First Time with Cock

Story Info
Hitchhiker pays happily for his ride.
887 words
4.15
188.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started when I was 21 I am now in my mid thirties and my name is Pete. I was driving home one night and picked up a hitch hiker. He was a bit drunk and was holding a 6 pack. As we drove I noticed he was rubbing his crotch. I had never been with a guy before and was a little curious by the bulge he had in his pants. After a bit he noticed I was looking at his crotch. He smiled at me and started to pull his sweats down under his cock and balls. I couldn't help but stare and almost ran off the road a few times.

He just sat there stroking one of the most beautiful cocks ever. It was about 8 long and very thick with a huge cut head on it.

I pulled into a parking lot and parked and he looked up at me and asked if I liked it. At this point I told him I had never done anything with a guy before. He said you want to? and I just smiled and reached over and wrapped my hand around his cock. It felt so thick and hard and warm and the head was huge and spongy. There was a lot of precumm dripping from the tip and I used my thumb to rub it in just like I do when I jerk my own cock off. Speaking of my cock, it was rock hard. I am 7.5 to just about 8 long and 5 inches around with a nice head and a slight curve towards my belly. I continued to stroke him. I was shaking with excitement at having my first cock other then my own in my hand.

He reclined the seat back and told me to suck him. I don't know what came over me but I just had to take that cock in my mouth. My mouth was watering. I leaned over and opened my mouth wide and took the head and a couple inches in my mouth. It was so warm and the skin felt like velvet against my tongue. I starting bobbing my head up and down moaning as I sucked. I mimicked sucking his cock just like I have the woman I am with do to me. I licked the shaft and used my lips to rub it up and down on the sides of the shaft. I tried to take it all into my throat but gagged and almost threw up so I back off and started to rub his balls as I sucked it up and down. I was so hott from sucking my first cock that I could feel my own cock laying against my leg rock hard and dripping enough precumm to soak my leg of my pants where the head was.

I worked his cock for almost 15 min when he yelled he was cumming. I don't know what came over me but I held the shaft and stroked it as I sealed my lips around the head and felt it swell and pulse in my mouth and against my tongue as it shot 4 or 5 shots of thick cumm up on the roof off my mouth and on my tongue. It was so hot and slightly salty but creamy and I loved the taste. I gulped with the head in my mouth and swallowed all of it. As I felt him going limp in my mouth I stroked his cock from base to tip milking the last drop of cumm out of it and licked it off. He was shuddering as I did this and said to me, wow that was incredible. I can't believe that was your first time. I told him it was and I loved it and can't wait to do it again.

I asked him if he wanted to suck mine and he told me he would but he had been drinking and was feeling a bit too drunk to do that without puking so he told me to take it out and he would jerk me off. I pulled my pants down under my ass and he grabbed my cock and started to stroke me fast. I was moaning like crazy and his hand on my cock was unreal. A couple times he leaned down and took just the head in his mouth and sucked the precumm off me. I couldn't take it and told him I am gonna cumm and he stroked faster and I started to shoot. It shot all over my belly and chest and some shot up onto my face. It was a massive load. He thanked me for the blow job and got out of the car leaving me there with my lip cock sticking out and my cumm all over me. He shut the door and started to walk up the road as I cleaned myself up and drove home. I couldn't wait for the next cock to suck and went home and jerked off and came again thinking about all that happened. I liked the taste of his cumm so much that when I came stroking myself I shot in my hand and ate it all up. Oh I loved it. And am looking forward to more.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My first time

My first time with a gay cock was at the local picture theatre. I was sitting next to this guy who was constantly rubbing his crotch. I kept on looking at it. He put his hand on my cock, which was rock hard, and slowly gog his cock out of his pants. He asked me if I wanted to suck it. Being eager and not having sucked a cock before I said yes I would. He thrust his big cock into my mouth and I sucked on it for ages until he exploded a load of cum which I swallowed. It tasted very nice and silky. Then he returned the favour by sucking my cock until I came and he swallowed the whole load. It was a great experience I was 13 at the time and I met this same guy once a week after that for the same treatment . This went on for about two years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

What a great story. I so want to taste another guy's cock54Ee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My first gay blowjob

