First Week Being Single

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Johnny_H
Johnny_H
44 Followers

Rene paused the conversation while she ground her pussy into my dick. I didn't say anything.

"I used to go home and masturbate," she said, "...and fantasize about fucking you in the hot tub."

I was trying to think of something to say, but all I could think about was Rene's tight body as she lifted herself almost completely off my dick with each stroke and then slammed it back down.

"Susan knew I was horny, and she was trying to seduce me, but I kept fantasizing about having your dick inside me. Your wife is hot and everything, but I really like fucking men." As Rene said this, she was almost out of breath from the combination of the athletic sex and her approaching orgasm.

I could tell she was about to come, but she also kept talking: "When I fuck my boyfriend, I fantasize it is you..."

With that, she had a huge orgasm. She was trying to keep quiet up until that point, but she ended up making a lot of noise. It didn't matter, because Johnny was a really sound sleeper. As she was still riding out the height of her orgasm, I stood up with her still wrapped around me, turned around, and laid her down on the couch, so that I could control the pace.

I was about the come, and I wanted to press my dick into her really hard so that she would feel me coming deep inside her. As I pushed myself forward, she spread her legs even further, to the point where I had almost complete control over her. As I increased the strength of my thrusts, she was just finishing her orgasm, and I finally started to come.

She gasped as she felt my dick pumping inside her. I pushed my weight onto her, but lifted my shoulders and head so I could watch her face. When we were both finally finished, we fell asleep on the sofa together.

When I woke Saturday morning, she was gone, but she had left the jersey hanging on the closet door. I pictured her walking back across the street naked, until I realized she had taken one of my work shirts.

All things considered, it was a nice going-away present, for both of us. I never saw her again, but I still wear the jersey from time to time, and remember my first week being single.

Johnny_H
Johnny_H
44 Followers
12