First Time with Barb

Story Info
He enjoys a first anal experience with wife Barbara.
3.9k words
4.16
183.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shoreguy
Shoreguy
183 Followers

I've been married to my wife Barbara for just over 21 years. We shared an apartment for about a year before we were married and sex was generally uninhibited before the wedding. We put off having any children for a few years while we got on our feet financially. We now have one son and we are very proud of him.

My wife is kind of short - just over five feet tall. Although she says that she is "five feet and a half" what she really means is five-feet and one half inch. She is generally well proportioned and has always had a "killer" ass. I noticed her great butt the first night that I saw her.

After a few dates we started to become more and more intimate. I found that I could hardly keep my hands off her butt. She apparently liked the attention and never complained about the frequent grabs except when we were in public situations where she was sure that somebody could see us. She has always liked body rubs and I usually pay a lot of attention to her back - especially her lower back.

During sex, Barbara occasionally took the upper position. I liked this for a variety of reasons that included the free access to rub and explore her ass. Although she tolerated the rubbing and caressing, when I tried to go a little further, like a slight finger insertion, she always rejected the idea and generally acted 'turned-off' by the action. I brought up the subject of anal sex a few times but was immediately rebuffed. She had no interest in it and would not even discuss it at any length.

Eventually we decided to try to have a baby. At first this consisted of her stopping the "pills" and our just having sex as we had always done. After a few months, however, it was obvious that nothing seemed to be happening. Barbara went to the gyno and got checked out - everything seemed OK. I went for a check and all appeared normal. The doctor suggested a sperm count and this was a fun excuse for Barb to give me a nice hand-job. The sperm count showed normal results. Eventually, the doctor suggested that we "Track her cycle" and time our sex to coincide with the "most fertile times." We had to learn how to do this. It consisted of our taking her temperature every morning before she got out of bed. Then plotting the temperatures on a chart and looking for dips and rises in the graph. The really fun part was that it had to be a rectal temperature.

I was in heaven. Every morning when the alarm clock went off, I would lube up a thermometer, apply a small dab of KY to Barbara's' rosebud and then insert and hold the thermometer for three minutes. She always lay on her tummy while this was happening. I had fun - she didn't seem to mind much and was actually kind of anxious for success in getting her pregnant.

On a couple of occasions, while waiting for the thermometer to "time out" I reached under her crotch and massaged her clit. At first she resisted this but soon gave in and rode my hand to an orgasm. I was hoping that she would somehow connect the thermometer in her ass with a good orgasm and loosen up a bit on the anal sex subject. No such luck. The temperature plotting and timed sex eventually worked, Barb got pregnant and nine months later we had a brand new son.

I've had only two occasions to "administer" Fleets enemas to her, once a couple of years before she got pregnant and once about a year and a half ago. On both occasions, the enemas were to relieve constipation and consisted of a mineral oil enema followed by a clear water-cleansing enema. Both occasions were much too clinical for my liking. After trying to force herself to go, she tried laxatives that didn't work. When the discomfort continued to build she gave in to my "horrible" suggestion and submitted to the ordeal. Both times it went something like this: I went to the local drugstore and picked up the supplies, a Fleet mineral oil and a Fleet cleansing (disposable) enema. Barbara was dead set against buying an enema bag and having "something like that around the house," to use her words. Although the instructions on the package suggest that the recipient lay on their left side, I convinced Barb to lie flat on her tummy to allow the solution to run in and be effective. I was able to get her to put a pillow under her hips to raise her up a little - wow, what a sight. After some coaxing and discussion we arrived at the moment of truth. I applied a little KY to her pretty pink rosebud and slowly inserted the mineral oil enema tip. I tried to squeeze the bottle as slowly as I could so as to prolong my pleasure at both seeing and doing this. Once the mineral oil was all in, I reluctantly removed the enema tip and then she was supposed to wait for "the urge." I suggested that I do one of my famous "reach under" clit rubs but she firmly declined.

