First Time with Sis

Story Info
How my sister and I first began.
2.9k words
4.23
138.6k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister, Nicole, and I are one year apart, though we have been in the same grade all our lives because I repeated Kindergarten because we moved around a bit when I was five. Because of this, and since our birthdays were only two days apart on the calendar, we began telling everyone that we were twins. Being in the same grade also had the added advantage that we were closer than I think most siblings are that aren't actually twins. We had many of the same teachers and friends. We did lots of things together, and even had double dates together (though that may be because I had my driver's license first).

When Nicole turned 18, we celebrated her big day by going out for dinner at her favorite restaurant. Even though it was my 19th birthday, the night was about her because it was her 18th, the day she became an adult. We'd have a bigger party on Saturday for all her friends, but Mom and Dad wanted to make sure they marked the day she became an adult with the family.

After we got home from dinner out for Nicole's 18th birthday, all I wanted to do was head to the den, pop in one of my parent's homemade sex tapes and jerk off fantasizing about my sister. But Nicole wanted to watch some TV with me, which I found out was simply an excuse to talk to me about her boyfriend's plan for them on Friday. Since Mom and Dad had retired to their bedroom and shut their door, which normally mean they were having sex, Nicole and I would be alone and free to talk alone upstairs in the Den on the other side of the house.

When we got upstairs, I turned the TV on and sat down on the couch. Nicole joined me. We didn't watch anything, she really wanted to talk. I was a little upset that I wasn't going to be able to sit and jerk off to my dad and sister fucking, but it was Nicole, and she really needed me, so I sat. As soon as I was seated Nicole blurted out that she had agree to let Tim, her boyfriend and my best friend, fuck her on their date on Friday night.

"I'm really nervous about Friday," she told me in a near whisper after she explained Tim's plans. "What if it turns out I'm horrible and he dumps me because of it?" She really was quite worried.

Tim's parent's were going to be away for the weekend at some business social in Tahoe, he was going to have the house all to himself. She said that the last time they went out, he had talked about having sex while his parents were away then presented her with a small ring and asked her to marry him. Of course, I was shocked that he hadn't told me anything about this, and for a few seconds I was a bit pissed he hadn't said anything. Then Nicole told me that she had said yes, and agreed to going over to his place and have sex with him.

"Trust me," I reassured her, "He'll be so happy that you're giving your pussy to him, he'll be in heaven."

She bit her lip and raised her eyebrows in a sign of hope. "You really think so?"

Unfortunately for her, she knew his reputation. He liked to fuck the hot chicks and then dump them a few fucks later. He was a real douche bag that way. I knew he was hot for her, and really wanted to make this a lasting thing, though. He'd told me he saw himself marrying her in a few years, after college. But he'd never told me that he was going to propose to her.

"Trust me, Sis," I told her. "He's really that into you. Having sex is just icing on the cake for him."

She smiled at that. Nicole has such a beautiful smile. I wanted to kiss her. I leaned into her and did just that. To my surprise, she let me and even kissed back. This encouraged me. I place my arm around her waist and slid my tongue into her mouth. She quickly sucked it up and leaned into me. I slid my other hand under her blouse and slid it up toward her breast. She grabbed my wrist and stopped my before my fingers reached the bottom of her bra.

"What are you doing?" she whispered to me.

"I really want you, Nicole," I replied. "I have for years."

Not only did I want to fuck my sister, I wanted to be the one to pop her cherry. I thought of it as my right and duty. At first I felt guilty about these feelings I had for her. But then I found something in my parent's collection of home videos that changed my mine. It was a swapping video of my parents. I had know they were swingers for a several years, but I think they thought us kids were ignorant of that fact. Perhaps the others were, but not me. But this one tape took me by total surprise.

I had found a tape late one night the previous summer of Mom and Dad swapping with another couple which was simply titled "Denise." I had a habit of waking up in the wee hours of the morning and rummaging through my dad's collection of porn, most of which was homemade videos of the two of them with a few very close friends. I loved watching them. When I put the tape in and settle back to watch, I couldn't believe my eyes.

