First Time With Jennifer & Ken

Story Info
Wild wife chooses a lover.
4.3k words
4.18
87.8k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/17/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fl_mike
fl_mike
61 Followers

© 2001 by Mike Yevchekov

All rights reserved. No part may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any electronic means, including photocopying, recording or by any information and retrieval system, without the written permission of the author.

Please feel free to send me an email and please vote!

* * * * *

It was a long day and little did I know that it was going to be a long night. The day started when I caught an early flight up to Chicago to meet with a client. The business meeting went according to plan and the client was very happy. After a late dinner with the client we part ways. Walking back to my hotel I noticed this club was rocking. Every time the door would open loud music would fill the street. Peering through the door I notice the place was packet with everyone having a great time. It was a little early to head home so I decided why not.

Walking up to the bar I noticed a long pair of stocking clad legs. I was not sure if she was alone or with the guy next to her. There was no conversation between them, as she seemed to be scanning the place for a lost friend. My eyes went back and focused on her toned thighs under her sheer stockings. She looks professional with her short skirt power suite. Her long blond hair parted on the side, covering one eye and skimming across her face almost hiding her apple red lips. Our eyes meet and second turn to hours as we stare at each other. Her eyes tell me that she is game as she wets her lips with the tip of her tongue.

Slowly and confidently I make my way over to her. Our eyes never leave each other. Eye candy foreplay prelude to what we are about to embark on this journey of exploration. I hold out my hand and introduce my self to her. She tells me her name as I watch her lips move. She accepts my offer to dance and she hands her purse to the guy sitting next to her.

We move out to the dance floor. The club is packet with people everywhere. The dance floor is dark with concert style lights. A red, glue glow encases everyone from the probing lights from above.

She totally lost her inhibitions as she started to get into the beat. Right when we get into the grove the music changes into a slow song. She steps into instinctively as my hands move to the small of her back. I let my hands cup her cheeks, feeling her tight tone ass. A slight moan is her only response.

We hold each other close during the song. Towards the end she looks up at me intuitively I bend down and kiss her on the lips. Our kiss is soft and gentle. Her lips taste great pulling me, making me want more. She asks, "Would you like to get a drink?"

We walk back to the bar. She sits down on the barstool and I stand next to her. She looks at the guy who she handed her purse to. She tells him to order two vodka tonics. Feeling braver as our conversations has many sexual innuendos I start to touch her shoulders. A smile takes over her lips.

I move behind her and slide my hands down her side. As they reach her elbows they move in front of her, under her jacket. Bravely touching the sides of her breast. Being carefully not to touch her hardening nipples. She reaches up and pulls me towards her. Her tongue greets mine as she invades my mouth. My hands hold her breasts making small circles around her nipples.

The bartender says something as she sets our drinks down. From her angle I am sure that she is unable to see too much, but had an idea what I was doing. I notice that the guy sitting next to her was enjoying the show. The tops of Jennifer stocking were clearly visible.

Without waiting for approval I move my hands back under her jacket. She looks up at me and says, "I would like for you to meet my friend, Ken." Slowly I let my fingers tease her tits working their way around her nipples. Letting her hard nipples casually brush up against my palm, teasing her, not touching her directly.

As Ken stands up to shake my hand, my hands are on Jennifer's breasts. He looks down at my hands. Being the gentleman I stand and greet him. "Nice to meet you." I tell him. He tells me that his name is Ken. "Great Ken, but I am going to dance with Jennifer. Talk with you a little later."

This must have surprised Jennifer as she was slowly to stands up. Maybe her drink was getting to her. I lead her to the floor I feel her hands on my hips as she follows me. Once I find an open area I turn to her. One song turns into two, which turns into five. She loses her inhibitions on the dance floor. She gets into me showing her off. Our sexy moves on the floor. She seems to enjoy having others look at us. Having my hands on her body brings her closer to me.

"It's getting hot in here. I need to get some water." Jennifer says.

We make our way to Ken. He is still nursing his drink and watching Jennifer's purse. She tells Ken to order her some water.

I sit down next to her and immediately put my hand on her thigh. She states into my eyes and her hand moves to my hair. She tells me about her life. What she does for a living and that she has no kids. Ken hands her the water and she quickly drinks it. She says that she is ready to leave. She asks me if I would like to join her and her husband.

What, where did this come from. I think to myself. As we walk back to the bar she introduces me to him. He is having a hard time standing up.