After what seemed like only a very few minutes, Barb said that it had worked and excused herself to the bathroom to discharge the oil and whatever else came along with it. After she was done, I reminded her that the instructions strongly suggested that she take a water-cleansing enema to clear out all the remaining oil. Again she resisted. She said that the oil had done its job and she didn't need any more attention "back there." I read the instructions on the box to her and she reluctantly lay down on the bed again. I repeated the process and the offer again. This time she was up and back into the bathroom in what seemed like record time. The subject of enemas has not come up again until very recently.

We continued on with our lives and our very normal sex. Recently, however, I had a personal health crisis that was a little scary. I had to have some minor surgery to remove a cyst from my chest. The doctor had explained that this was pretty routine and that it would be done as a "same day surgery." But, when they put me under, I had a severe reaction to the anesthesia. My Blood pressure went off scale low, my heart rate climbed and I was unable to wake up. The doctors and nurses did all the right things and I soon responded to their treatment.

Instead of "same day" the hospital stay extended to three days. While I was still in the recovery room, the doctor met with my wife and explained everything to her. Although I'm sure he was trying to be reassuring, he did scare her quite a bit when he asked her if I had a will and if I had a living will and did she know where these documents were. It kinda scared me too!

Well, I lived. While I was in the hospital, Barb and I had a couple of long talks about our lives and the impact of this latest scare. We were in agreement that life is way too short and we should try to enjoy this last third of it as best we can. We resolved to take more time for vacations and to "see the sights" that were within our reach. Then, out of the clear blue sky she said, "I've been thinking about that thing that you always wanted to do. I'll be willing to try it once if it means that much to you." At first I didn't know what she was talking about. I must have had a confused look on my face. She looked around to be sure that we were alone, then leaned over and whispered into my ear: "You know, having sex in my butt."

Talk about miracle cures! I immediately felt two hundred percent better and wanted to be sent home "right now!" It took another day and a half before the doctor felt "comfortable" in letting me go home. Why did I have to stay in the hospital to make him feel comfortable? They let me go on a Thursday just after lunch. I tried to act cool and not bring up the subject of anal sex too soon. After dinner it was soon enough. I thanked her for her consideration in the matter and we actually discussed the subject calmly and rationally. I had a raging hard-on the whole time.

We decided to make a date for it. We thought it through and decided to go on a private weekend to Atlantic City. We would get a nice room at one of the casinos, have a nice dinner, catch a show, do a little gambling and then fuck her ass. Barb and I looked at the calendar and picked a weekend about four weeks out. She told me that she would leave all the details to me and she meant "all the details." I promised her that I would make it a memorable and pleasant event for the both of us.

Before the weekend arrived I made a few strategic purchases. I bought a big tube of Astroglide, a Fleet mineral oil enema and a tube of preparation-H (in case she was a little sore the next morning). I booked a room at the Taj-Mahal and made dinner reservations at the same place in the Scheherazade restaurant. We would check in early in the afternoon. During the afternoon I planned to walk on the boardwalk, explore some of the other casinos and generally relax. Since they have a pool and health spa with a heated indoor pool, I figured on spending the late afternoon in the water. Around six, we would retire to our room and prepare for dinner at seven thirty to be followed by the nine PM comedy show.

I budgeted two hundred dollars for each of us to gamble with. I know that Barb really likes the slot machines and I prefer Blackjack. I figured the money would last about an hour, so, with any luck, I'd be entering paradise sometime around one in the morning - Eastern Daylight Buttfucking Time. I reviewed my itinerary with Barb (leaving out the time zone reference). She approved. I was so excited that I had trouble concentrating on work, our son, television and our regular sex life. We had four weeks to go - no letting up now. We did our normal things until the weekend finally arrived.

I was ready to go at seven thirty on Saturday morning. Barbara reminded me that it was about a two-hour drive to Atlantic City. She suggested that we leave around eleven thirty at the earliest and that noon sounded more like it. Noon it was! I dropped our son off at one of his friends' house for the night. They were going to the movies and I was to pick him up again Sunday afternoon. Everything was working out. I put our bags with my 'strategic supplies' in the car. I checked on them about every hour until it was time to go.

