First Unfaithful Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chad sat up and then sat back against the arm rest of the couch. "What the hell was that," he asked with a smile as he gazed into my freshly fucked gash now dripping with his semen.

"Well," I began, "Since we have to keep the fact that you saw my sex video a secret, then we might as well make the secret we keep a big one!"

"Agreed," he laughed!

"Seriously," I said as I dropped my smile, "We can never tell anyone we did this."

"I know," he said and then he extended the pinky on his right hand to me, "Pinky swear."

I extended my pinky and locked it with his and repeated his words, "Pinky swear."

We cuddled for a while on the sofa before I began to fall asleep. "Time for bed," I exclaimed.

"Can we sleep together," Chad asked me.

"I don't think that is a good idea Chad. One thing will most likely lead to another and I don't think I want to cheat on my husband in my marital bed." Crazy, I know. Why would I draw the line there? But I did, he accepted my reasoning and left for his room and I to mine.

Just after 2:00 am, I heard my bedroom door open and then close again. I felt the sheets pull back and then a warm body climb in and spoon me. Then a hard cock ran between my thighs from behind and rubbed up against my still bare pussy as I had not dressed since making love to Chad. We were laying on our right sides so I lifted my left knee and thigh upwards to open my pussy to him. A moment later I was cheating on my husband in my marital bed.