Firsts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheKiss
TheKiss
235 Followers

I had just found a little hollow release in smashing some avocadoes for the guacamole when Gabriel said, "Take it easy Kes, what'd those avocadoes ever do to you? By the way, the beans are done, do you want me to stick the tortillas in?"

"Sure." I replied, easing up on the decimated fruit. "Why don't you set up the table? Don't call them yet though, it's not ready," I added, referring to the ravenous dogs sometimes mistaken for my brothers.

As I cut up another tomato for the salsa, I watched Gabriel move confidently around the kitchen. Gabriel was a good cook, I knew. Luis told me he learned to get girls. I started to imagine him cooking a romantic meal for a woman, seducing her with his skill in the kitchen. Then I started think about what would be 'eaten' for dessert. I started thinking about kissing Gabriel, running my hands over his hard muscled shoulders, down his back, pulling off his shirt...

"Shit!" I yelled, sticking my bleeding finger into my mouth.

"What happened Kes? Are you okay?" Gabriel asked, rushing to my side, concerned.

"I'm fine. The knife just decided to get revenge for what I did to the avocado," I said, flashing a weak smile.

Gabriel frowned. "Let me see." His voice brooked no argument, and I gave him my finger. He peered closely wiping it with a clean towel, wet from the sink. "It doesn't look to bad, but you'll need a band-aid."

Then he did something I didn't expect. He lifted my finger to his mouth and gave it a kiss. That one chaste touch sent lightning shooting though my veins, and it was all I could do not to moan out loud.

"There, all better," he said, his voice low. He stepped back, and added, "Why don't you go patch up that finger, and I'll finish up here." Wordlessly I moved off, to out of it to do anything but follow instructions. "Don't forget anti-biotic cream," He added. For that one moment, they were the sexiest words I had ever heard.

Violence

In the two years since I had first asked Gabriel to kiss me, I had changed a lot. I now had the confidence to ask a guy out myself and I had changed in appearance as well – my hair was a little shorter, and I had taken to blow-drying it straight. My lips were a little fuller, my breasts a little larger, my curves more pronounced. But the thing that surprised everyone was that I grew another couple inches, standing barefoot at 5'7". I had lost my painful shyness around men, although I was still unsure about anything beyond kissing. I mean, I knew the mechanics and all, and my brothers had told me many war stories, but I wasn't sure how far I was ready to go with a guy, and how to tell him. I think most of the guys I went out with assumed I wasn't a virgin.

Which was why one Friday night, I was sitting in my date's car, with his tongue down my throat, and his hands inching up my sides.

Jesse had come into the studio where I worked and we started to chat. He was looking to get a Chinese symbol on his inner forearm. Not exactly original, but he was cute, about 6', with shaggy brown hair and laughing blue eyes, so I wasn't going to hold it against him. I knew him in passing from the neighbourhood and when he asked me out, I figured I didn't have much to loose.

We had been out a couple times, dinner-and-a-movie type stuff, we had gotten over the awkward first kiss on the first date (obviously) and had done some light kissing but hands had stayed on shoulders and waists...until now.

With his hands slowly moving towards my breasts, I realized I wasn't ready for this with him, the very thought getting me very stressed. I tend to over think things. I decided I needed to get away from him before things got any further, so I moved my mouth from his, saying "I really need to get in now, if my brothers see me, they'll kill us both." It was a lie. Not the part about my brothers killing us, but the part about them catching us. I knew they were all out having fun, and would be until tomorrow morning.

"Not yet," he murmured, pulling me sharply back to him and taking one of my breasts in his hand. I was getting very uncomfortable and more than a little pissed off. I have always had very strong fight-or-flight instincts, and as soon as his hand started roughly squeezing and twisting my nipple, they kicked in full force. I curled my fist and punched him in the nose.

I left him shouting extremely rude insults while I ran quickly to my front door, slipping in the key and getting it closed behind me, pausing to breathe with my forehead pressed against the door.

After a few deep breaths, I turned around to find Gabriel's green eyes watching me curiously from his seat in front of the TV.

"What are you doing here? I thought you guys were gonna hit the town tonight?" I asked as I hung my jacket up.

"Yeah, the guys are, but I've got to be at work early tomorrow. Juan wants me to open up tomorrow."

"Bummer," I sighed as I curled up on one of the armchairs to catch the last few minutes of whatever action movie he had been watching. "Why are you here though?" I asked, watching the Governor of California flying a jet with a young Faith on the nose.

"As soon as they found out you were on a date they asked me to wait 'till you got back. From the looks of things..." he glanced at his watch. "...and the time, I'm guessing not so good."

"Nope. My date tried to feel me up, so I decked him."

"What?! Who was he? I'll kill him if you want."

I paused, sorely tempted. "Nah, it's okay, it happens all the time," I replied.

He frowned. "What do you mean 'it happens all the time'?"

"Pretty mucheveryguy I've gone out with since I graduated has tried to cop a feel. Tell me, is there something about me that screams 'grab my tits, I'll let you squeeze 'em' or do I just have bad taste in guys?" I asked, watching amused as his face went from shock to anger, and then, after a moment of thinking, to respect.

"So you punch all of them, huh?" he asked, grinning at me.

"Yep. Pretty much. Some of them I kneed in the nuts."

He winced at the thought then asked, "Have you tried just telling them you're not ready? I mean, it's just a thought."

