First Time with Viagra

Story Info
Writer documents using Viagra for the first time.
1.3k words
3.62
50.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to take the purple pill to experiment and see what effect it would have on me. I am not an ED focused person, my equipment has always worked very well when called on and has served me faithfully for some 50 years. I get stimulated quite often and the combination of sex with my partner and masturbation shows no sign of inadequacy, at least in my experience. If I were to rate my performance with a partner I would have to say, I am always "up" for the experience and my penis is eager to accomplish said task. That said, I have thought that my performance might be a bit rushed (like I need to cum or I won't be offered the chance if I wait). After the climax (volume of ejaculate is a bit reduced lately, I suspect because of age and frequent ejaculations (about a once a day average)) I fairly quickly shrink and return to a relaxed, non-aroused state. I have been with a partner for several years and I think our sex has resulted in me treating myself to a climax and she enjoying the company, sometimes leading to an exciting time for her – mostly by her own hand, but always with me cuming in fairly short order. Pre-mature ejaculation? I don't really think so since I am always enjoying the warmth of her vagina and she whispers in my ear "go ahead" and then WAM, I cum.

As a side note, I have had sex with a different partner several times and that experience was always quite different. We, the other partner and I, would enjoy the pre-sex talk and touch, and then she would mount me while I was on my back and she would writhe in several climaxes while I was "up" and penetrating her. She seemed to really be enjoying the erotic/sexual/sensual experience and while she was experience her ecstasy, I was accommodating her quite nicely. After several orgasms' she would then let me know it was time for me to take over and would roll over on her back and I would then make love to her in the classic missionary position (where did they come up with that name anyway?) and within a short while I would climax. The point of this, other than to bring back some nice memories, is that with her I would quite nicely accommodate my lover and hold off cuming until it seemed like a good time to let er rip!

Anyway, I come back to the topic with "why would I want to take Viagra?". I found myself with several hours (actually days) by myself and I always enjoy having a sexual experience within the confines of my home and my marriage commitments. Being alone is a stimulating event for me in that it affords me an opportunity to be quite sexual all the time and experience the pleasure of sexual tension and release, repeated as often as desired. So here I was with time on my hands, alone, and thought: why not, lets see what happens with Viagra, what is all the fuss about? (as an aside, I never ordered the Viagra, it came free and a sampler with an online order of some meds) I was experimenting. What did I expect? Well, I had heard/read the warnings about ....if your erection lasts longer than 4 hours seek medical assistance... that didn't sound so bad – being erect for a while,,,, however the real desire is to be sexually charged and then have the pleasure of release, and then maybe again, and, then ...you get the idea. I didn't really believe that Viagra would give me wild multiple-organism experiences, but would rather allow me to stay hard and that seemed erotic in and of itself. The eroticism then I believed would lead to more pleasure seeking and experiencing. Anyway, it was something to try and the thought was also that if it was a good experience, possibly I would try it with my partner and maybe, post climax, be able to pleasure her in a continued way...

OK I popped the pill at about 6:45am and set off to do other things. They say that it takes about 30 min. before the effect sets in. In about 30 minutes I started to feel flushed in my face. I felt a bit more jittery I started to get into the effect – warmth, and my heart starting to pump a bit harder. I didn't have an immediate erection but I could tell that I was relaxed and could get erect quite easily. (reminder, getting a hard on was never an issue). About 45 minutes in I was on my laptop and found myself reading some stimulating information about masturbation. I had a cup of tea and continued to read. I noticed that I was getting hard. I also noticed the pre-sex jitters coming form being excited. Also I noticed that my nose got stuffed up and that seemed to go with the feeling of being flushed. At one point I had to pee and when I took my penis out of my pants it was semi-erect (about 60%) and I had a good sized drop of pre-cum on the tip. I urinated and stuffed it all back in my pants, now mostly erect and returned to my Laptop. At another point I touched my face and massaged it and realized that I was really enjoying the sensations and the more I touched my face and neck the more stimulated I became and this went on for about 30 sec. I was breathing hard and I was quite sexually stimulated, and yes my cock was pushing to get out. I returned my attention to my Yahoo group exploration and came across a Hypnosis group that seemed to be oriented tword S&M. While that was not my intent I did come across good deep hypnotic generating audio file.

I made myself comfortable and for the next 20 min or so was led into a deep hypnotic state with no particular suggestions other than to be able to go deeper the next time. I did notice that I had gone soft (lost the hard-on) I guess that comes from being really relaxed. I then got up went to the bathroom and took off my clothes and proceeded to take some pictures of my really erect cock (it got that way quickly) – it stands out 90 degrees when I stand up and it was really hard. I then gave myself and enema (I enjoy anal play) and while in the shower masturbated – it was all quite exciting and I had quite an orgasmic rush. After I came I took a long hot shower and got out still a bit hard. I think my hard on lasted another 20 minutes and I returned to my laptop and entertained myself for a while. I did get up again in about an hour and in a semi-flaccid state and went to the bathroom, applied some lube and masturbated. I came in about 2 minutes and It was a good orgasm while I wasn't really hyper, I felt hard but not erotic, the stimulation felt good and I kept that in my mind and I eventually climaxed.

I noticed the clock at about 4+ hours in and I was back to my old self with no flushed feelings and no real left overs that I was aware of. I did remember having a bit of a metallic taste in my mouth near the beginning of the experience. Also as mentioned at one time while I had a quickening heart beat and high sexual excitement, I also experienced a sense of calming and slowness. I walked slower and more deliberate – not sure what that was about other than just focusing on the experience more fully – concentrating on the feelings I was having – possibly the same effect that I was having when I was touching/feeling my face and kinda grooved on that... more intense sensations?

All in all a good experience with no lasting after effects.... Will defiantly try again.