First Viewing

Story Info
Young man discovers his sexy aunt.
3.2k words
4.42
262.6k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,312 Followers

I was a young man when I saw my first nude woman, Having led a very protected life. I saw two in fact at the same time. One was my Mother, the other was my Aunt. I was grossed out at the thought of seeing my Mother nude, but my Aunt, now she was a different thing all together. My Mother had 4 children, me being the youngest and her having me later on in life had taken a toll on her body. Now my Aunt, she only had 2 kids and worked out, so her body was magnificent!

We were camping out that summer, and there was only one changing room, which also served as a bathroom/shower. I had to go real bad and forgot to knock when I ran inside, and there they were. Naked as the day they were born, changing from the swim they had just taken. My Mother was bent over, and her wide ass was cheesy looking from I learned later was cellulite, I saw the hair in between her legs and a spot of pink, since she had her leg on the bench drying it off. And I saw a good deal of her breast as it swung side to side when she rubbed her leg dry.

My Aunt Carol was sitting on the bench beside my Mom and was looking at her so she didn't see me when I ran in. But I sure saw here! She had beautiful full breasts, that had a slight hang to them, her nipples were dark and wide and stuck out about and inch. Her hairy gash was open since her legs were spread and she was finishing drying off her legs too. I saw a good deal of pink there, and it looked wet.

I instantly got a boner from the sight. I turned and ran outside holding my pecker so I wouldn't pee all over myself. I ran behind the building and tried to pee but couldn't because I was so hard. It kind of scared me since that was the first time I couldn't pee. I didn't know having a boner would do that to you. I thought I was being punished by God or something for seeing what I was always told I was not to look at.

Fortunately, in a couple of minutes I lost my hard on and got to pee. I wasn't sure if I had been seen leaving the bathroom area or not so I was afraid to go back to the camp for awhile. But I got hungry and went back. No one said anything to me about what I had seen, so I figured I was OK.

Nothing was ever said about that afternoon, but I did notice Aunt Carol would have a smile on her face when ever she saw me looking at her. And I was looking at her a lot. I never intentionally tried to spy on her again, and the rest of the weeks camping went uneventful, other than her smiles when she saw me looking at her.

When I Graduated High School a few months later, Aunt Carol was there to applaud my success. At the house that evening she gave me a huge hug and a kiss on my cheek, holding on to me like I was her own child. I wasn't complaining, she had only gotten more beautiful to me the last few years, age does that to some women, and she was one of those. Mom and Pop asked if I wanted to go out to eat or anything to celebrate, but I wanted to go hang with my friends and told them it would be late before I came home. They were Ok with that, Since I was now a man at 18.

I went out and the gang had pizza, some of them drank beer and booze. I had a couple of beers too, and not being a drinker I got pretty smashed after the 2 beers. I didn't have a girlfriend so I called it a night after 1 AM and drove home. Making sure I broke no laws on the way home, I didn't need to start out my manhood with a DWI or some crap.

I arrived home around 1:30 and snuck in so not to wake anyone up. I was walking to my room and saw the TV was on in the living room. Not sure if someone had left it on by mistake I went in to turn it off. Aunt Carol was sleeping on the couch, She had on a thin nightgown and the blanket she was using was half on the floor. I walked over quietly and picked the blanket up and lay it back over her. Not really wanting to, not after looking at her and seeing her dark nipples in her nightgown.

I even saw her dark patch between her legs her panties were so thing. I instantly had an erection. I was no Lover Boy by any means, I had felt some girls off and done some oral sex, and got laid twice. So I wasn't that experienced in that respect, but I knew what I liked. And I liked looking at Aunt Carols body.

I covered her back up and turned the TV down a bit, and as I turned to leave I heard her soft voice.

"Hey you. How was your night?"

"It was fine Aunt Carol, thanks. Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up, but the covers were on the floor." I said with embarrassment.

"Oh honey it's OK, I should really go to bed. I was just watching an old movie and must have fallen asleep."

She got up and stretched, My word the sight she was standing there stretching. Her large breasts straining against the light material of her gown, the nipples pressed against it and the thumb sized nipples poking out kept me hard. I knew I would soon be jacking off thinking of her body. She came over and hugged me again, telling me how proud she was of me, and we walked with her arm around me, the smell of her perfume keeping me from hearing anything else she said to me.

When we passed my room she pulled me to her and kissed me on the lips, and I felt her hand go to my ass and give it a squeeze. I was in shock and I know my look showed it. She laughed and pranced to her bedroom.

