First Time with My Love

Story Info
Black BBW finally gets to be with the love of her life!
1.5k words
4.34
15.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sasee69
sasee69
1 Followers

It was a beautiful crisp evening as I looked in the mirror putting on my bright red lipstick, and the finishing touches to my eyelashes, I slowly rubbed my lips together and leaned down to slip on my heels. I needed to look just right, because tonight would be our first evening together after two years apart, and I wanted it to be so special, something we would both remember.

I suddenly heard a light knock on the door, and I took one last look in the mirror, then I took a deep breath and opened the door. There he was, the love of my life, my God he was so beautiful, captivating blue eyes, elegant navy blue suit, dressed to kill from head to toe, and a smile that would take your breath away, and he was holding the most beautiful bouquet of flowers I had ever seen!

He looked at me and said: Wow!! I am the luckiest man alive to have the privilege of escorting the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on to dinner tonight! He then smiled and said: You ready to go baby? I smiled and blushed, and thanked him for the beautiful flowers, then I took his hand and said, yes sweetheart I have been ready for a long time.

We went to this really nice Italian restaurant, it was so romantic we had a wonderful dinner, we drank some delightful wine, and talked and laughed for hours, it was like we had never lost a moment, it was like a dream, suddenly he grabbed my hand and looked in my eyes so deeply and I knew what was on his mind, and honestly it was on my mind the whole night. He asked me was I ready to go, I grabbed his hand tightly and said yes baby I am ready, so we walked to the car and got in, it seemed like the longest drive back to my place.

I could feel heat stirring within my body as anticipation began to build at what would happen when we reached our destination. I was so nervous but excited at the same time and I could feel myself getting wet everytime he even looked at me. We finally reached my place, he got out, and came around to open my door and extending his hand with that breathtaking smile, he says: come on beautiful, then we headed to the door, I unlocked it and we walked in.

I barely put my keys and purse down on the table, then suddenly I felt his arm around my waist and he gently but swiftly turned me around to face him, he looked intently into my eyes and told me he loved me as he placed his hand gently on my neck, pulled me close, and kissed me so passionately and deeply it literally took my breath away for a moment.

He leaned down and kissed my neck so softly but intensely, as his arms were wrapped tightly around my waist, I was so turned on and so wet I could barely contain myself, and my breathing became very heavy and shallow, and I noticed his breathing shifted as well.

I placed my hand on his face, then I reached out and grabbed his hand and led him into my bedroom, when we arrived passionate kissing took over as his hands began to trace my body, and he lightly brushed my breasts as I felt my nipple get hard. My eyes closed in ecstasy as he grabbed my breasts more hungrily, caressing them, and kissing my neck, switching from my ass to my breasts.

He then gently layed me on the bed, and took off his suit coat, then starts to unbutton his shirt, and slips off his pants, and all the while he is looking intently into my eyes with extreme desire. I knew what was coming next, it's one of the things I had dreamed about and anticipated for so long, him undressing me. My heart was racing so fast when he leaned down and pulls my skirt off slow and sexy, then he slowly unbuttons my blouse, leaving only my bra and underwear on.

I am so self-conscious about my body, I am a very thick woman, with a stomach, big thighs, I am shapely, an hourglass at that, but the only part of my body I am comfortable with is my large 44DD breasts size, so I was worried about what his reaction would be when he saw me naked, but the way he looked at me made me feel like I was the most desirable woman in the world. He then lowers himself down on top of me kissing all over my body, and I could feel his strong body pressing on me, my panties were completely wet, and I was wrenched with desire.

He then slides my panties off and leans down to unhook my bra, when he pulls it off, he gasped for a moment when at the mere sight of them, then he grabs one of my breasts holds it and begins to lick my large hard nipple slowly up and down, back and forth. It felt so good I begin to moan uncontrollably, and he took each nipple in his mouth and sucks it deeply and passionately, he sucks my nipples for a long period of time switching back and forth as he places his hand on my clit and rubs it ever so gently, and at times kissing my mouth so passionately.

Then he puts his two middle fingers inside my pussy, and I gasp as he slides it in and out, I am so wet, I could feel my climax building, and I could not hold it back anymore, I came all over his fingers, not once but twice. Then he rises off of me and slowly pulls down his underwear and there it is, I had dreamed about it, imagined what it would look like, and what it would feel like in my hand, inside of me.

His dick was large and beautiful, I had only attempted to perform oral sex one time on a man, and I never thought I would do it again, but I loved this man so much, the desire was strong in me to touch it, hold it and suck it. I flip him on his back, and a look of surprise comes across his face as I lower myself down on his dick and began to lick and suck his manhood deeply and passionately.

His eyes began to roll in back of his head as he let out the sexiest moans I had ever heard, and it turned me on knowing that I had given him such pleasure. At this point I needed him inside me and he knew it as he was so desperate to be inside of me, so he flipped me over and spread my legs open and kneeled down to lick my clit sweet and slow. I felt my body tremor all over, he sucked me inside and outside, then flicked his tongue quickly as he gauged my reaction.

Then he moves his body up and looks into my eyes, kisses me passionately, and asks: You ready for me baby, and I pull his body very close answering him without a word. I then feel the head of his dick enter my wet tight pussy, slow at first bit by bit, until he is all the way inside of me, as he slides in out of me slowly and passionately, kissing my lips, my neck, we were both moaning in ecstasy, ohhhhhhhhh he felt sooooo good inside of me!! He lightly holds my arms down and begins to suck my nipples hungrily, as he begins to pound me faster, then slower, my moans begin to turn into screams, our souls have now become one as he goes deeper and deeper inside of me.

He looks at me with those beautiful blue eyes and says: cum for me baby, as he pounds me so fast I can't catch my breath, at this point we are both moaning so loud. As I saw the contrast of my dark pussy with his massive white dick going in and out of me, I became wetter and wetter, moans once again turned into screams, it was so overwhelming.

As I felt my orgasm building in my walls, I hear him shout, ohhhhhhh shitttt I am cumming baby, and he starts pounding me even faster, he was so sexy, then after just a minute I felt my orgasm explode, and no more than 30 seconds later he starts to moan loud as his cum bursted inside of me, it was so warm, and felt so good. We both fell limp on the bed breathing hard, and I looked into his eyes and we gently kissed and said I love you. We knew we would be one for the rest of our lives together, and nothing or no one could ever replace that.

sasee69
sasee69
1 Followers