First Times & Never Haves

Story Info
Beth shares them all with her stepbrother.
9.2k words
4.5
132k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blues99
Blues99
2 Followers

As others before me, this is my first attempt at writing any kind of story, much less an erotic one. All critiques, comments, suggestions, etc will be greatly appreciated.

* * * * *

Puzzled, Todd hung up the phone. "Uhmm," he wondered, "Why is Beth being so elusive about why she wants me to stop by her apartment after my run tomorrow?" Although several ideas passed through his head none came close to the truth. If he has known what the next day had in store for him, he never would have been able to sleep that night. What Todd didn't know was that tomorrow would be the beginning of a journey. A sexual journey. A journey he had fantasized about but quickly dismissed as impossible.

Entering Beth's apartment the next morning Todd yelled out to let her know that he was there. His wonderment returned as he heard her reply, "Hey! I'm glad you're here. Come on in."

Todd, lost in thought, started towards her voice. Within seconds, he was stopped dead in his tracks. Standing in the doorway of the bathroom, just out of the bath, was Beth, his 18-year-old stepsister. The towel wrapped around her covered next to nothing. Her dark auburn hair framed her face as it fell softly to her shoulders. Being fair-skinned, she is more prone to sunburn than a tan. Nevertheless, Todd's breath caught in his throat when he saw a tan line running across her breasts just barely above her aureoles. Three candles whose flames danced and flickered in the mirror lighted the room. Tiny drops of water clinging to Beth's skin captured and held the light. There was a smell of roses in the air.

Like a tidal wave hitting the beach, confusion slammed into Todd. His eyes, instantly drawn to Beth's barely covered breasts, yearned to see more. "She's your stepsister," he told himself. Turning away, he stammered, "I'm sorry!"

"Hey, don't worry about it," she said. "It's okay . . . honest. In fact, I was hoping to time the end of your run correctly."

Beth's last statement barely registered with Todd. He was putting up a good fight, but try as he might, he couldn't keep his eyes from drifting down to the top of the towel. "I never expected to see you just getting out of the bath."

"Are you disappointed?"

"I . . . I don't know what to say." There was no denying that the towel hid very little of her body. It didn't take any special observation skills to see that her girlish sexuality was now full blown sensual womanhood.

Tracing her finger slowly along the top of the towel, she leaned back against the door and said, "I certainly hope you aren't disappointed."

"No . . . of course not. I'm not disappointed but I'm certainly surprised. You caught me totally off-guard."

Even if his mind was saying otherwise, Todd's hardening cock told him that it didn't care if the half-naked, beautiful woman standing in front of him was his stepsister.

Beth's eyes locked onto Todd's as she reached up and undid the towel, letting it fall to the floor. The look in his eyes as they traced the path of the towel sliding off her nude body told her all she wanted to know. Todd's breath quickened as he followed a drop of water as it ran down between her breasts leaving a line of moisture across her stomach only to disappear into her closely trimmed hair. As he had pictured them so many times, her breasts were firm, slightly bigger than peaches, with big aureoles. She leisurely rubbed her thumbs against her hard nipples, the red nail polish providing a splash of color against her fair skin.

Looking down Beth said, "My breasts are so sensitive. I love to play with them . . . especially my nipples. I love to rub them between my finger and thumb like this."

Instantly, Todd was a man torn between his conscience and his cock. Knowing it was wrong, but unable to do otherwise, he followed her fingers as they moved across her nipples.

"I especially love to rub different things against them, making them hard. The more I rub them, the more sensitive they get."

This was heading down a road that Todd had fantasized about but never dared dream of it as a reality. When Beth moved into his house following the marriage of her mom and his father two years ago, Todd couldn't help but notice her aura of sexuality. He would often catch a glimpse of her bending over or reaching for something high up in the cupboard and with regret think, "She's my stepsister!" As he watched her hands, he recalled the many times he fantasized about what it would feel like to caress her breasts or to run his hands up her lean legs to her rounded cheeks.

Her voice jerked him back to the present, "You are probably wondering what I wanted to talk with you about."

"I was when I came in. But that has quickly changed."

