First Anal Encounter

Story Info
Lovers engage in anal sex for the first time.
610 words
3.35
55.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was nothing that could really prepare my ass for Ed's cock. I spent the weeks prior to our meeting playing in my own tightest space, fingers, plugs and vibes of varied sizes. I thought my ass was ready for deep tight fucking, but not so.

I had not anticipated Ed's penis would get that rigid.

I thought flesh would have had some give but his cock was as stiff as an iron bar. It actually boosted my self confidence that the man I wanted got so hard at the thought of fucking me, especially fucking my ass!!,

I looked down at his dick, veins bulging, glistening with a mixture of saliva , precum and my pussy juice. It curved upwards and to the left, the shaft deeper red than when soft, darkening to an almost angry purple head.

I Iay on the bed with a couple of pillows under my ass, so that it was provocatively presented to Ed.

I felt him slip his finger into my little pink brown crinkly star...immediately my ass gripped his finger but relaxed as he gently screwed it in and out, loosening that tightest of channels.

There was little that could have prepared me for the sheer fullness that his cock endowed on the tightest of my holes

.

I had tried to prepare the way with various combinations of fingers, vibes and plugs....I thought my ass was ready for some tight, horny shagging, but no!!

I looked at Ed, gripping the base of his shaft, guiding his purple head towards my twitching ass hole...my expectation was so intense....his tip slid into my opening, he stopped and waited.." Push a bit more" I gasped

He did and the pain was sharp and intense..." NO, no " I cried. Ed immediately stopped, withdrew a little, and tenderly asked if I wanted to continue.

"Oh yes, but very slowly" I said, just a bit at a time.....I desperately wanted to be filled by his rampant cock. I wanted him to be where no-one had ever been before.

Slowly he put a hand on my ass cheek and the other guiding his cock to its tight hot target .."Are we ok to try again KD" he said

"Yes, gently" I murmured.

His purple tipped cock again started to spread my tiny brown star, a wave of pain washed over my lower torso, I breathed very deeply and pushed my ass further onto his cock

.

The pain is began to subside, giving way to a warm velvety feeling as my passage began to be filled.

The whole of his cockhead was in, and I felt light headed. Ed pushed again and I let out a sharp cry of pain...it was surprising to me because my blue vibe was bigger than Ed's swollen tool!!

"Just slow down Ed" I gasped as my ass clenched and my mind raced.

I took more deep breaths. Breath, grip, let go...I soon got a rhythm which dissipated all trace of pain.

Ed was on his back, me ass skewered on his cock, looking into his eyes . I felt filled, not only physically but emotionally.... I've never experienced such a feeling of physical intimacy.

Now I'm rising and falling on his stiff cock....pulling up and grinding down...him moaning, eyes like slits unable to disguise the sheer ecstasy of my tightness.

My pussy lips, engorged with blood drip my juices onto your belly. You being in my ass makes me so wet....my fingers find my labia, eagerly exploring hole and clit...this is sensuality gone wild...I want you in me, always...me dripping on you"

"Fuck my ass Ed, please fuck my ass!!"

"