I went to bed and grabbed my cock and beat it half to death thinking of her. I was almost ready to cum when I heard a light knock on my door. Covering up quickly I told whoever it was to come in. Hoping it wasn't my Mom or Dad, it wasn't. It was Aunt Carol.

"I don't really feel like going to sleep right now, can we talk awhile Ian?" she asked.

"Sure Aunt Carol, come on in." I told her, hoping my hard on didn't show under my covers.

She came in and lay beside me on my bed, her head on her hand and her beautiful eyes staring at me. I was in lust beyond belief at that moment. I saw her breast as it hung to the side under her thin gown. I couldn't help but stare and she knew it.

"You have the same look on your face right now as you did when you came in the bathroom that time when we went camping together." She smiled at me.

I blushed, and looked away. "I didn't think anyone saw me. I didn't mean to come in like that but I had to pee really bad and just ran in."

She laughed, "Yes, but it sure took you a few seconds to leave!" Her eyes sparkling with the joy of my embarrassment.

"Yes Ma'am, I was kind of in shock at the time. I mean to see you and Mom there naked, and then never even seeing something like that in a dirty book, I didn't know what to do except leave and hope no one saw me. I was afraid Mom or you might think I did it on purpose, and to tell the truth, I thought I would get killed for looking. Even though it was an accident!"

Aunt Carol laughed again, "Honey, I saw you the whole time, in fact I even spread my legs open a bit more than needed to show you a peek. It really got me going, I masturbated later that night thinking of it in fact." She told me without any kind of shame.

"No kidding Aunt Carol? I never would've thought you did that." I said in shock.

"Oh hell Ian, all women do it, just like you men do. We get horny also you know."

I noticed her eyes had drifted down to the lump in my covers, I blushed again since I was still hard as a rock.

"Oh my, Did I disturb something here?" She asked and pointed to my hard on.

I could only mumble a poor attempt at a "No Ma'am!" But she knew I was lying to her.

"Honey, you don't have to be ashamed of jacking off, Shit, I love to watch your Uncle do it for me sometimes. And he loves to watch me do it also. You should never be ashamed of doing what comes naturally to you honey!" She told me in a sincere tone. "Do you want me to leave so you can finish?"

I blushed again and told her "No, it's OK, I don't know that I am going to finish now!"

"Nonsense, there is no reason you shouldn't finish."

And with that statement she stuck her hand under my covers and grabbed my cock.

"Oh My, You have grown since I bathed you as a baby haven't you Ian!"

I was dumbfounded as she felt my hard on in her soft hand, and could only shake my head yes. She grinned as she jacked me off, amused at my expression of shock and pleasure.

I went to speak and tell her this was wrong, but she shushed me and put her face to my cock. I felt her warm breath blowing on me as she kissed the slit and licked my pre-cum off it.

"Mmmm, I love that taste." She said to me, her eyes never leaving my cock.

Then she put her hot mouth on me, I was so nervous. Not knowing if my Mom or Dad would wake up and see this, or that I would make some noise and wake the whole house. So many thoughts were going through my mind, not the least of which was how fantastic this felt. I quit thinking of what could happen and put my hand in her hair and let her suck me.

Never thinking of anything but how good she did this, her fingernails ran along the underside of my balls, then she cupped them in her warm hand and gave them a light squeeze. I was not going to last too long at this rate, and told her so. My voice cracked as I said I was near, I was hoping she would swallow it as I came. None of the girls that had ever sucked me had, instead the let it spurt into a kleenex or something. She did not disappoint me as her face moved faster on me and I heard her as the first shot hit the back of her throat.

"Mmmmm!" She moaned as I came in her hot mouth, her hand working under her lips to make sure every drop came out into her hot sucking mouth.

"Oh Damn Aunt Carol, suck me good!" I whispered to her as she kept sucking me until it felt too good and I had to make her stop.

"Now Mr. It's my turn!" She let me know as she laid up on the bed and spread her legs open wide and pointed to her magic spot.

I never wasted one second as I moved my face between her hairy pussy lips and kissed the warm wet slit with my eager lips. The smell of her sex was intoxicating as I inhaled deeply then began to lick her gash. I felt her clit as my tongue hit it and she shuddered, her hands grabbing the back of my head and pushing me to the spot she wanted licked. I licked from top to bottom then back again and as I hit her clit again I stuck a finger in her slit, she was wetter than anyone I had ever done this too.

