First-Time Wife Watcher

Story Info
Husband watches sexy Sheila with Steve.
2.6k words
4.09
170.1k
35
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,417 Followers

When I first asked my wife, Sheila If I could watch her with another man, I thought that I had been clever. The question had been praying on my mind for ages and, even though it had taken me ages to summon up the courage to ask her, I still had to phrase the question in the form of a joke. Sheila had taken the "joke" well, when she thought it was just that, but as I kept referring to that conversation over the ensuing days and weeks, I think she finally caught on that it was asked much more than in jest.

Sheila and I had only been married for a few months when I realised that I was never going to be able to satisfy her by myself. She is a powerfully minded person who knows what she wants - and usually gets it! In her stockinged feet she stands nearly six feet tall with beautiful full breasts and flame red hair that falls in curls down her back. She has a voracious sexual appetite and a temper to match. Our sex life had always been good, as far as I was concerned, but recently I have seen that look in her eyes that told me that perhaps I wasn't doing enough for her in bed. As much as I tried to vary our lovemaking, I kept seeing that look. I had to think of something or I was sure I was going to lose her.

The idea of introducing another man to our bedroom did not come that hard to me. From an early age I had been interested in voyeurism. When I fist hit puberty, I discovered that just looking at the neighbourhood girls in their light summer dresses was enough to give me an erection, but it wasn't until the following year, when I accidentally noticed my older sister and her boyfriend, that I realised that "watching" was nearly as good as "doing"!

The first time I saw my sister and her boyfriend together was a complete accident. I had come home from school unexpectedly at lunchtime to fetch a book I had forgotten that morning. I was slightly surprised to see the front curtains drawn, but thought little more about it as I let myself in the back door and walked into the kitchen. As I picked up the forgotten book from the counter I heard strange sounds coming from the lounge. I crept silently towards the source of the noise and peeked through the crack in the door. What I saw gave me an instant hard-on. Sister's boyfriend was sitting in my Dad's favourite armchair with his jeans and underwear around his ankles and the largest cock I had ever seen sticking up in front of him. My sister, Mel, was kneeling between his thighs and preparing to take his tool into her mouth. I couldn't help myself and quickly whipped my own cock out and began to slowly masturbate as I watched in awe. Neither Mel's boyfriend or I lasted very long on that occasion and we almost came together; my own cum splashing onto the hall carpet as Mel's face took the full force of her boyfriend's ejaculation. After that episode, I tried to find every possible opportunity that I could to watch them in action. I was never caught, but the danger of discovery seemed to add to the excitement.

Anyway, the years rolled on and, as I began to enjoy my own sexual encounters, I thought that I had probably outgrown my voyeurism. I put it down to just a phase that I went through whilst growing up. It wasn't until my recent problems with Sheila, that those forgotten thoughts began to materialise in my head again. The more I though about the idea, the less I could think about anything else. Every day for weeks I reminded my wife of the "joke" until, I think, the truth finally sank in.

"You weren't kidding, were you?" Sheila asked out of the blue one night. We had just finished dinner and the question took me a little by surprise.

"Hmm? What was that, honey?" I mumbled from behind the crossword.

"You weren't kidding. About watching me with another man, I mean." Suddenly I could not even read the crossword clues. She had my full attention. My heart missed a beat as I realised that I might finally have got through with my not so subtle hints. The words stuck in my throat as I just stared at her, open mouthed.

"Well," she continued, "If its really what you want, I guess we could try it."

After a few minutes, I finally found my vocal chords again, and we talked well into the night. At first, Sheila was less than enthusiastic about the idea, claiming that I was just paranoid and that she was happy with our sex life. But after a while, she was forced to admit that I was at least partly correct. She confessed that, most of the time, although she enjoyed our lovemaking, she was seldom completely satisfied. The more we talked, the more I could see a glint of mischievous excitement in her hazel eyes. By 2am she had told me that a man who attended her gym club had been coming onto her for some time. As she described him to me, I could see her become more animated, wriggling her sensuous frame around in her seat and licking her lips fleetingly as she told me about his well developed body. It was obvious that she liked the attention that this man had been giving her. It also seemed obvious that, in him, we may have found the answer to our problems. Before we went to sleep that night, Sheila had agreed to approach her prospective lover and ask him if he was interested in our little plan.

