First Time with Black Lady

Story Info
Having affair with married black lady.
1.2k words
3.42
39.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Osewa
Osewa
5 Followers

For second story I have chosen again an experience that by itself has nothing too uncommon, but for me it was interesting, with several firsts.

Some time ago we and they lived very close, same block, and I was sort of a colleague of her. They had kids, we too, about same age. We got friendly with play dates (for kids etc. A bit of novelty for us, initially, was that they were black (well, just so happened that being close friends with black family was new both for my wife and for myself). There was nothing too special about them though - they were very educated, very busy, and if anybody would assign some common measures of success or status in society they were certainly distinctly up above us.

We all were really friendly to each other. It turned out though that both our families had sex issues.

She (my soon to be extramarital lover) did not have enough sex from her husband, and in addition to that he would not do oral or consider anything else out of vanilla. So she accumulated a really crazy drive for sex that could not find an exit. I was in a quite similar situation. Even though my wife was (and is) fine with oral and 69, she is not very active, and at that time she was becoming less and less active.

Somehow Trissa (not real name of course, just for this record) and I exchanged a few careful hints ... and it was a now matter of time before one of us would do first step... (after about one year of knowing each other as neighbors and colleagues).

So one day this happened. Trissa needed something related to work (while having day off), my wife was away, and after one momentary touch and look she was all over me, hands grabbing everywhere, and I responded likewise. We moved to her home because she knew exactly that nobody would be there for at least next half-day and very soon I was under her in 69.

That was like a flood through broken dam - we behaving not like family people but like two sex-hungry teenagers, though with far more experience, internal freedom and liberated expectations.

Right there, at the very first day, Trissa shared part of her kinky desires and I shared mine. She really polished my face a lot with her pussy and ass, dirty talked and encouraged me to moan and talk dirty too, she spanked my ass very hard and I responded same and she liked it and responded even harder. We never played much with each other nipples (even though right now this became one of my favorite things). But there were lots of other things on our sex-menu.

Soon I knew her pussy and ass in much more detail than same places of my own wife. The fact that Trissa was (and is) super smart and interesting person (with whom I communicated eagerly regardless of sex) and that she at the same time can be so uninhibited and kinky in bed - that made absolutely great momentum. When being apart we have exchanged so dirty and imaginative emails (even about imaginary 3-somes etc) that since then I do not see anything kinkier written in "sex-stories" sites. And that was at the very end of the previous millennium

Sometimes we would be meeting as families or say with my wife or with her husband, and she would grope my ass (being very smart has advantages - she could do this when and where nobody would notice).

We both liked food play, and once we made a, let say a mistake, by slapping each other with chocolate cake and honey - it was great at the beginning, especially with her again sitting on my face (as this was our most frequent position), but it got so sticky at the end... and Trissa complained later that cleaning and washing took lots of time

Once she surprised me by guiding me to sit on her face and then suddenly she was rimming me, then sticking her tongue right into my ass. The last part was totally new for me at that time! I remember this so well - I almost collapsed or exploded right there.

Kissing was always big part too, of course forceful, wet, sloppy. Interesting, all that roughness was not some mechanical dom/sub games but all came up always naturally. I would say that mostly she liked to be sexually very aggressive and rough with me, but she liked some resistance and an occasional switch. She liked us to cum in 69, she would flood me several times, and I would eventually cum in her mouth, and she would suck and then let it go over my face or in kiss or over my chest.

Sooner or later we should have come to thoughts to try to seduce our spouses. We tried to set up them (my wife and her husband) to go shopping for something that would be needed for a party or school while we would be busy with something else. Each of us would give some hints or say something good or tempting about both of our spouses.

Unfortunately, we had no any luck with that.

Another idea was that Trissa would seduce my wife for lesbian sex. With some embarrassment we already confided to each other that both Trissa and I had some time ago a little of gay sex. She played with some girl long ago couple times, and I played orally long ago as a student with my roommate. Now I long since gave up on any attempts to move my wife into swinging or 3-somes. But at that time I thought she was not rejecting right away my hints, and may be we had a shot (so I thought). Trissa and I put lots of effort into this project. Trissa had made vague but more and more certain attempts, and I checked later on at home reaction of my wife. Long story short, we eventually gave up on that. As for Trissa husband, he was so straight and simple that we even did not try.

Everything ends, and both our families at about same time had to move to different states. We have met with Trissa a few more times. I think very fondly of her, and my impression that she thinks good of me too.

I think the best combination of sex and romance I ever had in my life was with Trissa.

What else to add: Sooner or later we would try a three-some with Trissa (we vivdly imagined such possibility many times), but somehow we have never done it. Internet networking communities were not common yet, there were no adult networking web sites (or we did not know them). Both of us were married and meeting each other, especially as we were a so great fit, was for a while enough adventure for us. In retrospect I think though that finding a single guy who could host us would have made our meetings much easier.

After Trissa I understood that I will not have ever anything better for romance and started eventually looking for purely sexual adventures, targeting much more lust and sex than romance. For example, my hook up with married couple described in the first story happened two years after Trissa. Since we sometimes talked/emailed with Trissa, I know she on opposite tried to become a bit less adventurous, though I doubt she can ever decrease her sexual drive.

Osewa
Osewa
5 Followers