"You enjoyed the show, didn't you Ken." She tells him making it clear why he is having trouble standing.

He does not look me in the eye as she introduces him as her husband. "I didn't think that you would dance with me, or come home with me if I told you Ken is my husband. Ken has always wanted to watch me with a lover. Tonight is ken special night. Will you come home with me?" She asks me.

"I didn't want to tell you that Ken is my husband, until I knew that you wanted to be in me. Shall we leave?" Jennifer says as she walks up to me and take my hand. We walk hand in hand out of the club with mike following us. She looks up and says, "I just love nights like this. The fresh cool air feels refreshing after a night dancing."

We arrive at their explorer. I notice her getting in back so I start to walk around to the passenger front door. As I make my way around I notice the door open, "No silly, I want you to sit back here with me." She tells me.

We start to drive towards their house. I have no idea where we are going and just go with the flow. Ken fumbles for some soft music. Jennifer snuggles up next to me. Her hand moves to my thigh triggering my cock to life. "Ken, you don't mind if we kiss do you?" She asks her husband.

There was no answer as Jennifer lips touch mine. She whispers, "Don't worry about him." She lifts up her body and removes her panties. "Be a dear, and hand mike these. I don't think I will need these anymore." She says as she tosses her panties to her husband.

She takes my hand and moves it to her inner thigh. There is nothing sexier than a lady wearing stockings. She guides my hand to her bare flesh. Her skin is soft and cool to my fingertips. As my hand touches her pussy her hand goes to my face and pulls me close to her. Immediately I notice that she is wet. My index finger slides through her wet lips and into her waiting pussy. Our kiss is burning, her passion has light my face on fire as my tongue is deep in her mouth.

I notice that it's a little after five as we pull into the driveway. Ken was right their house was a charming Victorian style. We pull into their garage. Ken you can turn around and watch. She tells him.

She reaches down and starts to unbutton my pants. She takes my hardening member out and starts to take me in her mouth.

"Oh god Ken, do you see this? Turn the car light on so you can see Mike fuck my mouth. Are you watching his cock slide between my lips? You know that he is going to cum in my mouth and I am going to swallow him." She tells him.

She takes me, slowly it disappears down her. I look up to see Ken starring down at his wife. Next she starts to use her hand on the base of my shaft. She takes the tip and rubs it along the side of her cheek. The sensation and pleasure she is giving me is mind blowing. Having my cock slide over her teeth then touch the velvet cheek. Starting to tens up ready to explode I look up and my eyes meet with Ken.

"Ken, come over here and open my door."

Ken does what he is told. He opens his door and walks around to hers. While getting out of the S.U.V. She kisses Ken hard on the lips. I watch as her tongue enters his mouth. He must taste me.

"I would love to go inside. However, I really need to get back to my hotel. Do you have a phone book? I need to get a taxi to drive me to my hotel."

"Yes, that would be nice. Ken it was nice to meet you and share your wife. Jennifer, I can't wait to see you tomorrow. You will be in my dreams." I tell them as I leave.

"Don't be silly. I will take you to your hotel." Jennifer takes me back to my hotel.

As we pull into the hotel she says, "Can you come over tomorrow night, around eight?"

I reach over and kiss her on the lips, "I would enjoy seeing you tomorrow."

Without turning back I make my way to my room.

My day goes by quickly. I arrive at their house around eight and ring their doorbell. Ken greets me and tells me that Jennifer is not home from work yet. He invites me in and offers me a drink. He fixes me a vodka tonic and one for himself.

Jennifer walks in from work wearing a power business suite. After living in Chicago it's nice to look at legs in hose. I only wish that she were wearing seams.

"Dam Jennifer I wish that I worked in your office!" I tell her.

"And why is that?" She says with a flirty voice.

"Look at those legs, and how your suite shows off your sexy body. Of course, I would spend all day looking at your jacket trying to see some of that hot cleavage."

"Easy there Mike, you are talking about my wife."

"I know, but look how hot your wife is." I stand up and walk over to her. Quickly I glance over to ken and watch his expression. Blazingly I unbutton Jennifer's jacket exposing her lace camisole. "Your curves are beautiful." Ken is watching with shock look on his face. Jennifer offers no resistance as I remove her jacket. "I can't wait to taste your nipples."

"Oh really?"

"Look at Ken, you know that he wants me to touch you. He wants me to undress you. You know that I am going to fuck you tonight. Ken, you want me to fuck your wife, don't you?" I tell them.

