First Trip to Vegas Ch. 01

Story Info
21 year-old virgin wins trip to Vegas.
5.3k words
4.17
93.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story. It is pure fictional fantasy, nothing real, nothing you should try, etc. etc. It's fantasy. Thanks.

-------------------------------------

Sarah had never been to Vegas, in fact she'd never been west of the Mississippi river. She was really excited to be in a real big name casino in a fabulous hotel. Of course, it was something she could never have afforded, but she'd won a contest with a two-week trip to Vegas complete with tickets to see David Copperfield and Cirque du Soleil. She was totally psyched up, with a thousands dollars to spend, some great clothes that her friends had helped her pick out before she left, and a room in a top of the line casino/hotel. It was the prefect trip for her graduation from college, and it was free!

Sarah wasn't used to having a bellboy and barely remembered to tip him after he set down her bags in the suite. One of the perks of the hotel and trip package was free use of the exclusive spa. After a quick shower, Sarah went down to the spa and decided to try everything, including a massage, facial, mud wrap, manicure, pedicure, waxing (she usually just did her eyebrows, but she decided to go crazy from her normal conservative nature and got a Brazilian as well...after all, she had brought her bikini).

Sarah also wasn't used to dressing up, but she wanted to look great the entire time she was in Vegas. She'd arrived at the hotel earlier that day wearing dirty jeans, a holey t-shirt, and a baggy sweatshirt with her long brown hair in a tangled, messy bun piled on her head. In the spa, she got her hair trimmed and styled as well, and then returned upstairs to get ready for her first night in the Casino.

When she emerged from her room, the 21 year old had her long brown hair in waves down her back. Her 5'5" slender frame looked great in the flowing black skirt that stopped 6 inches above her knees and though she was wearing a conservative white blouse, it was tailored to her body and the rich, deep red camisole she wore underneath accentuated her pert 34B bust. Sarah's legs were probably her best attribute, making her look much taller than she actually was, even when she was only wearing 2-inch heels. She was usually big into comfort and couldn't walk in very high heels. She wasn't perfectly fit, but a fully proportional size 6 that attracted male attention, when she wasn't in the baggy comfortable clothing she wore all the time in classes.

Sarah was a little scared at not knowing anyone. The radio contest had been for two to go see Barry Manilow and Celine Dion, which wasn't really her cup of tea. So she had worked it out that they would pay for her to go see David Copperfield and Cirque du Soliel provided she went alone. The really saved a lot of money when first class plane tickets were factored in, but she didn't care. In fact she looked at it as an adventure to be on her own, looking fabulous, and seeing the shows she wanted to.

She went downstairs and played some slots, losing about $20, not that it mattered, it wasn't her money. Sarah went to the bar and ordered an Amaretto Sour, she was still excited about being 21, as she'd just turned 21 in February and had really rarely tried alcohol before she was of age. She was really conservative, rarely drinking, never cursing or smoking, and of course a virgin who had never experimented with guys. She took her drink to the blackjack table and started playing. She had no idea how much fun gambling was, and with this $1000, she could play all week. She was betting smart, and had won about $100.

Sarah moved up to a higher stakes table, and a waitress started bringing her a new drink every time she finished one. She kept wining, and was up another $1000! She couldn't believe it and decided to move to one of the highest stakes tables. The drinks kept flowing and she enjoyed making conversation with the other tourists. A well-dressed man came over and sat down next to her. He was probably in his 40's in an exquisitely tailored suit obviously from a top designer, not that Sarah really new much about that sort of her stuff. He had black hair, slicked back with a hint of silver starting to show at the temples, a strongly defined jaw, and a sturdy build that hinted at a well-maintained 6'1 body, which was just starting to soften in middle age.

Sarah was definitely tipsy after four or five drinks and immediately hit it off with the stranger who introduced himself as Nick Ruffin. She extended her hand to shake his and he kissed it. She was flattered and a little embarrassed at this, as she'd never had anyone do this before. They flirted and bet, and didn't even notice when he put his hand on her knee and started the gently stroke her leg. The alcohol began to take its toll as she got really sleepy and decided it was time to call it a night. She excused herself and took off with her winnings, she couldn't believe it, but she'd tripled her money! She had over $3000 now.