"I want to tell you about first times and never have times," she said as she poured some body oil over her breasts. It glistened golden in the candlelight. Her nipples hardened as she rubbed the oil in. Massaging her breasts, she pulled on her nipples, rubbing them between her finger and thumb. Todd's moan brought a smile to her face. Looking up at him she asked, "You like that, don't you? You like seeing me play with my breasts." Looking down his body she said, "Yeah . . . you do like watching me make my nipples hard."

"Beth . . ."

She placed her finger across his lips. "Shsss. Before you finish let me tell you about first times. Do you remember that weekend our parents went to Telluride?"

"Yeah. It was about six weeks after they got married. You were just getting settled in at the house."

"I had made arrangements to spend the night at Terri's house."

"I remember. I was disappointed when I heard you were going to be gone for the night."

"Oh you were, were you? I would like to hear more about that later. Actually, I'm not surprised that you were disappointed. I saw you stealing glances at my body. It was funny how you would turn your head away so fast when I caught you. I thought you going to give yourself whiplash."

"You knew?"

"Yes." Drawing her finger slowly across her nipple, she said, "And I liked it."

Smiling, Beth looked up when she heard Todd's groan.

"I suppose," she said with a wink, "that it wasn't very nice of me to tease you so."

"You mean to tell me that you did it on purpose?"

"Of course. At first, it started out as just a little game. But the more I saw the effect it had on you the more of a turn-on it became. Especially after what I saw that night. My favorite tease was to wear my short baggy cut-offs and bend over in front of you. I knew that just enough was showing to make you want to see more. I also enjoyed every chance to stretch out. Especially if I had a loose top on that would allow you to see my breasts. I came to learn that the best time to tease you was when we were working in the garden. There were so many opportunities to bend over. I would get so turned-on seeing you get hard just by looking at me. I guess it was kinda mean of me to do that knowing that you couldn't get any relief. That summer I came to like being watched."

"Damn, all that time I thought I was being so cool and getting away with something."

"I also enjoyed the creative things you did to hide your hard-ons."

"And, Dad always wondered why the rows I planted were so crooked!"

"Anyway, it didn't work out as planned with Terri. We went out for a pizza and I came back home around ten o'clock. The house was silent and dark, so I assumed you were asleep. Passing your room, I noticed that your door was slightly open. Your room was dark. Only the reading lamp was on causing a spot light effect on your bed. Covered in its soft light, you were lying there masturbating. I must have had the same look on my face that you did when you first saw me today. I knew that I should have turned away but I didn't want to. I wanted to watch you. I moved in closer, hiding in the shadows of the doorway so I could watch your hand slide up and down your oiled cock. The sight of the muscles on your arms standing out from gripping yourself, the light from the lamp gleaming off your chest, and your naked tanned body on the white sheets caused a stirring in me that had never happened before. You know how it feels when you take a fresh towel directly from the dryer and hold it against your skin? That is what it suddenly felt like between my legs as I secretly watched you."

Moving closer, Beth began to rub her hand over Todd's running shorts, using her long nails to lightly scratch him through the thin material. Even if he wanted to deny it, it was readily evident the effect her words, touch, and naked body were having. Even as his body reacted to her touch, lust and guilt were raging war in his mind -- lust for his stepsister's naked body -- guilt that it was his stepsister. If Beth had taken a step back or paused in her touch, guilt may have had a fighting chance. It wasn't to be. Her touch gave lust the upper hand. The battle being contested in his mind was apparent on Todd's face.

"You're confused," she said knowingly. "I expected you to be. Just hear me out before you make any decisions. Ok?"

"Ok." Todd was ready to listen to anything.

"As I was saying, you were stroking your cock with one hand and fondling your balls with the other. I'd never seen a guy do that before. It was so amazing. It was so . . . erotic – even hotter because your eyes were shut and you didn't even know I was there watching you. Sometime, I not sure when, I started touching myself. I traced the lips of my sex through my panties – which were soaking wet."

Todd's choking sound brought a smile to Beth's face.

"Oh! You like hearing about my wet panties. Good," she said as she brushed her hand across her pubic hair, "We will come back to that later." Todd took a deep breath. His mind attempted one last time to tell him to leave. But, when Beth ran her tongue over her slightly parted lips, the battle was over – lust had won. Todd stayed.