The ride down was uneventful except for Barbara's frequent reminders to me to keep it under the speed of sound. "We don't want to ruin this weekend by getting a ticket, do we? " Valet parking is great but when the bellhop grabbed the suitcase that contained my 'strategic supplies' I got a funny feeling that he would loose it, or misdeliver it, or let it fall open right there in the lobby. Nothing bad happened and we found ourselves in our room just before two thirty.

We only stayed long enough to put our things away and then we went out for the tour of the 'Boards'. We walked down as far as Ballys Park Place. Looked at all the sights and arrived back at our room at about five. We quickly changed into our bathing suits (I had a hard time keeping my hands off her then), donned our 'terry cloth' robes and went down to the pool. I kept us pretty much to schedule and we found ourselves seated for dinner right at seven thirty.

The dinner was magnificent. So was the bill. We went in to the show, it was funny - a little raunchy - but funny. When it was over we went out to the gambling floor. I purchased four hundred dollars worth of chips (fives and tens). When I offered half to Barbara, she made me take hers back and get one-dollar coins so that she could play the slots. I told her that I would be at the Blackjack tables and we agreed to look for each other when the money ran out. Talk about a disincentive to win - the faster that I could lose the money the quicker I would be on my way up you-know-where.

My luck held true to form and I was out of chips just after midnight. I walked through the Slot area and spotted Barb sitting on a stool in front of a big brightly lit slot machine. There was one lady sitting next to her of about the same age and size. They looked like a matched set. I walked up to them, nodded to the stranger and kissed Barb on the side of her neck. I also looked straight down - not at her tits - but at the big paper cup that she was holding on her lap.

The damned thing was almost completely full of dollar coins. She hadn't lost anything and in fact, it looked like she was up on the night. I cautiously ran my hand across her butt while she was still on the stool. I don't think that the other lady saw me; I don't think that Barbara even noticed. She just kept slamming the coins into the machine, pushing some buttons faster than I could follow her hands and every once in a while a bunch of coins would tumble out the bottom. The level in the cup remained about constant over the next hour and ten minutes. It was now about a quarter past one and we (I) was behind schedule. (No pun intended).

Her husband finally retrieved the other lady, and we were left alone. After a few minutes Barb turned and looked me straight in the eye. She said, "Do you want to quit while we are ahead or should I keep on playing?" She read my eyes and my body language. She said, "these coins will keep until tomorrow, but you might not. Lets take our winnings upstairs and celebrate." I grabbed her by the hand and started looking for an elevator. I found one and it seemed that it was the slowest elevator in North America. We finally arrived at our room and I nervously opened the door.

Before she went in, Barb turned to me and said, "welcome to your special night, I love you and I want you to know that I want to give you this special treat." I almost fainted. We went into the room; she turned on the light in the bathroom and closed the door so that only a crack of light entered the otherwise unlit bedroom. You could see but it wasn't bright, it was just right. She said, "OK, it's your lead - tell me what to do."

I told her to just stand there by the bed. I kissed her long and hard (just like me at that moment). I slowly undressed her and when she was naked I sat her on the bed. I undressed myself in a hurry and joined her on the bed for some more hugging and kissing. I said, "are you ready?" "Yes" was all she said. I kissed her neck, her breasts, her belly and her pussy. I had her lay back and open her legs for me. I went down on that beautiful bush and found her clit right away. I could tell from the heat and the aroma that she was already excited. I continued working my tongue on her button while I slid my hands under her ass cheeks. She brought her legs up against the side of my head and began to buck against my face. She came with a shudder. I kept at my tongue work on her clit while she recovered. I lightened up a little bit but resumed with full vigor when I sensed that she was ready to chase another orgasm. The second one was bigger than the first and she rolled onto her side as the spasms eased off.

I rolled back and told her to lie on her tummy. "We've got to do a little housekeeping before we can go any further", I said. She didn't say anything and I think that she understood what was about to happen next. She reached up to the top pf the bed and pulled two pillows out from under the covers. She pulled them down to her and put them under her hips as she lay back down on her stomach. Wow, what a sight. I gently separated her butt cheeks and applied a generous dab of Astroglide to her starfish. She didn't say a word but I thought that I could feel her push back a little against my finger. I uncapped the mineral oil enema and inserted it as slowly and gently as I could.

