" I ask wanting to make sure she is ready to play my game.

"...use me..." is her whispered reply and I knew she was mine. Reaching back I slowly pull her fingers from my ass and pull her to her feet. I spin her around to face the counter and push her over the sink. She's bent at the waist, her face in the mirror and her huge tits filling the sink basin. I grab an ample ass cheek in each hand and, lowering myself behind her, I spread her cheeks wide for me. My head swims as I inhale deeply and smell her crotch for the first time that night. I can smell her sweat and arousal, but now there is a new scent for me to enjoy. Her fresh wetness from her piss. I open my mouth and place my tongue against her clit, visible and erect, and begin licking upwards slowly, over every crease and fold of her pussy.

Never before have I tasted such beauty. Her pussy has always intoxicated me with it's flavor but tonight it was so much more, the added arousal, the sweat from the long walk , but mostly there was an all together new taste: her golden pee. I smelt it before I tasted it, but when it hit my tongue, I swear I saw fireworks. Slightly bitter, and with a tang I tasted in the back of my mouth. It was warmer than her pussy cream, if that's even possible, but had such a thin consistency; it coated my tongue in an instant.

My tongue quickly continued path up across her cunt, eager to explore all she has to offer. My tongue sinks inside when it passes over the entrance to her tunnel and I pull it out, thick with her cream, as I continue my mouths' accent to her ass. When I reach her final tight hole, my lips encircle their prize and I dive in with gusto. I get lost rimming her sweet bung. Her tight ring of muscles contact and grab at my tongue as I slowly but firmly probe as deep as I can reach with my squirming, pink tongue.

I pull back and admire her wonderful ass. I have never seen it so soon after sitting on the toilet and there is still a red ring from the circular lid pressed into her fleshy ass checks. For some reason, seeing her ass still have the visible ring from the toilet seat turns me on even more and I cannot keep my face from between her legs. I notice a few errant streaks of her pee running down her thighs. I open my mouth and lick up the inside of each thigh from the knee to her sweet V in the middle, not leaving a single sweat drop behind. I focus on where her legs meet and begin devouring her pussy with abandon. Licking around her thighs, running my tongue up inside her pink folds looking for another taste of her gold. I murmur with my mouth full of her hot cunt, "It tastes so good, it tastes so sweet...more.....give me more..." She reaches under, and spreads her lips with her fingers in a wide V. I open for the treat, and she releases it to me, another spoonful of her golden nectar straight from her cunt onto my waiting tongue. I swear, as her pee hits my tongue it hits me, like a bolt of electricity, the pure wildness, my wife is pissing in my face, and I am LOVING IT! My cock had never been as hard as it was at that instant.

I pull my mouth off her and savor the taste of her warm, fresh pee. I swish it around like the fine wine it is. As I squat behind her licking her pissy pussy, I am staring right at her brown eye, right at the target for my cock. I know I'm going to fuck her ass, and at that moment I know exactly how. I swallow half of what she gave she me and spit the other half right onto her back door. Before she can fully react, I stand up and with hand on my cock and the other at her shoulder; I drive my steel-hard dick right up her asshole. The sound she makes as I violate her ass is music to my ears. Half scream, half grunt, and all moan.

She is no stranger to anal; she's taken my dick up that ass plenty of times, though usually with more preparation and plenty of lube. This time she had no time to adjust and other than my spit and a small but of her own urine, she didn't have the benefit of any lube to make my entrance any easier. I see her face in the mirror, and the expression I see is absolute perfection. Her eyes are squeezed tight as if she is in intense pain, but her mouth is wide open and I swear, there is a bit of a smile to it. I slowly pull my way out until just the ring of my head is inside her, and with a grunt, I thrust deep inside her again. This time her eyes pop open and I see a few tears start down her checks. I've got her now. I begin pumping away, taking long, hard thrusts at her butt. My heavy balls are hanging low and banging against her wet cunt lips with each thrust. The excitement of her peeing, the wildness of her blow job, and the intensity of me nearly raping her little butthole has me close to the edge. I'm doubled over her, my weight pinning her to the counter as I repeatedly ravage her puckered back side. Grunting in her ear like an animal, I'm close enough to lick the tears off her face and hear her soft whimpers as I enter her in the vilest way.

I pull back, withdrawing slowly. Removing my cock completely from her ass, letting her tight little door snap closed before drilling in again. It sounds like I've knocked the wind out of her as I stick my dick back up her ass. Again I pull out, and again drill deep into her bowels, her grunts and sobs are echoing off the bathroom walls, and it's not long before her ass hole gives out. It stops trying to close when I pull out, it just stays open, a perfect gaping hole. I spit a heavy glob at it and smear it around with my cock. I see her fingers clenching the counter and her breathing quicken with the touch of my cock, expecting the worst. Her sobs become a scream when she gets it.

Another thrust, followed by another pullout and dose of spit, before long, I'm pulling out with such regularity, that her asshole is making obscene sounds as I fuck it. Each thrust of my cock forces out wet, sloppy sounding farts. That's the final trigger for me, and with a yelp, I grip her hips tightly and jam my meat deep inside one last time. I bury my shaft to the balls as I spasm and twitch as I fill up her shit box with my load. My vision blurs as my balls contract and I feel pulse after pulse race down the length of my dick, pumping hot cum into her.

She feels me swelling inside her and knows her anal assault is over. Her breathes deep, and collapses into the sink, her knees almost giving out from the ruthless ass pounding she received. I rest on top of her, breathing heavy and deep. My dick slowly softening until it slips out of her butthole with a wet slop.

"Shower?" you breathe and turn slightly to face me.

"Oh yes. Definitely," I pant in return.

We climb into the shower and begin to soap each other up. As she cleans off my limp dick, she asks, "So, are you finished for the night, or would you be interested in Round 2?"

"I am definitely interested in another round." I reply as I playfully swat at her soft, round butt.

"Good, because I believe I have something special in mind for you mister." She gives me a wicked smile and I know my evening is far from over, and is about to get even more interesting.