Beth, sensing that the battle was over continued, "By then, my panties were in the way. I pushed them aside and buried my fingers into my pussy. The more I watched you the more turned on I got. Before I knew it, my other hand was under my t-shirt pulling on my nipples. They were so hard --- just like they are now."

Without warning, Beth slipped her hands under Todd's shorts. They were warm and slick from the oil. Her fingers were smooth and soft. He shivered at her touch on his skin. Beth closed her hand around Todd gasping at his hardness and the heat coming from his flesh. She could feel his blood engorged veins against her palm. Visions of all she wanted to do with Todd's cock flowed through her mind.

"I knew that I should have left but I stayed there, leaning against the wall, my fingers busy pleasuring myself. That night, leaning against your door, I had my first deep orgasm. It was the most fantastic feeling! It was so . . . so intense. How I kept from screaming out is beyond me. What made it even more powerful is that by some stroke of pure luck I came at the same time you did."

With one hand wrapped around his cock and one hand on her breast Beth asked, "As I watched your cum explode out of your cock onto your stomach and chest do you know what I was thinking?"

The best Todd could do was to shake his head no.

Tightening her grip on him she said, "I was wishing that it was my chest your cum was covering."

"Oh . . ." was all Todd could manage to get out before Beth bent down in front of him. Taking him in both hands she began to rub his cock across her oiled nipples. In contrast to her soft hands, which slid smoothly, her nipples were hard as they dragged roughly against him. This sensation of smooth and hard at the same time was something new and wonderful to Todd. His instinct was to thrust but Beth was in total control -- he was at her mercy.

"This is also first for me," she continued, as she rubbed his cock slowly over and across her breasts; pulling on it, pushing it deep into each breast, teasing her nipples with the head, wetting both with his pre-cum. "Todd, I've waited two years to feel your cum on my nipples. I have fantasized about how it would feel to have your hot cum run off my breasts onto my stomach."

Her hair, gleaming in the candlelight, had fallen across her face.

"I knew having your cock rub against my nipples would feel good but I never dreamed it would feel this good! Oh . . . I want so much for you to cum on my breasts. I can see in your face that you want to. You do don't you?"

Looking down and for the first time ever seeing his cock slide across his stepsister's breast, all he could do was nod his head yes.

"I know that you want to watch your cum cover my breasts. I want to rub it in to my nipples."

Mesmerized by the sight of his stepsister's nipple as it traced its way up and down the shaft of his hard cock, Todd shuddered from the sensations flooding through his body.

"I love the feel of your hot hard cock pressing into my breast. Do you like it when I run my nipple over the head of your cock like this?"

Being far beyond verbalization, Todd's response was a moan.

"I don't think my nipples have ever been this hard before . . . it feels so good to squeeze your cock into my nipples. . . . watch . . . . watch your cock slide across my hard nipple. . . . I want you to cum on my nipples. Please cum on my nipples!"

There was no holding back at this point. Todd's orgasm started in his feet rushing madly towards his balls. As they clinched up tight in Beth's hand, she pressed him even harder and deeper into her breasts, slick with oil and pre-cum. Her hands tightened around him, and she screamed, "YES! Cum on my tits! CUM ON ME NOW!"

"Oh Beth!" he yelled as he exploded on her right nipple, his cum spraying across her chest.

Beth continued to rub him against her wet chest, milking every drop. "I've waited a long time for that" she said as she slowly rubbed his cock across her cum covered breasts. "And, I hope that I won't have to wait as long again!"

Catching his breath, Todd said, "If I have anything to say about it you won't. That was the strongest orgasm I have ever had!"

"From that first night I had an orgasm watching you masturbate I have dreamed and fantasized about you and all the things we could do together. There are so many things that I want to do with you. So many things I want to try. Are you willing to share your body with me and let me share my body with you?"

Looking deep into Beth's eyes, Todd knew that he was hers. "Yes," was all he could manage to say.

"Oh Todd. I am so glad! I can't tell you how many nights I have gone to bed dreaming of all the things we could do to pleasure each other. But, now I need another shower. Why don't you run downstairs and make a pot of coffee? You will find some Bailey's in the cupboard next to the coffee pot. Bring it and the coffee up here so we can talk some more. There is much I want to tell you."