Ken says nothing, he looks like a deer in the headlights as he nods his head and looks at the floor.

Without ken's approval my hands move to her skirt and unzip her skirt. Softly her skirt floats to the floor and she steps out of her skirt. She is not wearing panties under her pantyhose.

"God mike, I am getting so wet…I want you to fuck me while Ken watches. You're going to fuck me, right? Fuck me hard, and good wont you? I want you to cum in me." With a low lustful voice she says. She looks over at ken and says, "Ken, you do want to watch him fuck me? Don't you? Do you want to feel how wet I am before his cock enters me? Ken; come over to me, NOW! And put your hand out."

Ken slowly stands up and walks over to his wife. As he reaches out, Jennifer grabs his hands. She pulls his hand down to her pussy and manipulates his hands to rip a hole in her pantyhose and says to ken, "I want you to do this, to give mike access to my pussy. Feel how wet my pussy is?" She says and his fingers slide over her wet lips. "God, doesn't that feel good? Feel how wet I am? Now, sit down and be a good little boy while I have a real man fuck me."

Ken moves to the side as I walk next to Jennifer.

Jennifer says, "Ken, I want you to take his cock out. Removed his pants." Very humiliated ken gets down on one knee and unbuttons my pants. "I want you to get a good look at the tool that will give me great pleasure. You want me to have pleasure don't you?"

Still looking down ken says, "Yes."

As they fall to the floor I step out of them.

"Come here Ken." She says as she bends forward onto the kitchen table. "Part my lips, ken. He slowly walks over to her and his hand touches her sex. "Feel how wet I am? Doesn't this make you feel hot? Knowing that my pussy is this wet? Slide your finger over my lips? God, I am so wet. Ken…. put your finger in me. That's a good boy. Feel how wet I am? Do you want to know what I am thinking?" She pauses for a second. "I'm thinking about having Mike's cock deep in me, and how good he is going to make me feel. That's why I am so wet. You want him to fuck me, don't you?"

"Yes"

"Ken, you will tell me how you want to watch Mike fuck me."

"I want to watch him fuck you."

Walking being Jennifer, with ease my cock slides into her. With out any foreplay or kissing, I enter her wet pussy. Forcefully she takes tall of me deep into her then slowly out until the tip is just barely in her.

"Oh, that feels good. Push it deep in me." Jennifer moans in a deep lustful voice.

Looking over at Ken I see him sitting down touching his cock through his pants. His tan khakis show his excitement and some precum stains his pants.

Ken, come over here and rub my clit." She demands.

Ken walks over to Jennifer, she notices the wet spot and smiles then says, "Rub my clit, feel that cock pushing deep in me?"

I feel Ken's hand on her pussy. His finger part and he reaches around pussy. This is strange, fucking this guy's wife while he watches is one thing, having him rub her pussy is a different thing, but he is getting off touching my cock as I pull out of her. I know he can feel her juices on my cock.

"No you bastard!" She says as she grabs his hand. "Rub here or go sit in the bedroom. Don't ruin this for me, I am getting the fuck of a life time and I want to share this with you."

As his hand starts to rub her clit her grinding intensifies. She starts to fuck me with her pussy. Pushing me harder, deeper into her. Her orgasm starts to build and she becomes very vocal about it. As she starts to cum, I begin to pump her with cum.

Ken's eyes are wide open as he watches his wife. Her orgasm controlling her body. He feels how powerful her body is shaking with his hand on her pussy. Her orgasm pushes me over the edge and I start to pump her tight pussy with my cum.

Oh, that was great. She collapses briefly on the table. As she catches her breathe she turns around and stands up. "Ken, I want you to take off my pantyhose."

He knees down in front of her. His hands grab the waistband and pull her hose down. Her pussy is nicely shaven. As Ken's nose touches her clit she smiles giving her an idea. She lifts up her left leg then her right. She looks down at him and says, "Ken, you want me to be happy don't you?"

"Yes." He says looking up at her.

"Then, I want you to wear my pantyhose."

I notice the pantyhose are wet from cum. I can't believe that she wants him to wear her hose.

Without saying anything, ken stands up removes the rest of his clothes and puts on the pantyhose. His hard cock pushes against the pantyhose. She reaches down and grabs his cock, and jerks it firmly.

"Ken, did you enjoy watching him fuck me? Making me feel like a woman? Lie down on the bed I have a treat for you."

