First with Maryliz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy wasn't used to this, and neither was my cock. But I had to do one more for me and her both.

I pulled up on her knees, bringing her hips higher almost as if I would plug her ass. Instead, my cock was rubbing back and forth across her pee hole and G spot. I pressed harder as I moved in and out, stretching her lips down and back while my cockhead pressed harder against the top of the insides of her pussy.

"Oh, Oh, what are you doing to me, Yes, oh, don't stop, please, yes," she cried.

My own breath was becoming labored as I felt my cock harden as much as it ever had. My eyes watched Maryliz as her head flopped side to side and her hands pinched at her nipples. As I felt my come hit the point of almost no return, my thumb went again to her clitty to rub in circles, pulling the hood up and back down over the little pink man.

"I'm coming, come with me," I groaned.

Her stomach suddenly tightened as her hips pressed her pussy bucking up to engulf my cock. "Oh, God yes, Uhhh, come in me, I'm..."

My cock let go and I pumped with maximum speed and thrust to increase friction from her sopping pussy as she bucked up against me for what seemed hours. My come jerked down my cock into her wetness and she reached up to take me in her arms as I slowed my pace and stopped. Her hips jerked little spasms as we lay otherwise motionless.

"God help me if this is how you are with two days of no sleep," she said.

From there the small talk continued and I finally brought up the covers as my cock finally shrank from her pussy.

We slept a while. Then it was more of the same.

As we went to breakfast the next morning, Maryliz said, "I don't believe it. I came 14 times. I've never done that before."

"Just a beginning, sweetheart," I said.

But that, as they say, is another story.

12