I wasn't sure if it was because I was doing a good job of eating her out or what, and I didn't care, I just was finally doing what I had dreamed of since I saw her naked. I felt her legs start to tighten on my head as she neared her Orgasm, and her breathing was becoming harder I reached up and put my hand on her breast, her nipple was like a small boulder on her breast, hard and warm as I gave it a squeeze between my fingertips. I heard her catch her breath, the she let loose a flood of juices into my mouth. Never having anything like this happen to me before I wasn't sure if she had peed on me or what. And I really didn't care at this moment, it was tasty and she wasn't letting my head go for anything in the world.

Her legs straightened out as she came and her back arched high off the bed. Her head shook from side to side and I thought she would rip my sheets she had such a hold on to them. I felt her relax then another spasm hit her and her legs wrapped around my head, almost keeping me from getting any air, but I didn't stop eating her slick pussy. I never wanted to stop eating her pussy. She pulled me away from her delicious pussy and held me close to her bosom. Our sweat mixed and I felt her heart beating in her wonderful chest.

As we lay beside each other, recovering, She turned and kissed me. Not as an Aunt would, but as a lover would. I returned the kiss with all the passion a 18 year old horny teenager could muster, the taste of her lipstick and tongue drove me wild. I smelled her perfume and the smell of her sex on us both, I was drunk in lust. Aunt or not, this was the sexiest woman I had even known.

We held each other a few minutes and kissed and felt each others bodies. Her passion was unmeasurable as her hand reached my hard on, she raised on her knees and positioned herself over my waist. Her wet pink slit hovering over my erection and she slowly lowered herself on me until she felt the head of my dick touching her slit. She then lowered herself even more, only making sure I did not enter her.

Her slit spread open and I felt her wetness as it spread over the underside of my cock, she slowly slid forward and back down along the length of my erection. Her eyes closed as she felt the heat from my body on hers. Aunt Carol leaned towards my face and kissed me deeply.

"Ian, I want you to fuck me! Not make love to me, Fuck me!" She had such a lusty look in her beautiful eyes all I could do was grab her tight ass and try to make my cock hit the sacred spot.

I felt her heat as the head slid past the outer lips and into the dark, wet depth of her inner world. I got all of me inside her then without anything but pure lust I began to fuck her. Not caring if we woke the whole world as we fucked like animals. Her voice in my ear, urging me to fuck her harder and harder. I felt her body as she slammed down on me, glad my balls were safely out of the way her crotch as she bounced on me. Her pussy felt like mini fingers, grabbing every inch of me as I pulled her ass to me, her wetness spreading along my lower body as she came once again.

I was afraid she would cry out, so I pulled her face to me and kissed her. Her tongue raped my mouth. Her hips felt like the would wear out a bald spot in my pubic hair, she ground her pussy against me so hard, getting the friction to hit her clit.

"I'm going to cum, Aunt Carol. Fuck me now. Please make me cum Aunt Carol!" I begged her desperately.

She looked into my face and smiled, then she sat upright on me, her chest heaving as her breath came in gasps. She didn't move, she just sat on me. Then I felt it, her inner muscles worked on my cock. Like a vacuum, I felt her working on me, and a strange look came on her face. Her hand went to her clit and she rubbed it roughly. Her head fell back over her shoulders and she came once more. I reached up and touched her beautiful breasts, rolling her thick tipped nipples in my palms. Another moan came from her lips and she shuddered.

When I came, I actually saw stars. I thought I was going to pass out, it seemed like the life force was shooting out of the end of my cock when I came in her. My breath was coming so fast I got dizzy, Aunt Carol fell on my chest, our hearts pounding against the others. She lay on me until her breathing came back to normal, Then she kissed me and got up and left my room. Turning and blowing me a kiss before shutting my door.

I didn't get another chance to make love to her again the rest of the week she stayed with us, not for lack of trying. Just lack of a decent opportunity. Believe me, I wanted her once again, more than anything I ever wanted in my short life. The day came for her to go back to her home, when she was leaving, she called me aside.

"Ian, I loved what we did, please don't ever think bad of it. It was beautiful! And perhaps when summer comes you can come visit me for a couple of weeks. I am sure we can make time for, uh, well, You know!" then she kissed me again, like a lover not my Aunt. Before turning and bouncing away like a teenager.

I went to my room, heartbroken that she was leaving. But counting the day's until I would see her again at the Family Reunion!

Author's Note:

This story is Pure Fantasy, it never happened. It was only written for, You the Reader and my own enjoyment only!

I do NOT believe in, or participate in Incest, Violence towards Women OR the Sexual Abuse of a Child of any age, consenting or not!

If you enjoyed this story, please drop me an email with any suggestions or fantasies you would like to read about.

Yes, I am a warped individual, but at least I still have my sense of humor! ;-)

mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,312 Followers