The tape started with Mom laying across the top of the bed fingering her pussy, while Dad was naked sitting on the foot of the bed making out with another woman who was also naked. I assumed she was the wife of the missing man. Then the second man entered the picture, he was the one that started the recording. It was my uncle Rich, which meant that the woman Dad was my aunt Denise, Dad's sister! I sat mesmerized as I watched my dad fuck his sister and then leave her a nice creampie.

It was this video that came to mind while Nicole and I were talking about how wrong it was for the two of us to be behaving in this way toward each other. And it seemed like Nicole was trying to argue herself out of the situation. So I kissed her again and when she kissed back, I laid her back on the sofa. We kissed for several more minutes and my hand finally reached her beast. It was soft to the touch, silky smooth, but firm at the same time. It was slightly more than a handful, and her nipple was hard against my palm. I removed my arm from around her waist and began to unzip my pants. The thought of fucking my sister overrode my desire to see Dad and Aunt Denise fucking.

"No, wait," she said softly.

I stood up next to the sofa and continued to unzip my pant. Nicole watched, but did nothing else. She was breathing hard, her breast rising and falling in beautiful concert. I hooked the waistband of my boxers with my thumb and slid them and my jeans over my hips and let them fall to the ground. My cock sprung out proudly. Nicole gasped when she was my stiff, erect member.

"Matthew..."she whispered.

I shushed her and reached under her skirt. I slide both hands up her thighs and found her panties. I gripped them in both hands and began to pull them down over her hips. Silently, Nicole raised her ass an inch off the the sofa cushion. I then slid them over her ass and down her thighs, past her knees, and finally over her feet. Nicole was breathing heavier now, and her eyes had the look of a woman who wanted a cock inside her badly. I tossed her panties behind me toward the TV.

"I want you so badly, Nicole," I told her. "I want really want to fuck you."

"I know," she whispered back, a tear forming in her right eye. "And I think I want you, but you're my brother."

it was clear she didn't know what to do. Confused about her feelings and that we were brother and sister, she hesitated in letting me fuck her. But an idea came to me; I could show her that brothers and sisters fucking each other wasn't so strange. In fact, it was more common than she thought. I could show her Dad's incest swapping tape.

"I have something to show you," I told her. "I think this will help."

I walked over to the treasure trove of homemade porn and took out Dad's incest porn. I waved it in the air for Nicole to see.

"What is it, Matthew?" she asked as I walked over to the chest next to Dad's recliner. "Is it one of Mom and Dad's homemade videos? I know all about those, and they're not going to help."

She'd caught me watching the once, but she just turned and left the Den. She never told anyone that I watched Mom and Dad's fuck tapes. She knew I came here often and watched them when noone was around, or everyone was asleep. I walked over to the VCR and pushed it in.

"Just watch this, then you can decide if it's a game changer or not." I turned and walked back to the couch and realized she was looking at my cock. "Sure you don't just want me to slide this inside of you?"

"Don't be gross," she said with a serious look.

I didn't believe she truly meant what she said so I shook it a t her.She rolled her eyes at me and I sat down next to her. I slide a hand under her skirt as the video started, but she didn't stop me from sliding my hand up her leg to her pussy. I just barely felt her pussy lips on my finger tip when she suddenly sat straight up.

"Holy shit!" she exclaimed. "Is that Aunt Denise?" she asked.

"Yup," I told her. "And Dad's about to fuck her."

"No way," she said in disbelief. But she knew it was true. "Oh shit," she said softly when she realized Uncle Rick just joined Mom on the bed.

While Nicole sat and watched as our parents swapped with our aunt and uncle, I moved behind her. I reached around and slid my hand down to her twat. I could feel the wetness of it and continued to slide my finger down her slit to her hole. She didn't say anything, just leaned back into me as she watch Dad and Aunt Denise making out. She just let me finger her as she watched the of Dad and his sister fucking like old lovers. She came a few times while watching the two of them, going at it.

When the video was over, Nicole turn around and straddled my legs. She bent down and kissed me deep and long. After a while she pulled away, slid down onto the carpet. She looked me in the eyes and pulled her top off, then reached around behind her and loosened her bra. She then reached up and pushed the straps down over her shoulders and let the bra fall to the floor. She had the most beautiful breast: perky, firm and perfectly round quarter-sized areolas surrounding a stiff nipple. The she lay down on the carpet. The video seem to have made my point for me.