Sarah slept a really long time partly because of her being unused to alcohol, and partly because she could. She spent the day watching movies, ordering room service and being as lazy as possible, before getting ready to go back down to the casino again, determined to leave with more money than she arrived with, and maybe enough to pay off her student loans. When she went out this evening she was wearing a more form fitting navy blue dress with spaghetti straps and a V-neck that made her small breasts look fantastic and her ass look tight enough to bounce a quarter on. Of course, she hadn't picked out these clothes, but was glad her friend Jenn had fashion sense and could coordinate her wardrobe before the trip. Strappy silver heels completed the ensemble.

She went back downstairs to the same high stakes table where she'd won so much the night before and started betting and drinking. It wasn't long before Nick joined her again looking dapper in and dark pinstripe suit. She was glad he didn't try and put his hand on her leg again, she had been pretty tipsy the other night and would never have allowed that sober. She still enjoyed talking to him and got some champagne tonight to celebrate her win the night before. The champagne went right to her head and her winning streak quickly turned into a complete wipeout. Within in hour she'd lost everything but $50 she'd hidden in a sock upstairs just in case. She was drunk and distraught...and couldn't stop playing. Sarah realized how people could become gambling addicts.

She went to the bar and sat down and was handed another drink immediately by the bartender. Nick was sitting a few seats away and moved next to her to chat some more. She was visibly upset and he asked her what was wrong and she explained the situation. Nick looked at the lovely young slightly intoxicated woman in front of him and saw a new plaything for his wealthy tastes. He didn't just like to get any woman, but he knew after talking to this young lady that she was innocent, untouched, and just his taste...and he wanted to exploit her, slowly.

After listening to her highs and lows he was soothing and comforting. Sarah knew that Nick was a wealthy businessman who lived in Vegas and New York...but remembered little else from their conversation the night before.

"Sarah, it would be a shame for this loss to ruin your time in Vegas, let me give you a few hundred dollars to keep gambling on tonight, maybe you'll win back your money." Nick said with a grin, knowing her Southern gentility would never let her accept such a gift.

"No, no, I couldn't do that, thank you so much Mr. Ruffin,"

"Please, call me Nick,"

"But I just couldn't accept a gift like that."

"You can pay me back tomorrow."

"No, no really, I don't know if I'll be able to pay you back."

"Well, what if I bought something from you for $500 so you could enjoy your time in Vegas, I hate to see such a pretty woman unhappy in Vegas, especially when you have almost two weeks left here!" Nick said in such a convincing way.

"Nick, I don't have anything to sell you worth $500."

"How about a kiss?"

"A kiss?" Sarah looked at him confused.

"I know you're in college, and I'm sure you've kissed your fair share of boys," Sarah blushed at this and remembered the few times she had drunk at college one of her guy friends kissing her, his tongue in her mouth, the fire in her body as the kissed for minutes that seemed to stretch...his leaning her back on the futon and trying to grope at her body...that was where she drew the line...and they had stopped...it was awkward for a few days, but then they both pretended it never happened. Well, until it happened twice more, but then she kept pretending it never happened. She liked kissing, but wasn't ready to take it any further. Nick continued when she nodded shyly, "how about you and I just kiss for five minutes. Then I can make sure you get to enjoy the city, you have something to bet with, and I get to relive my college days for five minutes."

Sarah was tipsy and confused. This rich, handsome stranger seemed so friendly, just like people back home. She knew kissing him couldn't harm anything really, and he was really being generous and she couldn't accept a gift of this magnitude, so a trade seemed fair.

"Well," she hesitated, "alright, if you insist on being so generous."

Nick laughed, "listen honey, to me, $500 is nothing. I don't mean to brag, but cash is something I don't worry about. I lose so much in Vegas they should name one of these places after me. Here, lets just step somewhere slightly more private, but I don't want you to feel uncomfortable, you can trust me, come over here with me."

He led her toward the phone booths, which were just as luxurious as the rest of the hotel easily large enough for two people with a curtain that provided privacy. They went in and she giggled awkwardly. "Don't be nervous, this'll just be a few minutes, you'll even enjoy it."