As he made the coffee, Todd pondered on what had just happened. Now that his lust had somewhat subsided, he tried to figure out if he was still ok with what just happened. There was no denying that since he met Beth a little over two years ago that he fantasized about her. "Hell," he said to himself, "there aren't many men who wouldn't." In his mind, there wasn't a part of her body he hadn't stroked, touched, kissed, or licked behind his closed bedroom door. But, he never thought his fantasies had a snowball's chance in hell of becoming a reality. As the smell of coffee filled the room, Todd wondered how far Beth planned to take this and what did she mean when she said she wanted to tell him about "never haves"? He questioned himself, "How far do I want it to go?" It was true, he told himself, that they only lived together as brother and sister for a little over a year. No way around it, Todd wanted to do things with and to Beth that he had only dreamed about. Grabbing the Bailey's his mind was made up. He would go as far as Beth wanted to take it.

Returning with the coffee, Beth was just stepping out of the shower. Todd didn't think the timing was a coincidence. Her skin glistened and shimmered in the candlelight. He was amazed, and happy, that she was so open to being naked in front of him. It was obvious, that this was something she had given a lot of thought. And, it was apparent that she enjoyed being watched. Her hands slid seductively across her skin, applying fresh lotion. She watched his eyes as they followed her hands spending extra time on her breasts. Although it was less than thirty minutes since he had cum on her breasts, watching her stimulate her nipples was making him hard again. Tuning around she bent over the counter and squirted the lotion on her lower back. The pink lotion flowed down the contours of her back pooling between the twin mounds of her cheeks.

Todd, transfixed, just stood there.

"Well, silly," she said, "aren't you going to rub it in for me?"

Tentatively he started to rub it into her lower back. With a loud sigh, she took his hand in hers and slipped it between her cheeks. Taking away her hand, she spread her legs wider. Todd's remaining doubts and apprehensions disappeared for good. He let a finger glide across her outer lips and was amazed how wet she was. He began to slowly trace a pattern back and forth, from where her backbone ended to her clit, pausing each time to probe and explore both openings. Now it was Beth's turn to moan. The mirror reflected the pleasure on her face. One hand teased her ass, the other her clit. Her hips started a slow rotation to match Todd's fingers. Hearing her take in a deep breath, Todd pushed two fingers deep into her hot and swollen pussy. She ground herself against them, riding them, forcing them deeper and yelled, "Oh . . . Todd . . . Yes! . . . Do it! . . . Make me cum!"

Todd felt her clinch against his fingers, holding them tight and deep as her orgasm washed over her. Looking up at him in the mirror she said, "Mmmm . . . that was wonderful."

Todd lifted his fingers to his mouth, sucking Beth's wetness from them. "Oh . . ." she said. "You like that, uh? You like the taste of me." Leaning across him to reach her robe, her breasts brushing against his shoulder, she whispered in his ear, "Don't worry. You will have many, many chances to taste even more of me!"

Standing up she said, "And, I hope, that was just the first of countless orgasms you will give me." Then she kissed him for the first time. Her freshly bathed skin was warm and silky smooth. "Well, I am certainly ready for that coffee now. Let's take it into the other room and talk some more," she said with a smile that would melt a glacier.

Settling into opposite chairs, Todd was thrilled to see that her robe revealed more than it covered. The slightest movement exposed her breasts. With her legs crossed up underneath her, he could see that magical spot where leg melds into cheek.

"I told you about one of my first times. Now let's talk about the never haves. There are so many things I haven't done . . . yet. For instance, I never have masturbated in front of a man before. I know that you enjoyed watching me play with my breasts. Would you like to watch me make myself cum?" she asked.

Todd was having an extremely hard time thinking of anything that involved Beth and sex that he wouldn't like.

"I already figured out how we will do it. First, I will put on one of your shirts. I'm told that men love to see a woman wearing a man's shirt. Is that true?

"Especially if they leave the top two buttons undone." he answered.

"Of course, there will be nothing on under it . . . except . . . a pair of red silk panties. Do you know why I want to wear red silk panties?"

"No."

"Because," she said, "red silk panties will show how wet I am getting. You will be able to watch them to see how exited I am getting. I will pull them up tight between my lips letting the silk define the contours of my pussy. Can you picture it?"

Blues99
Blues99
2 Followers