First Time with Jessica

Story Info
Rob takes first step towards living out his fantasy.
1.1k words
3.96
85.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magicrub
magicrub
35 Followers

"Hello Darling, I'm Jessica."

"Hi, Nice to meet you, I'm Rob."

"Can I offer you a drink?" asked Jessica, noticing he was pretty nervous.

"Sure, that would be great," he responded as he watched her cute ass sway into the kitchen. They made small talk for a while than her congenial tone changed.

"Well, let's get to it. You ready to become my little slut bitch?" she asked.

"Yeah, I guess so," he replied. Before he could even finish she had slapped him in face.

"Is that the proper way to address me bitch?" she inquired.

"No mistress," he replied.

"Mistress?" she laughed. "Oh no my little bitch. A mistress doesn't have a 9 inch cock, does she?" He remained silent. "Only a master has a 9 inch cock."

"Yes master," he replied obediently.

"Better, my little cock slave," she cooed as he shivered with fear. "Is that what you are, my little cock slave?"

"Yes master," he replied.

"Out of those cloths and on your knees where a slut like you belongs," she commanded as she sat back on the couch wearing only a thong. When he had finished, he knelt to the floor.

"Get your ass over here, you can't suck my cock from that far away," he inched closer. "Get the fuck between my legs bitch, that's it, put one hand on each knee if that helps. That is your fantasy, isn't it? To suck my cock?"

He stammered, he hadn't come here to suck her cock. He hadn't expected to be asked such a direct question. He just wanted to be taunted, teased, "Uh, I, just...", he winced as she smacked him across the face.

"YES MASTER!" simple question, simple answer. "Yes master, I want to suck your beautiful cock."

"Yes master," he replied.

"Yes what," she asked.

"Yes master, I want to suck your beautiful cock," he replied.

"Better, now we can get down to business," she replied. "A slave does not look a master in her eyes. I want you to focus on my crotch only. If my back is turned, you make look at my ass only. Do you understand, bitch?"

"Yes master," he replied.

"You ever suck cock before?" she asked.

"No master," he replied honestly.

"How 'bout a Dildo?" she returned as she stuck one, than two, then three fingers in his mouth.

"Yes master," he answered in a muffled tone.

"Tell me about it, did you enjoy it?" she inquired as she held her fingers at his lips.

"Yes master, I did. I have seen a couple of mistresses who forced me to suck off their dildo," he replied.

"What a waste," she laughed. "You do understand that the whole purpose of sucking a cock is to taste the cum? Don't you?"

"Yes master," he replied.

"You have fantasized me cumming all in your mouth and on you face, haven't you my little slut," she asked.

"I, er, well, ow," he recoiled as she smacked him in the face.

"YES MASTER! Don't make me fucking tell you again," she exclaimed as she stood up, brushing his face with her crotch.

"Yes master," he replied. "I have fantasized of tasting your seed."

"Better," she replied. "You ever taste cum before?"

"Just my own master," he replied. "But only a couple of times, he answered honestly. "I always loose the urge."

"I bet you like using that tongue of yours. You ever worship ass before?"

"Yes master," he replied.

"Good," she returned as she turned her ass towards him, inches from his face. "I certainly have an ass worthy of worship. Don't I slave?"

"Yes master," he replied.

She circled around to his back then knelt down directly behind him. She pinched his nipple and he could feel her bump him through her thong. She then whispered in his ear. "You ever been fucked in the ass slave?"

"No master," he replied.

She grabbed his cock and slowly started to stroke it. "Is that what you want slut, for your master to truly make you her bitch by fucking you in the ass?" she taunted.

"No master," I'd rather not have anything in my ass.

"Your loss," she replied as she knocked him off balance to the floor. "Roll over on your back bitch. Start jacking that little penis of yours."

"Yes master," he replied as she stood directly above him.

"Fantasize that I am feeding you my cock," she directed as she dropped to her knees, one on each side of his head. "I should force you to suck my cock right now! How dare you come here with a fantasy that doesn't provide any way for my release? What the fuck is that all about?"

He didn't reply as he was getting close to eruption. He could see the head of an enormous cock peeking out of her panties, just inches from his face. She handed him a condom to place on his penis.

"I could tie you up and do as I please with you," she stated as she started to stroke her own cock inches from his face. "Fuck, you want it anyhow. That is why you are here. You want to be a cock sucking whore. You want to swallow cum. I could have a few of my friends over here in a matter of minutes. We could fill every hole of yours with multiple loads of cum."

He exploded into the condom, spent from his effort.

"That's it baby," she cooed as her tone changed. She reached back and pulled the condom off his shriveling penis. She dipped her finger in and pasted a large drop of his own cum on his lips. "Taste your reward slut." He licked his lips.

"Open your mouth slut," she lifted the condom over his mouth and dripped the contents onto his tongue and lips. "That's it baby, tastes good, doesn't it."

"Yes master," he replied.

"Now I'm gonna get up and let you go, but I want to give you fair warning. I know you will call me and see me again. You want to. But I will not follow your instructions next time. Next time you will truly be my slut to do with as I choose," she instructed. "Do you understand?"

"Yes master," he replied.

"You will suck my cock and swallow my cum next time, right?" she inquired.

"Yes master," he replied, thinking he would never call her again.

"You will also worship my ass!" she demanded.

"Yes master," he replied, not sure if he would call her again.

"Now get the fuck out of here!"

"Yes master," wondering when he would call her again.

magicrub
magicrub
35 Followers