Then he moved toward her, catching her off guard and melding their mouths together. The experienced older man certainly knew how to make a kiss more than a kiss. Her whole body began to tingle and his hand began to rub the small of her back, creating a sensation she'd never felt before that almost made her knees buckle. The felt a tingle in her loins that didn't compare to anything she'd experienced with her frat boy friend. His hand on her back and side, gently rubbing, then grabbing, tracing her side and hip was almost too much for her to take. She rubbed her hands along his back, feeling his muscles contract as his hands explored her. He was true to his word and didn't grope her, setting her on fire with innocent touches and finally breaking the kiss.

As they both gasped for air he said, "there, that wasn't so bad, was it?"

Sarah shook her head, "no, not at all."

He counted off five hundred dollar bills from a large roll of cash in his pocket and handed it to her, thinking to himself "a small investment, that could reap huge rewards." With a smirk he escorted her back to the table. Sarah was still tipsy and electrified from the attention she'd just received, so she didn't notice the nod and wink Nick gave the dealer. The drinks kept coming and Nick talked to her as she played, now at the high stakes three-card poker table.

"Tomorrow night there's a hypnotist coming and I have a table right up front, I'd love it if you'd join me." Nick said, as Sarah sat trying desperately to get that one hand that would win back everything she'd lost earlier in the night. She really wanted to repay Nick, she still felt indebted to him.

"I'd love to go, I think hypnotists are fascinating" Sarah slurred. She as beginning to get dizzy and Nick helped her cash in her chips and make her way to the elevator.

"Goodnight Sarah...I have great plans for us." He murmured as the doors slid shut.

The next morning Sarah developed a deep understanding of the term hangover. Most of the previous night was fuzzy, and she was really embarrassed about making out with Nick, "he must be at least twice my age, if not more!" She was, however, excited about going to see the hypnotist. He was apparently fairly well known, and she had always wanted to go on stage and be hypnotized since her freshman year when a hypnotist came to her university and took volunteers on stage.

She decided after losing so much money she deserved another spa day, and got her hair done again so she'd look fabulous at the hypnotist and maybe even get to go onstage. She was a little nervous as she hadn't really thought about dressing up every night and was going to run out of outfits pretty quickly. That problem was solved when she got back to the room and a garment bag was hanging from the door of the room's dresser. Sarah walked over and looked at the tag, it read, "something for tonight - Nick"

She smiled and unzipped the bag to reveal a stunning peach/pink dress that was made a silk and chiffon and hugged her curves while flowing gracefully. The fabric wrapped around her body and made a deep V-neck that mean she couldn't wear a bra. Matching three-inch strappy heels were going to be difficult for her to walk in, but she was excited about the outfit nonetheless. Since she'd spent the day recovering from her hangover, it was already almost 6 and she was supposed to meet Nick at 7...though she couldn't remember where, she figured the lobby.

She was just finishing her make up at 6:46 when a knock came on the door. When she opened it, there was Nick, looking perfectly groomed in another designer suit. She let him in, "oh hi, hang on just a second, I've got to get my shoes on."

"No problem, you look great, that dress is a perfect fit."

"Thanks," Sarah called from in the bathroom where she was taking a final look at herself in the mirror, "it's like you knew my measurements exactly."

In fact, he had gotten her measurements from the spa, when he'd had one of the masseuses take them for some manufactured reason; the dress was perfectly tailored for Sarah.

Once she was ready, Nick admired her and offered polite compliments, not saying what he really thought like "I want to just take a bite of that ass, and your tits are screaming for me to reach in and play with them." He knew that soon, she would be his.

They sat down at his front row table and ordered a ridiculously expensive meal, which he insisted, as the gentleman, he would cover. Sarah graciously accepted and soon after they were done the show began.

Sarah was excited when The Amazing Hypno-Stephen selected her to go onstage after making one woman cluck like a chicken, and convincing a man he was Pamela Anderson on Baywatch. Some of the hypnosis things got a little raunchy for Sarah, as one woman would uncontrollably seem to orgasm every time he said the word "chair". And another man began trying to seduce a stool, going so far as to dry hump it. It was all very funny though.

"Hello, and what is your name?" The amazing Stephen asked Sarah as she precariously balanced in her heels on stage.