The following evening, Sheila returned home from work earlier than usual. Her manner seemed different, somehow, and as we ate our evening meal, she confessed that she had talked to the guy from the guy from the gym. She didn't say much, she didn't need to. She just informed me that his name was Steven, and that he would be coming over to our house at 9pm that evening. My stomach turned as I heard this last statement. Tonight! God, I hadn't expected it to happen so soon! Sheila went on to explain that, as far as Steven was concerned, it was a regular "date". He knew that she was married, but didn't know anything about me wanting to watch what happened. I was to keep out of sight in the bedroom wardrobe so that I could see them both undetected. That suited me fine and I quickly ran up the stairs where I proceeded to bore a small peep hole in the wardrobe door. It seemed a shame to damage the furniture in this way, but I was too excited to care!

I helped Sheila take a bath after our meal. I love to wash her body, running the sponge over her large breasts and trimmed mound. As I worked around her puffy labia, I could see that she was becoming more and more excited; her large nipples swelled and stiffened and I could feel vaginal juice seeping from her pussy. By 8.45pm, she was clean and dry, dressed in a light summer dress (without underwear!) and sat waiting in the lounge for her lover to arrive. I kept out of sight in the bedroom trying to remain as calm as possible.

At 9.10 I heard the doorbell ring. My heart leapt as I realised there was no way of backing out now. I could hear muffled voices from the lounge and the clink of glass as Sheila offered her lover a drink. As we had planned on the action taking place in the bedroom, I decided to make myself comfortable in my "viewing chamber". I had already placed a small, back-less chair in the wardrobe, and now settled myself onto it, closing the door and lining up my eye with the hole I had cut. The view was great. Completely unobstructed of the bed. I waited. After a few minutes I heard footsteps on the stairs. They were slow, and from the noises I could discern, I guessed that they were kissing as they walked.

I felt a sudden pang of something like jealousy, as the pair entered the bedroom. Steve was indeed a well built guy. The sessions at the gym had left him with a well defined body. I could see his flat stomach and bulging muscles through his shirt that was open to the waist - they had obviously been doing more than just drinking my whiskey downstairs; Sheila's dress was also unbuttoned at the top and her large breasts hung free. I noted that her nipples were red and puffy as if they had recently been sucked. I could feel my erection bursting through my pants.

Steve had obviously no intention of wasting any time, perhaps Sheila had told him that her husband was due back later, I don't know, but within a few seconds he had completely removed his jeans and underwear and was sitting, naked, on our big double bed. He reached out and roughly grabbed my wife by her wrists, pulling her towards him. As she stood in front of him he began to maul her swinging tits. As I watched her nipples harden and throb, I could also see Steve's cock begin to stir. As it grew and grew, I felt that old sting of jealousy again in the pit of my stomach. As his cock stood straight and rigid, I saw that he was of a considerable size and would dwarf my meagre five inches if they were to be compared. I swallowed hard and tried to push my feelings deep down inside me.

Now fully erect, Steve pushed my wife to her knees. There was no objection from her at all, and once positioned between his spread thighs, she gratefully accepted his throbbing erection into her mouth. As I watched my sweet wife fellate this stranger, I quietly pulled out my own small endowment and began to squeeze myself playfully. Steve was obviously enjoying his blow job immensely; moaning and sighing as Sheila's head bobbed up and down on his glans and her fingers pumped his solid, thick shaft. He kept telling her what a slut she was for sucking another man off whilst her husband was out. He called her names like "whore" and "tramp", but the more he insulted her, the harder and deeper she seemed to suck him.

