First Time with a Hooker

Story Info
A man visits a prostitute in London.
1.1k words
3.5
24.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oaky
oaky
45 Followers

I hadn't ever seen an escort before. A prostitute. I guess I wanted someone to pay attention to me. And to do something forbidden. I'd been looking at websites for the past few weeks and thinking about what it would be like to pay a girl to fuck me. I didn't think I would go through with it. It seemed it was just a fantasy I was indulging in. That's kind of how I ended up there. Throughout the whole process of browsing the websites, calling the agency and getting on the bus to the address, I was convinced that I wouldn't actually do it.

I had settled on a girl called Rosie. She looked like she was pretty. Well, her face was blurred in the photos, but they gave the sense of a pretty girl. She was slim and had a hot body. They had photographed her in plain white underwear on some vintage furniture. Each girl had a set of facts like a top-trump card. Rosie was 23, five foot three, bra size 32B and British. In one of the photos she was facing the camera and pulling the front of her panties down so you could almost see her pussy. Men had left reviews saying how beautiful she was. I called the number this morning and spoke to a disinterested woman who took my details and told me that Rosie was free for an hour at 5pm.

My stomach was full of butterflies the whole day. I left work early and got the bus to St John's Wood, an upmarket area in North-West London. I was ten minutes early and I hung around on the other side of the road. A fat man wearing cheap jeans came out the flat at five to five and I realised that he had probably just fucked Rosie. A couple walked passed having an argument. Eventually 5pm came and I crossed the road and knocked on the door, which immediately opened and a female voice from behind the door checked my name and asked me to come in.

The flat was unambiguously a brothel. There was a lounge area just inside the door, where two girls with thick make up and rolls of fat around their bellies were sitting in their underwear. The woman showed me straight into a bedroom. It was hot in there. The window was wet with condensation and there was some kind of shutter or board behind it and there was no natural light. She told me that Rosie would be right through and closed the door. The room was tasteless but not shabby. The walls were purple with several framed soft focus photos of girls wearing thongs on the beach.

I stood by the bed wondering where I should be when Rosie came in. Sitting on the bed? On the chair? Should I take off my clothes? She came in and I was hovering half between the bed and the chair with one shoe off. She was wearing slutty underwear and immediately took off her bra and showed her small breasts and small pink nipples.

"You must be Aaron!"

She was loud and not how I had imagined from her photos. She was not pretty and had long fake eyelashes. She was young but her make up made her look older. She was in reasonable shape but not as slim as I thought she would be. She smiled broadly and her smile was crooked and showed buck teeth.

"Is it an hour my love?"

She sounded like a dinner lady. I had come too far to back out now. I didn't know how I had ended up in this room with this girl. She kissed me on the lips. She tasted like cigarettes. I kissed her and put my hands on her lower back and she leant closer in. She touched my cock through my trousers.

Rosie leant back and smiled at me.

"Someone's getting excited!" She gave my erection a squeeze as if it was an old fashioned car horn and giggled, then walked round to the other side of the bed and got a condom out of the drawer and lay down on the bed.

I kneeled over her and gently tugged at the sides of her panties. She let me roll them down her thighs. Her pussy was lovely. I thought of the fat man who came out the flat earlier and wondered if it would be a bad idea to lick her.

She opened her legs.

"You need to get those clothes off mister!"

I pulled off my jumper and shirt and pants and lay down between her legs. I kissed her vagina and let my tongue slip in a little. She moaned absurdly as if she was orgasming from a single touch of my tongue. She ran her fingers through my hair and I licked her for a minute.

I looked up at her.

"Come up here big boy."

She beckoned with her index finger. I wanted to ask her to act normally or something, stop calling me big boy, but I didn't have the guts to say anything to her.

We kissed again. I was on top of her and my erection brushed her inner thighs and touched her pussy. She reached between us and stroked me gently. I got so stiff. I could feel her vagina, wet from my tongue, against the head of my cock. I gently nudged it against her. She angled her hips towards me and kissed me.

"We should..." I said, looking at the condom on the pillow.

Rosie kissed me again and carried on slowly moving her hips. I pushed another inch or so into her, maybe just a centimetre, and wrapped my arms all the way around her. Her pussy was warm and tight and made my cock feel big. I held her close so her breasts pressed against my chest and my stiff cock pushed a little deeper up into her tight wet cunt. I pushed further.

"It feels so good," I said.

"I like feeling your skin," Rosie said. I knew it was wrong. I looked down into her big brown eyes as I slid my cock in and out of her.

"You can cum in me darling." She said. It wasn't long before I was holding her down and cumming into her. She held onto me as I came and she kissed me on the cheek when I had finished.

We spent the rest of the hour chatting inane crap and eventually Rosie told me my time was up and asked me for the money.

oaky
oaky
45 Followers