I detected a little squirm but there was no objection - so I started to squeeze the oil into her. This went pretty quick and I pulled the tip out of her and dropped the bottle to the floor. I said, "I know what to do while we're waiting for this to work." I rolled her off the pillows onto her back and dove down on her pussy again. I quickly found where I had been and as I started to lick and suck her clit again I slipped my hands back under her. This time, however, I put the middle finger of my right hand against her rosebud and gently pushed it in up to the first knuckle. Again no protest, in fact she started to let out a soft low moan that sounded like pleasure and not like pain. In almost no time she had her legs wrapped tightly around my head and was bucking like I had never seen before. Barbara came with a little squeal of pleasure. This one lasted longer than the last one and when it was over I could feel her entire body relax.

She spoke very softly and said, "it's working, I have to go now". I rolled off of her and she got up and went into the bathroom. I could hear the water running and when she returned to me I could tell that she had washed herself up a little. She resumed her position face down on top of the pillows. I took a position along side of her and rubbed her back and shoulders for a few minutes. I took the Astroglide and put a generous amount in between the crack of her butt. I rubbed it around with my hand and eventually was able to insert first one than two fingers into her. With my other hand, I squeezed a big wad of the stuff onto my rock hard cock and spread it around as well as I could.

It was the moment that I had dreamed of. I knelt behind her in between her legs. I reached down and lifted her by the hips until she was kneeling in front of me. I moved up against her and slid my cock around until I found the soft spot. Not wanting to hurt her, I pushed as slowly and gently as I could. I was going nowhere until suddenly the head of my cock just popped into her. I had made it! I continued to push until about two thirds of my cock was buried in her. I said, "are you OK?" she just moaned - again not a painful moan but a pleasure moan.

I took this as a good sign and I began to move in and out. After about three pushes I could tell that I was all the way in. I was ramming it into her up to the hilt. I cannot describe how good this felt both physically and emotionally. I had waited twenty-one years to get here. She was now pushing back against me as I thrust forward. I reached around under her and started to rub her clit. She pulled my hand away and said, 'this one is yours baby, go for it." I pushed in and leaned forward allowing her to resume her position supported by the pillows. Once we got to this position I could tell that it wasn't going to last much longer.

My thrusts became more urgent and I managed to blurt out, "here I come baby" as my balls unloaded into her like some kind of army cannon. I have never had an orgasm like that one before or after in my entire life. It felt like I was pumping every available drop of moisture in my body up her butt. As the throbbing subsided I rolled to my side pulling her with me. We lay like spoons for a while until my erection was gone and I slipped out of her. We lay there for another short time until she got up from the bed and went into the bathroom.

I heard the water running and I figured that she was cleaning up again. When she returned she had a warm wet washcloth in her hand and she proceeded to wash my dick with it. She never said a word but when she was done she dropped the washcloth to the floor, pulled up the covers and snuggled against me in the spoons position. I was totally spent. I couldn't move. I fell into a deep sleep and I don't think that I even moved at all until I awoke at around nine o'clock. Barbara was in the shower and when she came into the bedroom she was wrapped in a one of the terry cloth robes. "Why don't you call room service for some breakfast," she said. "Done," I replied and put in our order.

Barbara clicked on the television and started to get dressed. I said, "Are you OK?" She said, "Yes, I'm so much OK that I'm damned near perfect." I showed her the tube of preparation-H that I had brought but she just waived her hand in dismissal. "I told you that I'm OK," she said.

I was dressed before the breakfast arrived. We ate a hearty breakfast, packed our belongings and were checked out and were on our way home by eleven o'clock. We rode towards home in relative silence. We made some small talk but Barb seemed a little quiet this morning. Finally I couldn't wait any longer and I said, "how was it for you?" She said: "It wasn't that bad, in fact - the next time you almost die - we can do it again."

Shoreguy
Shoreguy
183 Followers