First View

Story Info
Girl experiences first time exhibitionism.
832 words
4.29
84.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been feeling naughty for the past few days. It was summer, hot, sticky. I was in a constant state of arousal. I'd go to the apartment pool in my tiniest bikini and lay there for hours showing off my tanned body. I'm 20, 5'10", 135 lbs. with these amazingly perky 36C breasts that I loved to show off under plunging necklines and tight shirts.

It was then that I got my first taste of exhibitionism. I had pulled the straps of my blue bikini down my arms so that I would get tan lines. When I leaned over to check my watch, my breast popped out of the top cup. I quickly looked around and caught one of the maintenance men staring as I cupped my naked tit in my hand, trying to push it back into place. I yanked my straps back up, threw all my stuff in my bag and ran to my apartment.

As I leaned against the inside of my door, chest heaving, I thought it was the air conditioning that had suddenly made my nipples hard. When I realized that my pussy was starting to get wet, I knew that I had been incredibly turned on by this stranger who had seen my breast. I wondered if there was a way to flaunt my body to someone else.

Still being pretty shy, my first dalliances into exhibitionism consisted of me wearing skirts with no panties when I went to the grocery store or walking through my apartment naked when the blinds were open. However, I quickly found out it wasn't satisfying without some response from the other party, so I came up with a new game.

I decided to get dressed in these super short workout shorts, no panties, a tank top, no bra. I got in my car and headed out to the nearby interstate. I drove for about 10 minutes until I pulled up alongside of an eighteen wheeler. I glanced up at the driver, who was looking down at me. I licked my lips and spread my legs slightly. I slowed down a little, just to see if he was interested. And he took the bait.

He slowed down as well. I stared straight ahead, eyes on the road while my hand traced lazy circles on the inside of my thigh. His pace matched mine as he strained to see what I was doing. I ran my hand over my tit, my nipple hardening instantly at my touch. I dared to look up at him and he was staring intently at me.

I took a deep breath and decided it was now or never. I pulled my tank top down, just a little, allowing him a quick peek at my breast, nipple and all. He honked his horn in approval. Feeling braver, I pulled the entire neckline down, showing him both tits. I squeezed on for him, keeping the other hand on the steering wheel. I pulled my nipples and pushed my left breast towards my mouth, flicking my tongue out against the nipple. I looked back up at him and he motioned for me to keep going.

I'd never been so wet in my life, driving down the road with this total stranger leering at my naked tits. I slid my fingers inside my shorts, pushing them as far to the side as I could. I knew he couldn't see much, but he could see my hand at least. I slid my fingers inside my tight, wet pussy. I pulled them out, showed them to my new friend before slipping the inside my mouth to suck off my yummy juices.

But I was far from being satisfied. I figured if I had gone that far, I had to go all the way. I lifted my hips and pulled my shorts down my long legs, kicking them into the floorboard, so he could have an unobstructed view of my cunt. I had shaved earlier that day and I wondered if he could see my juices glistening against my bare pussy. He honked again, in favorable response. I put the car on cruise control and spread my legs wider.

My fingers went straight to my clit and began rubbing fast circles around it. I alternated with slipping two fingers in and out of my pussy. My tits were still hanging out, bouncing as I rubbed my clit faster and faster. I tried to keep my eyes on the truck driver...I loved the way he was staring at me.

I came quickly, pounding on the steering wheel. I looked again at the driver and he nodded in approval. He motioned for me to pull over, but I wasn't ready to take that step just yet. I sped away and took the closest exit.

That first time was absolutely amazing for me and I certainly can't wait to do it again. Only this time, I think I might pull over and see what will happen then.