"Come and fuck me," she said to me.

I joined her on the ground sliding between her legs. I lifted her legs up over my shoulders and placed my cock in front of her swollen labia. Looking into her my sister's eyes, I pushed forward slightly the purple mushroom head of my cock slid past her swollen lips for the first time but I stopped short of sliding it inside of her. Nicole let out a long moan. I reached down and slid the throbbing head of my cock up and down her wet pussy several times then let it rest at entrance to her tunnel. I leaned down to kiss Nicole and she eagerly accepted my tongue. Then I impaled my sister with the shaft of my hard cock. Nicole nearly swallowed my tongue as my cock disappeared into her pussy.

She was warm and tight. It felt as though Nicole's pussy was giving my cock a bear hug. I suddenly worried that I might be too big and I stopped, not wanting to hurt her.

"Why did you stop?" she asked softly.

"I thought maybe I was going to hurt you," I nearly whispered back to her. "I want you to enjoy it, not hurt."

"Don't worry," she said, "it feels sooo good right now." She placed a soft kiss on my nose. "I know you've wanted this for a while, so take it."

Instead of sliding the rest of the way into her, I pulled out slowly and pulled her down onto the floor with me. I took off her tank top and laid her back on the floor. Then she spread her legs and beckoned me to fuck her. As I guided my cock back into her pussy, Nicole wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me toward her. I had wanted to get inside of her for so long, now that it was actually happening, I realized just how much I enjoyed the feel of her pussy over my cock. I also realized that it was too much; I was going to come very quickly. I didn't really care, I was finally fucking my sister, and it was euphoric. With long, slow, deep thrusts, I worked her up into an orgasm and then exploded.

The orgasm was so intense I nearly blacked out, or, rather, there was a bright flash of light as my body tensed like never before. My balls quivered and suddenly there was an immense rushing feeling running through my balls and cock emptying deep inside of the warmest, tightest velvety pussy. Nicole yelped as I suddenly filled her with my seed with a loud roar. Then I collapsed onto my sister's chest and she held me there for several minutes.

As I lay there on top of my sister, my cock slowly shrinking inside of her, cum dripping from her pussy, I could hear my parent's sex tape; it had auto rewound itself and started again from the beginning while we were fucking. I finally rolled off of Nicole and sat up against the sofa. My sister joined me seconds later laying her head on my left shoulder. We absently watched our parents sex tape as we sat there.

"Tim is going to fucking you," I told her

"I hope so," she said quietly. "But we can still fuck each other, right?"

"Any time you want to, Sis," I told her, and I meant it. "Just like Dad and Aunt Denise."

"How long do you think they've been fucking?" Nicole asked me. "Dad and Aunt Dee, I mean." She sat upright and looked at me. "Do you think that's why we're like this, why it doesn't bother us that we just fucked each other and want to do it again?"

"Could be," I replied thinking about whether there was a gene that allowed brothers and sisters to have sex and not feel bad about it. "Do you feel bad about what we just did?" I asked, curious.

I knew I should feel wrong about what just happened. I wasn't. In fact, I was very satisfied. It felt very natural to be fucking Nicole, even though she was my sister. She may have just told me she wanted to fuck again, and keep fucking each other, but I wanted to make sure she was okay with what we just did.

"No," she replied after some thought. "I don't feel bad about it at all." She looked at me with a smile. "I can't believe I was so horrified by the idea of getting fucked by a hot guy," She leaned in and kissed me. "Do you think Tim might want to fuck me with you?"

That took me by surprise. I knew he wouldn't have a problem sharing a girl with me, but I didn't know if I wanted anyone to know that Nicole and I were fucking each other. I thought he'd be fine with it though. But the thought of sharing her with my best friend, and the scene of my mother getting fucked by my uncle while Dad fucked his sister really turned me on and I began to get hard gain.

"He'd probably love it, actually," I said as I turned toward her. "Now let's get back to teaching you how to be proper slut of a girlfriend. Let's practice blow jobs."

It was a long night of sex, but I was sure that when Tim finally fucked my sister, he was going to be in for a little surprise. His good little Christian girl image of her was going to be shattered.