Ken lies down on the bed. Slowly she moves on to the bed, next to him. She mounts his face. Her pussy rests on her nose. I watch has his tongue starts to lick her pussy. Her well fuck pussy is sitting on his face.

She reaches down and takes his cock in her hand. "Look at this little cock Kenny. You know that I can never fuck you. You are unable to fill me. And you want me to have a big hard cock, don't you?"

Ken closes his eyes and starts to cum in her pantyhose.

"Oh, you were a little naughty boy. Did I tell you to cum?" She asks Ken.

"No." Ken says while looking down at the floor.

"Well, than you will have to wear the pantyhose until I tell you to take them off." Ken looks down at the mess. Jennifer moves next to me and gives me a quick kiss. "Ken, come over here and remove the rest of my clothes." She orders Ken as she walks over to me. She kisses me on the lips.

Ken walks over to her and removes her jacket. Her lace top is next to be removed. Ken reaches behind Jennifer and tries to steal a kiss. She rejects his kiss as he unclasps her bra.

I put my hands on her hips and pull her tight against me. My tongue enters her eager mouth as I feel her breasts against my body.

Jennifer reaches with authority for my cock. "Come with me to my bed." She orders. She turns to look at Ken, "Ken, you get some oil and towels. Also, bring us some water. If you are a good boy, I will let you jerk off."

Walking hand in hand with Jennifer she shows me to her bedroom. I sit on the bed as she looks at me. Turns around and removes her blouse. Next she unclasp her bra, teasingly she pinches her nipples. Not sure if that was for her or me.

"Good boy Ken. Bring that chair closer and sit next to us. For now, since you are being so good I will let you watch."

Ken does nothing about how he is dressed. He is still wearing the wet pantyhose. It's a strange but erotic to have him watches. He has watched as I used his wife. How he seems to enjoy it. Thinking about this gets me going again. She starts to message me making me aroused. She lies back on the bed, pulling me on top of her.

I feel Ken's eyes on me, watching me with his wife, sitting in the char. Jennifer tongue enters my mouth, sucking me into hers. Her leg moves between mine, her soft thigh teasing my cock bringing it back to life. Slowly I put my weight on her, my cock slide down her wet slit and finally into her. As I enter her she starts to moan. I press deep trying to get all of myself into her.

"Oh god Ken, he feels so good. You know that he's much bigger than you are. It's pressing me deeper than you were ever able to. You are a good boy, play with you cock Ken. Wait till I get on top. I want to watch you play with that little cock of yours." She says as we start to trade positions. "Move down to the end of the bed first. I want you to watch his cock enter me."

Ken gets up and moves to the end of the bed. On my back she starts to climb on me. Kissing me lightly.

"Can you see his cock, ken?" She says as she moves her slit to my cock. She mounts me and I start to enter her. "I love how he fills me. Can you see him enter me?"

I am unable to see ken but I know that he is there. How strange to have him watch, but I still find it exciting. To have his wife in his bed is a mental rush. Knowing that he is watching my cock in his wife.

"Ken, sit in the chair and start to rub your cock. I want to watch you cum as Mike cums deep in me. I want to watch you cum all over yourself and after that I will give you a special treat.

Ken does as he is told. He pulls the pantyhose down and frees his cock. He starts to play with himself. Jennifer rides me up until the tip is almost out of her. Then she pushes my cock deep into her warm wet pussy, until she can't push my cock any deeper in her. Her velvet glove milks me encouraging, no demanding that I give it to her. Her pace starts to quicken as her moaning becomes louder.

I look up at her, my hands pinch her nipples and I tell her, "You feel great, I love being in you." Her last powerful thrust pushes me over the edge and I start to cum in her. I feel her body tighten and start to shake as she starts to erupt in an orgasm.

What happens next shocks me. She orders Ken to lie next to me. She is still sitting on my lap as my cock leaves her. As he sits there she puts his hand on his cock. She moves over next to him and slowly mounts his face. "Here is your present. Make the cleaning a good one!" She orders him.

I watch her body squirm as his tongue starts to probe her slit. He must be using his tongue with a light hammer motion against her clit. Her breathing is short. Her nipples are hard demanding attention as he ignores her body, only concentrating on licking her pussy. His hand is under her pantyhose working his cock. Within a minute he stops moving, catching my attention I look down and watch him cum again in the hose. In a loud voice she says, "That's it, keep licking there." As her second orgasm rips through her body.

fl_mike
fl_mike
61 Followers
12