First Visit To Adult Store

Story Info
Unexpected exhibitionism in adult store.
1.3k words
3.74
143.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Racqel
Racqel
700 Followers

Richard, my ex boyfriend and I went away to Canberra for a weekend. Canberra is very boring and there isn't much to do there. So on Saturday night we decided to go and see a movie. We arrive there late after getting lost in the Canberra streets which were unknown to us. After being told that the movie had already begun, we gave up the idea of a movie and went walking in the area.

It turns out that there was not much else around and at the end of the street we came across this big red neon sign with XXX written on it in blaring red lights. It was a porno shop bazaar - a huge one. Richard always tried to get me to let go and be more exciting and fun and he tried to convince me that we should go in and look. This was not the first time he tried to get me into one of these stores.

This time however, we were in a strange city and I knew nobody, so didn't run the risk of being recognised, and it was late at night. I let him get his way this time and next thing we walk into the huge store. It was empty. All strange things were stored on the shelves, lots of nudie magazines, videos galore and vibrators of all sizes and colours. It was a bit of an eye opener to me. I had never actually been into an adult store before. I find it both interesting but also very strange. We walked around the aisles. I felt a bit uneasy looking at these totally open displays of sexuality, wondering who actually bought these things.

Just as I said to Richard that I was ready to go back to our hotel, he lifts up this box and goes to the till to ring it up. He wouldn't let me see what it was but I told him not to waste his money on some rubbish. The salesman, a rough looking guy takes Richard's credit card and then asks Richard if he had chosen the right size, as there were no refunds or exchanges. Richard looked at the box he was holding and said he had a size 106. The salesman told him that if it was for me, 106 was far too big. The writing on the box was in German and the salesman said I was probably smaller as the sizes were European. He said I should go try it on anyway as you can't tell always from the numbers. He said that the change room was in the side room behind the purple hanging curtain.

The little room had hanging curtains on two sides but no doors, but the place was empty and it was about 11pm, so seemed private enough. I open the box and I lifted out this outfit. It was made of latex and was bright red and felt rubbery. It had long legs and arms that I guessed would fit the whole body. You had to climb into it and then pull up the legs and put one arm in at a time. I took my jeans off and started to put a leg into this material. It was hot and you couldn't pull it, you needed to roll it. I got the legs on but had got to my bikini I was wearing from tanning earlier, and was worried the metal sides on the bikini would tear the latex. I unrolled the latex and quickly removed my black bikini and rolled the latex back on. I then removed my bra and so that the claps wouldn't tear the latex and slipped the arms on. I had it on but it was far too large as the salesman had said. It was too loose so I took it off. I didn't want anything from the store and tried to say no to Richard, who got all sulky, saying he was going to find me something and I must not be such a prude.

He goes back into the store and brings back a box with a size 100 on it. I gathered that compared to a 106 it would probably fit better. I hesitantly took the box and I opened the box. It was a mini dress, one piece off the shoulder made of a mix of thin satin in black and lacy bits in between. It looked quite sexy, but also quite small. I though to myself this is not something I would wear so would be such a waste of money. I hand him back the box, but he said he is going to buy it. I see that he is absolutely obsessed, so I figure I better try it on as it was still $60.

I pulled the satin over my head and I slipped into it. It was very tight, in fact the tightest thing I have ever put on. Richard had to pull the satin down over my breasts and then down my torso. I put this on and just when I had it on, and was straightening the material, the hanging curtain opened on the other side of the room.

There was a porno movie theatre next door and it linked to the shop via the side room, I was using as a change room.

There I was standing in a totally sheer mini-dress, with no bra on so you can clearly see my breasts, but I also had taken my underwear of before so you can also see my pubic hair and mound sticking through the dress. I have dark hair and the material by the front was lacey, so my bush was totally visible.

These guys stared as one whistled, Richard went red as did I. Ever feel like you wanted the floor to sink with you. More and more people, even some women came passed and in a rush, each pushing the curtain open, walking through the room and while doing so staring at me. They probably thought i was a prostitute or worked in the store or something. I felt like a slut. I didn't know what to do. My clothes were on he table at the other end of the little room and I wanted to run to get them, but more and more people came between me and them pushing their way through the room. Instinctively my hands covered my breasts, but I knew that they could see my pubic area. My mound of hair was pushing against the thin lace. Richard managed to get my clothes and I quickly pulled my jeans up and then pulled the mini-dress off. What an evening! Richard bought the dress and we went back to the hotel.

This was one of the most embarrassing moments of my life. I swore never to go back into an adult store again. We get back to the hotel and I put the mini-dress on. This time Richard and I had sex while I wore it. He first started licking my erect hard nipples through the satin, and then lifted up my dress and licked me, over and over. His tongue slid up and down my vulva. Each time, I arched my head backwards and felt a chasm of pleasure rip through me from my breasts down through my insides, with the epicentre lying at the vortex of my clitoris, where all the excitement gathered around the pointy end. With each lick of his tongue, the nerves grew more sensitive and I felt a rushing of tension.

I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled his erect penis into my wetness and as he thrust it up into me I could not hold it anymore. I let out a scream, as the gates flooded open and the throbbing in my core let loose. I felt the pleasure ripples through me. Richard, started to spasm and he pulled out coming all over my pubic hair, and on the new satin mini-dress. There was no way we could take it back now.

Racqel
Racqel
700 Followers