First Time with a Woman

Story Info
The first time a woman went down on me.
1.3k words
3.99
89k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember always being intrigued by the thought of touching another woman, being touched by another woman. Once I discovered how to really make myself cum, my mind would usually wander to the thought of looking down and seeing a woman's face licking my wet pussy, grabbing her hair and holding her head to my pussy, feeling her fingers sliding in and out of me, while her mouth licks my juices up and her tongue expertly laps and swirls around my clit. I would often find myself cumming to this image.

Years later, in a drug induced sex episode, I was in bed with a couple. They often liked to bring other females into their room and have their way with them. I was no exception to their rule, despite being inexperienced with anyone of the same gender. He was between my legs licking my soaked pussy while my head rested in her naked lap. She kept pushing her pussy up, wanting me to put my tongue in her dripping slit, but I was too involved in what was going on between my legs. She fingered me, telling me how wet I was, taking her finger from my pussy and putting it in her mouth, licking my juices off her finger in between kissing me. We showered together, rubbing the loofa over each other's clits, but soon after, the drugs wore off and I went on about my way.

It would be many years later before I'd have my first full on lesbian experience. I had befriended a girl from work, and after checking out her Facebook page, I had determined that I was pretty sure she was a lesbian and often would make myself cum to the thought of her going down on me. The first time we hung out outside of work, she confided in me that she was indeed a lesbian, which of course made me intrigued and immediately soak my panties. I was actually getting closer to maybe one day having a woman licking my pussy! In the meantime, I had also started a sexual relationship with a male coworker who was known for being somewhat of a ladies man. He'd hit on all the girls at work. When I told him that my friend was a lesbian, he did what any guy would...asked for a threesome....or if he could watch. I took the thought of this and ran with it.

I sent her a text, asking if she'd be in for a threesome, she wouldn't have to touch him, he wouldn't have to touch her. They could both touch me! Win-win! Just a few seconds later, I had my answer, she was in! I was actually going to be fulfilling my fantasy! We decided to make this threesome happen as soon as possible. The following day was a Friday, so we planned for Friday night at 10.

A few hours before the big event, I was having dinner and drinks with my mother and some of her friends to celebrate her birthday. But, my mind was elsewhere. All I could think about was the fact that in just a few short hours, my long time fantasy would be coming true. I was going to have sex with another woman. At this point, it didn't matter if the male of the equation was even there, but it did help me with my nervousness knowing that someone I already had a sexual relationship with was going to be there. As soon as I had put in my time at the restaurant, I grabbed my purse and took my wet pussy out to my car and got on the road.

I arrived at 9:30, and continued my quest for liquid courage. I drank about 3 beers in the 30 minutes before the male portion of the threesome arrived, so I was nice and laid back, and incredibly excited in multiple ways by the time he walked in. My friend had recently moved into her new apartment and hadn't set up her wifi yet, and being that he worked in the IT department at our job, she made him set it up for her before we did anything as a group. While he was in the bedroom setting up the wifi, she walked up to me, pinning me to the wall. She said she had been wanting to do this for a while, and started kissing me. Her lips were so soft and knew exactly where to kiss me on my neck that makes my panties drop instantly. We stopped kissing for a moment just to move to the bedroom to see what the hell was taking him so long. He was finishing up the wifi set up as she and I were locked in a deep kiss, laying down on the bed. She was on top of me, mouth to mine, running her hand up and down my body with her long dark hair surrounding me. She rubbed down my thigh and came back up on my pussy. It was electric. The touch of a woman, even through my jeans was almost enough to send me over the edge.

For a few moments, I forgot that there was even a man in the room with us. He had made his way next to us, and was already naked, stroking his cock while watching her body pressed up against mine, mouth locked on to mine. I had to break the kiss with her, and give him some attention because it was his idea. I kissed him while she started to suck him off. He took my shirt and my bra off and started in on my nipples that were aching almost as much as my drenched pussy.

I was in desperate need of attention there, so I grabbed her face and pulled it off his cock, pushing her towards me. He sat back and took in what was happening before him. She was practically ripping my jeans off me so she could put her tongue on me. She's had many females in her time and her expertise was apparent. She started off slow, barely touching my clit with her tongue, flicking it ever so slightly, just enough to send shockwaves through my abdomen. She slid one finger in my aching pussy, then another, pulling them out and licking them like a popsicle getting every last drop of my juices. Then, she really got into it. Curling her fingers inside me, rubbing my g-spot, she almost sent me over the edge in seconds. She stopped though and told him to have his turn with me much to my disappointment, but also that she wanted to finish me off. He put his condom on, slid in me maybe twice before cumming, and I guess the sight was just too much for him because he left shortly after...either that or maybe he could tell he wasn't wanted or needed at that point.

Once he was gone, she went back to work on me. Fingering me and sucking on my hardened clit. Soon after, I felt the buildup of a massive orgasm coming. My pussy started tingling, going up my abdomen and down my thighs. It felt like a unicorn riding a rainbow to a pot of gold where my thighs come together. I was cumming. I was actually cumming from another woman. The sight was amazing. Her hair now tied in a bun, I grabbed a hold of it, and held her face to my pussy grinding against her mouth.

After I finally came down from my orgasmic high, I saw how wet I was. My wetness covered her face like she had bathed in me. We were both exhausted so we went to bed after, her hand resting on the pussy she had just eaten like a pro. This would be the start of many, many more orgasms from her.