Steve's voice was becoming higher in pitch and Sheila could see that he was about to cum. As he reached the point of no return, she pulled him from between her lips and jerked him furiously with her hand. A few seconds later, he erupted with a deep, guttural groan and unleashed his semen over her face and tits. I thought that I would cum myself, and had to stop pulling on my cock, as Sheila picked up Steve's cum with her fingers and let her long, pink tongue collect the sticky issue and then deposit it into her mouth with a smile.

As I have said, Sheila is a strong willed woman. She wanted her share of enjoyment as well, and, climbing up on to the bed next to Steve, she completely removed her dress and spread her legs wide. Steve got the idea quickly and dove his head straight between her splayed thighs. Sheila gasped out loud as his tongue made first contact with her clit. Her head was back and her eyes tight shut as he began to lap insistently at her trimmed snatch. Within a few seconds she was cumming, wrapping her legs around her lovers neck and begging him to eat her faster. Steve obliged, rasping his tongue quickly over her most sensitive areas as she tugged on her own nipples while she climaxed. I was amazed at his concentration as he kept up his task long after her orgasm had abated, and then shocked as she began to wail and squeal her way towards another. It was rare for me to be able to bring her to one orgasm - let alone a second!

Steve finally allowed my wife to relax for a moment and resurfaced from between her trembling thighs. His face was sticky and glistened with her juice as they enjoyed another deep kiss while he returned to groping her boobs. Sheila's respite, though, did not last for long. Steve was hard and throbbing again and wanted to fuck! He was about to climb between her still outstretched legs when Sheila suddenly stopped him. Maybe she was thinking about my view, I don't know, but she raised herself into the traditional "doggy" position, thus giving me a much better sight of the proceedings.

Once he realised that he was not being stopped from entering her, Steve quickly got himself into position behind her. He placed his twitching cock against her very wet pussy lips and began to push forwards. Inch by inch his large member became swallowed up by her eager pussy. Both of them were groaning and gasping in ecstasy as they began to fuck. They moved with a symmetry usually born of familiarity, and I fleetingly wondered if this was their first union. Again I pushed that thought to the back of my mind. I trusted Sheila, and if she said that she had never been unfaithful, then I believed her. Nonetheless, they coupled almost perfectly; my wife pushing her hips back to meet his deep thrusts as he twisted his body to ensure maximum contact with her clitoris.

They continued to exchange insults with each other; Sheila calling him a "big cocked bastard, who should fuck her harder" and Steve retorting by telling her that "her cunt was so wet, like the whore she was!" The closer they both got to climax, the worse the insults became with Sheila screaming for him to "fuck her cunt harder" as she came in yet another crushing orgasm. Steve was only a second or two behind her and, calling her "a fucking tramp", he pulled his large organ from her pussy and exploded over her upturned buttocks, jerking his hand up and down his throbbing shaft as he squeezed every last drop of cum from his massive balls.

I still hadn't cum yet. I was afraid that the huge excitement that I had experienced would manifest itself vocally if I passed that ultimate point and I did not want to be discovered then! I just had to wait until they were gone! I think that Sheila must have realised my situation, because she dressed as quickly as possible and within a few minutes was walking Steve down the stairs and to the front door. I heard muffled goodbye's and promises to repeat the evening again sometime, but no firm arrangements were made that I could hear.

I was on the point of trying to force my erection back into my fly, when the door of the wardrobe suddenly opened. Sheila stood in front of me, naked once again and smiling. I asked her if she had enjoyed the meeting with Steve - a pointless question, to which I already knew the answer. She didn't speak. She just fell to her knees in front of my "viewing chair" and took my small penis straight into her mouth. As she sucked me, I could still smell her lover's scent on her body. Some men may have been repulsed by that, but for me, it simply heightened my already strained senses and within a few short seconds, I exploded in her sweet mouth. As always, Sheila swallowed my cum with enthusiasm, the only difference being, that this time, I knew that she was completely satisfied.

-The End -

English Bob
English Bob
2,417 Followers