I was around 12 years old discovered a stash of magazines in the house we had just bought and moved into, the funny thing was it was owned by an elderly woman who's husband had died and it was to much home for her, it was built in 1909 and had a top floor that my dad said he could turn it into bedrooms for us 4 kids, the day we moved in I found the magazines upstairs behind some old furniture, there was 6 magazines and they were all very weird to me because they were all gay, I knew nothing about that but learned very quickly by reading ever article and seeing lots of first time gay scenes, any chance I got to look at the pictures I would get a hard on just knowing what I would be seeing, from these magazines I learned about masterbation and then I had a longing to see COCKS, from that point on in my life I was always trying to figure out ways to see any cock, if we were out in a restaurant I'd go to the bathrooms hoping somehow I'll get lucky, we'll only once in a while I'd catch a glimpse of one and it always made me hard, well by the next year I started junior high and we had gym class and first day after running and other excersizing the coach says hit the showers and I see 25 13 and 14 year old boys naked taking showers together in one giant room, the bad thing was I was a very little guy until about 17 or 18 and I had absolutely no hair except on my head and felt embarrassed because I looked like a child and some of the guys we're already even shaving plus all that cock had me trying to hide my hardon from everyone, move ahead 3 months and I've got the hardon thing under control and turns out I'm a very likable person and make friends easily, one friend even lives on the same street as me but I meet his younger brother by one year and we become best friends until we move 4 years later, after we bound I tell him about my magazines and he wants to see them, he is from a big family 2 older brothers and 2 older sisters and then 1 younger sister, they have a old school bus that's converted into their camping bus for trips but it makes a perfect place to sleep when I stay over on weekends, the first night we stay out in the bus I bring my magazines and we start looking at them and I'm ready to jackoff to my favorite pics and he tells me that he's seen plenty of cocks at school but not up close an personal so we decide to get naked and look at one magazine together that way we can check each other's cock out sitting side by side, doesn't take a minute and we both have hardons and not even looking at the pictures anymore, he's staring at mine and I'm staring at his, I tell him I've been jacking off almost every night looking at cocks and he says he jacks off almost every night looking at titties and pussy, I'm blindsided, wasn't expecting that, he asks if Ive seen tits and pussy and I said once and it was my mom in the basement taking a shower, the bathroom upstairs only had a tub and the shower in the basement was just a shower head over a drain with absolutely no walls around it just open and one day walking to the backyard I heard water running and looked in the window that were at ground level and there's my mom naked and just washing away and not even concerned about the windows or being exposed out in the open, he asked how long I looked and I said at least 10 minutes but felt really bad and confused because I had to jack off from seeing her nakedness, plus my first ever seeing a nude woman, he goes your gonna love this then but we have to be extra quiet and careful, we get out of the bus and climb a trellis and walk right up to a window where the curtains are open about 6 inches and look in and it's his oldest sister Nancy who is drop dead sexy and she's 19 years old and in college, she's just got out of the shower and all she has on is a towel wrapped around her hair and she's doing her makeup, I ask if this is what he jacks off too every night and he says yep wait until my sister Mary comes in to take her bath, she's 17 a senior in high school and the first woman I fell in love with, ,Nancy, Mary and little sister Lucy are all dark haired olive skin Italians, we sat there 20 minutes with hardons waiting for Nancy to finish and then in comes Mary, wearing just a towel around her body and she starts her tub running and takes off her towel and that's when I fell in love, the most perfect body I've ever seen( that's 3 now) she's putting her hair up getting ready to get into the tub and I hear his zipper I turn around and he's watching his sister and starts jacking off and tells me he jacks off to a different sister per night, my zipper goes down and I'm looking at the most beautiful woman in the world and I shot the biggest load of cum in a few seconds, he strokes himself into a orgasm and we climb down go back to the bus and he says he's even watched his mom and jacked off and his little sister Lucy,shes 11 and the first time I got to see her naked I jacked off too, she had no pubic hair and her titties were as big as small oranges, definitely worth looking at,over the time we lived there we both jacked off watching my mom and his sisters and mom plus the girlfriends of his sisters that spent the night, we even kept all the gay magazines and occasionally we would jack each other off but my favorite thing we did was I'd suck his dick while he watched his sister Nancy and he would suck my cock while I watched Mary, I always pretended it was Mary sucking my cock, that was an awesome time in my young life, I learned some things and I honestly feel like it was a good thing even though some will say OMG you perverted fucks and all I have to say about that is.....To each his own

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
omg ♥

Before he left you could ask for his number to so you could enjoyed each other more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
First time Fellatio

Similar episode happened to me as a 15 year old. I missed the bus to get to my after school job at a fast food restaurant and was freaked out that I would lose my job if I was late, when a car pulled up and the driver asked if I needed a ride. I replied yes please and told him where I worked. No problem, hop in, was all he said. As I got in the car, I noticed his slacks were unbuttoned and slightly open. He caught me sneaking a look every now and then and asked me if I would like to see his cock. I guess so, was all I could think of saying, and with that, he pulled his pants down and tucked them under his balls. I was immediately turned on by the sight of this, and he knew it. It was then that he asked me if I wanted to touch him. I said yes I would. It was then that he turned down a side street and pulled over to the curb. He then pulled his pants all the way down to his ankles and said to jack him off. I put my hand around his cock and started to stroke it. He began to moan and was really enjoying the feeling when he put his arm around my shoulder and and started pushing my head down into his lap. I tried to stop him but was really kind of excited,so I just went with it. He said, please suck me off. I moved my mouth over to his cock and opened up. I was just getting used to his size when he inhaled sharply, and I felt the hot liquid hit the roof of my mouth. He was coming in my mouth after having him in my mouth for only 10 seconds. he then pushed the back of my head down all the way so that my mouth was against his pubic hair. He shot the balance of his jizz and I gulped it all down. It was over in maybe 10 minutes from when he picked me up. That was when I was 15. I am now 37 and have started to think I would like to suck a strangers cock again. I have not been with a man for 22 years, but am thinking about it constantly. Just writting this has made my cock stiff and would really like to relive that memory, of when I let a stranger cum in my mouth..

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Straight Turnout Strait guy is turned out by an experienced man.in Gay Male
Steam Room Daddy A young straight guy is forced to obey him.in Gay Male
How I Became A Gay Cock Slut Young married man is seduced at a resort.in Gay Male
Forced in the Sauna His first gay experienced is forced.in Gay Male
My Girlfriend Turned Me Gay She forced his fantasy down his throat - & up his ass.in Gay Male
More Stories