"Sarah," she said softly, already starting to blush at the attention from being onstage, especially in such a dress. He asked her if she were here alone and she said no and pointed to Nick and Stephen commented that maybe they should bring him on stage too. Instead, He began to hypnotize her using alight and his soothing voice, she found him very easy to listen to and so soothing. He was right it was nice to fall deeper and deeper in to a restful state. When he told her to life her arm is seemed like a great idea so she did. When he told her she was a duck she knew she was a duck, and of course she should act like one by quacking and flapping her wings. He told her there was a bee chasing her and she had to escape it and she saw the bee, it was very big and she kept trying to swat it away and was running all over the stage.

"Sarah whenever you hear me say tiddlywinks you will instantly fall into a state of hypnosis and will be receptive to whatever command follows the word, you will not remember this trigger word though. Do you understand?"

"Yes"

"OK, Nick, come up here a second." The amazing Stephen brought nick on stage and said, "Sarah whenever nick says Tiddlywinks, that same holds true. You will instantly fall into a state of hypnosis and will be receptive to whatever command follows the word. OK, Nick why don't you try and influence your lovely date? OK Sarah I'm going to count backwards from three and snap my fingers and you will be fully awake, however, when I or Nick says tiddlywinks you will again be receptive to the first thing we say that follows that word. 3....2...1...*SNAP*"

Sarah looked around and was very confused, Nick was on stage too; she vaguely remembered the things she had done but it was very dream like. Nick looked at her and smiled, "Tiddlywinks, bend over and touch your toes." Sarah, without even thinking about it, bent over and touched her toes. Not even realizing she was just doing as commanded.

The Amazing Steve said, "Tiddlywinks, moon the audience." And Sarah turned around, hiked up her dress, pulled down her cream colored satin panties and mooned the audience, which was roaring with laughter as this proper lady re-sorted herself and turned around without even thinking about what she'd just done.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, lets give Nick and Sarah a big hand." The show continued with other people being embarrassed and hypnotized into things before ending with much applause.

"Wait right here a second Sarah, I'll be right back." Nick went up and shook Stephen's hand, thanking him for something, Sarah couldn't really here. She didn't notice the bills change hands during the handshake. Nick came and sat back down, "I just wanted to congratulate him on the show...who knew he could get a proper lady like you to moon the audience?"

"Did I really? Wow, I remember doing it, it just seems like a dream, really surreal...but now it's very clear, it's not as foggy as when I was really hypnotized, but I can't remember what he said to command me...weird."

"Well I thought it was hilarious, I hope you had a good time, now lets go back to the casino." Nick said.

The walked back and resumed their place from the night before at the three-card poker table. Nick made sure she always had a drink in her hand, and Sarah was having a run of good luck and thought she might even be able to pay Nick back, but then she started losing again, and ended up losing it all, again. She was really embarrassed at her lack of self-control, but she couldn't resist the gambling. She had about $15 left in chips that she decided she'd go back at lower stakes tables after she had another drink or two, so she and Nick went and sat at the bar. She was really glad to have met him, he was healthy and had connections...he had even mentioned being able to upgrade her free tickets to David Copperfield in three nights to front row. She didn't mind flirting with him and decided it was OK if he put his hand on her leg, she immediately felt herself start to get wet as he rubbed the inside of her thigh close to the knee and was surprised at the reaction..."I guess that kiss still has me flustered." She thought.

While they flirted she felt herself telling him anything he wanted to know, about jut graduating from college and having no experience with boys, the few make out sessions she had had, about her conservative upbringing an her fear of boys, alcohol, and being seen as a "bad girl". He knew she was completely a virgin, and was very sexually inexperienced. Sarah didn't mind telling him these things and didn't notice as the conversation turned more and more to sex and she continued past the tipsy mark straight on to drunk. She did feel a little uncomfortable with his probing questions about her sexual experience and what exactly she had her frat boy friend had done, where he'd touched, why she'd stopped him, and Sarah began to stutter and blush. Then he leaned in and kissed her again. It was almost better than before, and she didn't care if everyone saw her, though she would have were she completely sober. When they came up for air he handed her $1000 and said, "why don't you go play some more." He said with a wink.

12