First Time with Another Man's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rode my cock both for her pleasure and his benefit. I was just a very lucky bystander. I reached around and felt her tits as she ground her ass into my lap, finding both the angle and the rhythm that worked for her. I felt like I could have gone all night and she took advantage of that stamina, slowly driving herself toward a release. I was surprised to feel her body becoming more rigid, her thighs tightening around my dick, her breath more raspy and her movements less fluid. Eventually, she erupted, digging her nails into my thighs as she reached her climax.

After a moment, she relaxed and stood, instructing me to do the same. She took my place on the couch, but rather than sitting, she knelt toward the back of the sofa, presenting her ass to me. I entered her from behind and realized that the Old Man had a perfect view of my shaft sliding in and out of his beautiful young wife.

I'll never forget the image of my dick working its way in and out of her shapely ass. Just the sight was enough to push me to the edge and so I picked up the rhythm. She came again as I pounded, and as her climax fell mine began. I pulsed hard, releasing another large load deep inside of her. She continued to gently rotate her hips, milking every last drop of my cum.

I dropped to the couch and she stood, stepping toward her husband. Though my vantage point prohibited me from seeing it, she stood in front of him, fingering her pussy and (I suppose) showing him a sample of my jizz. He revealed only the slightest of smiles. Nothing more. He never touched himself or her. In fact, he never showed any signs of arousal at all.

She turned back to me, kissed me on the cheek, grabbed her robe, and headed off for a shower.

"That will be all for today. Thank you for your help. Your pay will be reflected in your next check." He walked to his desk, sat down, and picked up some paperwork.

More than a little confused, I pulled up my pants and let myself out the front door. And prayed that it wouldn't be the last time.

12