First Time with Other Men

Story Info
First time having sex as husband was gone.
903 words
3.32
24.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kimgirl
Kimgirl
1 Followers

Earlier today I was convinced I wanted an open relationship and convinced my husband. He agreed but didn't want to know anything. I signed up for a dating site to meet guys and wanted to feel young again as I'm 33 so I focused on guys in the early 20's. I just did some coke so I was feeling real horny and ended up telling 2 guys to come over but did not know it at the time. My husband was out doing his thing and left me to do mine. The first guy arrived and I was a bit nervous since it was my first time having sex with someone other than my husband but yet felt free. I smoked another hit and started to kiss the guy and slowly went down on him. As I put my mouth on his zipper I felt a huge bulge. I was eager to pull it out and when I did I was amazed and nervous as it was big. I was having second thoughts but he ended up grabbing my hair and pushing my mouth on his cock. It filled my mouth as I began to tear and gag while he was laughing at me. As he continued to push my head up and down, he began to finger me. Then I heard footsteps and thought it was my husband but it was the other guy I invited over. They both talked and decided to both play and I was so horny. I agreed.

The second guy wasn't so big but it was thick. I put his cock in my mouth and the big guy began to eat me out. Oh my god I was feeling so good then he began to insert his cock into me. I felt myself stretch and also some pain but I liked it. I continue to suck the second guy as the first guy began to thrust in me. I could not help but Yelp like a hurt puppy. He kept going as I was bent over then he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back so the other guy could fuck my mouth. I had no control but it felt so good I felt the biggest orgasm coming. I came and so did the guy and in the midst of all this, I forgot to tell him to use a condom. I felt the warm cum inside me and started to get anxiety since I wasn't on birth control. Before it could all sink in, the second guy was already starting to insert his cock in me and it was so thick, I felt him in every square inch of my walls.

As he was fucking me, the first guy began to sit on my face and tell me to clean the juices off his balls and ass crack. I began to slowly lick and suck then I felt something warm squirt in me as the second guy came. At that time I was angry and showed it but they just laughed.

The first guy began to fuck me again and at that point I was sore but still aroused. It seemed like he was rushing since he was fucking me hard to the point I began to tear then he came in me again. I was so tired after that I could not move. As I turned my head to see what they were doing, I saw the first guy reach for something hidden behind a lamp and saw it was a camcorder.

They ran off before I could try to grab it and as I got up, I felt so much cum drip out of me I thought maybe they punctured an organ. I know my husband will be pissed since we agreed to always use condoms so I rushed to the bathroom to try to wash up but even after washing, I was still dripping. Then I heard my husband come home and he began to enter the bedroom where everything happened and looked at me and asked how my night was. I was relieved and hope he was going straight to sleep but he told me to get naked. At that point I knew he was going to find out. As he inserted his cock in me, I really didn't feel much and it seemed like he didn't notice anything except my tiredness. He eventually finished and I waited for him to fall asleep so that I could write this story. As I took a break, I logged into the dating site and saw the first guy who fucked me send me a link. When I clicked it a video of them and I was playing as the length of the video was 48min. He threatened to mail the video and to upload it to a public site if I don't submit to him and his friends for sex.

Right now this is the problem I'm dealing with. He wants to come over tomorrow when my husband goes to work so him and his friends could have Their way with me. It turns on though and responded to him by saying yes, you can do anything to me, I'm yours. He then said that 4 of his friends will be here with him and that all my holes will be for their use. I typed a smiley face and logged off.

Kimgirl
Kimgirl
1 Followers