First Time with TS

Story Info
My first wild ride on shemale cock.
1.8k words
4.42
138.5k
120
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,275 Followers

I came into her house, like I have done on many occasions, only this time she was going to fuck my ass. I have known her for over a year, and while we have been friends, we have never fucked or played around. Then one day she sees one of my emails to a TS group that she is also a member of. I was wanting to have my body used by a hot and horny shemale. She responded, saying that she knew someone who would like to help me out. Over the course of the next few weeks she told me that it was her. Like I said I had known her for over a year and the idea of her being a shemale never entered my mind. And now here I was.

She greeted me at the door in a pair of her tight black vinyl pants. She is very hot; she is about 5'8" with long brown hair. She has a very nice body. Great tits and a nice round ass. She is neither skinny nor fat. She has what most people would call a big boned body type. She looks like she lifts weights, but doesn't have muscles that show.

I have been swimming and running since high school. I swam and ran competitively and got a scholarship for swimming in college. I am in my first year of college now, but still look like I shouldn't be old enough to drive. I have a baby face and I have been told a nice bubble butt. My body is toned and slim. I don't have a bit of body hair, but more on why later. So there she is. She takes me into her room, and tells me to get started. "I want to see how good you really are with that mouth of yours. Now get down here."

I get onto my knees and she pulls my head into her crotch. "Lick and suck my cock through my pants, you little cock slut. I know you want it, but you are going to have to earn it." I am very turned on by this crude and dominating talk. I can feel my cock getting rock hard.

I immediately begin lick and sucking her rock hard cock through her pants. I am very turned on by being ordered around, and being told different rude, crude, and humiliating things about me. I really work her good. And I know she's enjoying it.

She finally tells me to take out her cock, "Okay you cock bitch, come and get this thing."

I unzip her pants and out pops her hard cock, right into my face. I immediately go to town on it. I suck it all the way down, I suck just the head while I lick the pee slit with my tongue. I really give the cock head a good sucking. I imagine I am trying to suck her skull out of her hard cock. I lick and suck her balls. I do everything I can think of to get her really riled up. I try a trick I have learned where I take her cock all the way to my throat and begin to swallow. This gives her the amazing feeling of having my throat muscles stimulate her cock head. She apparently loves all of this attention.

She starts really working up a nice rhythm fucking my face. And I can see she is enjoying herself. And she keeps telling me what a good cocksucker I am, and how she knows how much I love to suck her cock. This talk just makes me go harder. I look up into her eyes and smile around her cock. I keep eye contact as I am working her hard cock in my mouth. She is in heaven and she is calling me all sorts of names and saying what she will do to me. I even massage her asshole with a finger, but I don't press into her, without her permission.

She is breathing hard and I can feel her asshole tighten from time to time. She then pulls my mouth off her cock with a pop. She then turns around and bends over slightly. I see that the zipper for her pants goes all the way to the back. She tells me to unzip her. I unzip her pants fully. Her pants are now in two pieces and her gorgeous ass cheeks are exposed and in my face. She says, "Since you seem to want to give my asshole more attention, I want t you to lick it. Lick my ass you little bitch." She then pulls my face into her asshole. My café in now between her ass cheeks and my tongue is teasing her hole. I can hear her breathing loud and moaning. "Tongue fuck me you slut. I want to feel your tongue up my asshole now bitch," she orders. I stick my tongue all the way into her puckered asshole. She is very clean and tastes great. I feel her ass muscles tighten around my tongue as I work in and out. I force my tongue in as far as I can. I work my tongue up and down and from side to side.

She is loving this too. She keeps saying that she intends to keep me, and that she should have known I was a slut from the first time she saw me. She tells me to stroke her cock while I lick her ass. I reach between her legs and stroke her hard cock. I keep up a good steady pace on her cock, because I don't want her to waist a load of her cum on a handjob. She starts pushing her ass back into my tongue and grinding into my face. She shakes her ass cheeks, moving me with her.

Then she turns around and forces my mouth, once again onto her hard cock. She doesn't go slow or easy. She pounds her cock into my throat. I have no gag reflex, so this is not a problem for me. She looks down at me and says, "Finger my asshole while you suck my cock. I want your finger in my ass as I fuck your face." I do as ordered and stick a finger in her asshole. I get a good rhythm going there I push my finger in as my mouth is all the way on her cock. Then I pull my finger out as my mouth comes to her cock head. Apparently this pushes her over the edge, because she suddenly screams and rams her cock all the way into my throat. She begins to cum down my throat. I can feel her cock twitch with every spurt of her hot cum. I can feel her cum as it hits my throat. I swallow every drop. I then work her cock in my mouth and suck all of her juices out. I then suck her cock head again.

She never goes limp. I wonder briefly if she took a Viagra or something to keep her hard. Finally she pulls me off her cock and crawls up onto the bed, on her back. She places a condom on her cock, and adds some lube. She then looks at me and says, "Climb aboard; this is what you have been wanting."

I do as I am told. I mount her thick cock and ease my ass down onto the slippery shaft. I love the feeling of the cock head popping past my ass muscles. That first gasp gets me every time. I lower myself all the way down. I feel her hard cock as it goes all the way into my ass, until I am sitting on her lap. I then start to work up and down her lap all the way from just the tip of her cock in my ass to all the way back down. I start to build up speed, and so does she. She starts to lift her crotch to meet my ass as I am coming down on it. She has hold of my ass cheeks and is controlling my every movement. She is really enjoying me riding her cock.

I am alternate between going up and down. Then I go all the way down and rock my hips back and forth. Her cock is buried deep inside me. She keeps slamming her pelvis into me, plunging her rock hard cock deeper and harder. Her eyes are half shut.

She then pushes me off of her, and places me on my hands and knees. She teases her cock head against my asshole. She makes me beg for her to fuck me. I beg and plead, "Please fuck me ma'am. I need your cock in my ass. Please fuck me." She laughs and asks, "What are you?" I answer, "I'm your cock slut, ma'am." She says, "Damn right you are."

She then grabs my hips and plunges her cock into my ass all the way to the balls. She is now riding my ass doggie style and she is going to town. She slaps my ass from time to time and makes me tell her how much I enjoy her fucking my ass and how much I like a cock inside my ass. I keep pushing back to meet her thrusts. We are both going really strong now and she is really plunging it hard and deep. So hard that I am fighting to stay up on my hands. She enjoys pulling her hard cock out of my asshole and then plunging back in all the way to her balls. Every time she does this we both moan.

She pulls out and with a quick roll, I am on my back with my legs on her shoulders and she is back inside me. She is fucking me so hard that my hard cock keeps smacking my in the stomach. I reach down to work my cock. She grabs my hands and tells me not to touch my cock. She guides my hands to her tits. Then she starts to stroke my cock. She tells me she is going to make me cum so she can feel my ass tense and tighten when the orgasm hits me. That way it will really milk her cock when she cums.

I do as she orders, and begin knead her breasts. I pinch her nipples. She loves this. I hear her begin to moan loudly. She strokes my cock even faster. I won't last long. She keeps fucking me senseless. I can feel my asshole begin to tighten. I thrust my hips making my asshole smack into her crotch and my cock jerk in her hand. I tense up as the orgasm begins to come over me, and with a thrust of my hips, I cum in jets all over my chest and even my face. She groans so hard, and thrust in all the way she can and I can actually feel the cum fill the condom. She looks down at my cum-covered body, and asks, "Is that the way you like to get fucked, you bitch?"

I say between breaths, "Yes!"

She says, "Good because I have someone who wants to join us next time!"

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,275 Followers