First Timers Ch. 01

Story Info
Couple finally takes the plunge.
810 words
3.74
68.9k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
claw69
claw69
3 Followers

Two years ago my wife Toni was a private dancer. I used to ride with her to all her appointments and patiently wait in the car. Of course just like all couples fantasies were discussed with some reservations, but enough to have fun with each other. For some reason on this particular evening she was dancing for a couple. No problem - she had done this before. I just wanted to hear her stories of how the evening went with the two. As soon as her appointment was over she told me to shut the engine off.

“Huh?” I thought. She then explained to me that the couple wanted to meet me. That was cool with me, so I went inside with her and found a very nice, good looking man and his wife. Todd and Sally were very easy to talk to, although one could sense some uneasy feelings in the air. My wife pulled me aside and asked me if I wanted to have some fun.

Hmmm… here was an opportunity to explore some of my own hidden fantasies. So everyone expressed their desires and questions about having sex with each other - Todd with me and Sally with Toni. No one knew where to start so I made the suggestion of playing a game of strip poker. The rules were that whoever won got to perform some type of act on whomever they wished.

Toni won first, so she had me play with Todd’s cock and Sally’s breasts at the same time. As we were all nude now, his cock felt wonderful. I wondered how it would taste, and Sally’s breasts were so soft and perky. Sally won the next hand, so she had Todd and myself play with Toni. I was sucking on Toni’s tits and Todd was eating her pussy. She had a very powerful orgasm. Needless to say we were all ready to go for more, so on to the living room we went.

Todd’s cock is around 7 and one half inches long and Toni just had to sample that beautiful piece of manhood. She dove on to that piece of meat like a starved person. Sally was working on my cock with fervor as the both of us were in a 69. Every once and a while I would look up at my beautiful wife with all that cock in her mouth and it was such a beautiful sight. After a bit we decided to get next to each other; and Sally and I decided to watch and mimic Toni and Todd. None of us could stand it any more as I watched Toni get on her knees to suck the juices out of Sally’s pussy. It was her first time at eating pussy and I could already see she was regretting all the years she hadn’t tried it; and let me tell you she was making up for lost time as Sally was having multiple orgasms.

Well, what was I to do? I grabbed Todd’s cock and when I looked at it I knew it was now or never. I licked the head and to my amazement I found that I was disappointed that I hadn't sampled the pleasures of a man’s cock earlier, so I guess we both were trying to make up for lost time. I had sucked until my jaw was sore when Todd decided that it was his turn to suck on me ever so slowly, driving me crazy.

The next thing I knew Sally was eating Toni’s pussy and she was dripping like a melting ice cream cone. Then Toni leaned over to help Todd work on my cock and balls. Things were getting out of hand and everybody was looking to fuck and get fucked, so Sally climbed on top of me and rode me hard. Toni did the same to Todd, sending her in to a continual orgasm. We were all so excited that I even heard the dogs down the block howling because of our moans of pleasure. All I could hear from Toni was her yelling for Todd to fuck her harder.

Finally Todd came so hard that when he pulled out he shot clean over her head. As a few droplets fell on Toni’s lips, she licked her lips ever so slowly and had an afterglow like I hadn't seen for awhile, which pushed Sally and I both into the throes of orgasm as well. Her pussy sucked the cum out of my cock so quickly I barely had time to pull out so I could cum on her breasts. She even managed to get some on her fingers to feed to Todd and herself, as Toni did the same for me. After resting for awhile we had a drink, said our goodbyes and made plans for the next bi-date

claw69
claw69
3 Followers