I stared at him, speechless. Honestly, the thought had never occurred. Violence was like a knee-jerk reaction. Literally, in some cases.

"Uh, no. Why? Do you think I should have?" I asked, more than a little embarrassed.

"Yeah, Kes," he said kindly. "Some guys get a little over eager, and all you have to do is set some boundaries. Then let them know if you want them to touch you."

"Why would I want them to? It hurts!" I said, feeling confused. Gabriel laughed. The bastard actuallylaughed!

"Maybe itisyour taste in men after all!" he barked, still laughing. Then seeing the look in my eyes, he quickly added, "Sorry Kes, I wasn't laughing at you, it's just that if it hurt, these guys obviously aren't doing it right, 'cause I've known girls who have cum just from that."

I blushed. I was used to listening to my brothers brag about their latest conquests, but hearinghimtalk like that started to bring up old feelings I had tried to bury.

"How's it supposed to feel then?" I asked, more than little curious.

"Well it's..." he paused, frowning. "Well..." he repeated. Then he paused again, looking at me as if measuring me up. "Would you like me to show you? I mean it worked well for the kiss." He said the last part in a rush.

I stared at him in shock. Not only had he just mentioned the kiss we hadnevertalked about since that afternoon, but if I wasn't mistaken, he just offered to go to second base with me!

I looked for any sign that he might be trying to trick me, but he was just staring at me, patiently waiting for my answer.

"Okay." I finally answered, watching his eyes.

He just gave me a friendly smile and said, "Come here."

Second...Third?

I stood up and walked over to where he was sitting on the couch, stopping in front of him. He took my hand, placing a soft kiss on my knuckles before tugging me quickly down. I found myself sitting in his lap, my legs straddling his.

I suddenly felt very shy and more than little uncomfortable. He obviously saw it in my eyes as he said softly, "We'll take it slow Kes, and if you want me to stop at any time, just say so." He paused, a soft smile coming to his lips "I'd rather you didn't hit me though." It was the perfect thing to say, I felt myself starting to relax and even smiled back.

At that, he gently wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer, his soft lips finding mine, tasting, slowly, until I started to respond. Then, as before, he deepened the kiss, sending warmth through my body.

Minutes passed in a haze, until he started increasing the intensity, nipping at my tongue and my lips as his hands started to move up and down my sides and back, sending warmth flooding to my belly. His mouth started to move away from mine, and I gave a little disappointed groan that turned into a moan of pleasure as his lips and tongue found my neck, slowly moving down as I buried my fingers in his soft brown hair. His lips, teeth and tongue travelled down my throat, across my collarbone and up the other side only to meet again with mine in a passionate kiss. He pulled back, cupping my face in his hands, his piercing green eyes meeting my slightly dazed brown ones.

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked, looking concerned. Unable to speak, I merely shook my head. "Good," he sighed, his forehead dropping to touch mine. He paused for a second, allowing us both to catch our breath, then he pulled back, his voice slightly more controlled "Let your education continue. Most guys will try to touch you breasts over your clothes first, like this."

My mind went blank as he slowly started to caress the sides of my breasts, softly running his thumbs over my very hard nipples. A small whimper was dragged from my swollen lips, only to be silenced when he covered my mouth with his. I would have been quite happy to stay that way forever, but he had other ideas.

His hands moved away from my breasts and down to rest on my hips. In between kisses he murmured, "Now,"kiss"other guys,"kiss"might try,"kiss"to slip their hands,"kiss"under you shirt,"kiss"like this." And as his thumbs found their way under my tank top and touched the bare skin of my stomach, I let out a gasp against his lips, which dragged a moan from his.

He continued to slide his hands up under my top, kissing me passionately all the while. He stopped when he reached my bra, feeling my taut peaks through the lace of my bra. The touch of his fingers on my skin and breasts were sending little shooting tingles to my groin, begging for something more. His hands dropped again to my waist, only to grasp the edge of my tank and bring it up over my head to be discarded on the floor, my top half now bare except for my see-through black lace bra, leaving me open for his inspection.

"God Kesare, you're beautiful," he whispered, stopping only to pull off his own t-shirt before dropping his face to kiss and nip along the top curve of my breasts. Any questions I might have had were lost to sensation when his mouth came down first on one lace-clad nipple, then the other, only to pull back and blow on the damp fabric, causing me to shiver with pleasure.

His hands, which had been stroking the curve of my back, travelled up and slipped the bra straps from my shoulders, replacing them with soft kisses and bites. Then his hands travelled to the back of my bra and deftly unclipped it, sending the bra slipping down my arms, revealing every inch of my tortured breasts to his hungry gaze. I heard his quick intake of breath, my only warning before his mouth captured one of my breasts, all lessons seemingly forgotten in the heat of passion.

I marvelled at the effect my semi-nude form had on the usually calm, laid-back, in-control Gabriel, turning him in to this passionate, insatiable god. Not long after that, all thoughts faded as his mouth started to suck and nibble on one breast and he gently twisted the dusky nipple on the other.

We continued like this, his mouth travelling between my breasts, to my mouth and back again, my fingers tunnelling through his hair, holding him close. After a while, a throbbing started in my pussy, promising a greater pleasure, but his kisses weren't enough. Unconsciously I started rubbing against him, grinding my crotch against his extreme hardness. When he felt it, he groaned, but pulled back, having to hold me by my shoulders to stop me from dragging him back to me.

"I think we're done Kesare," he shakily stated.

"The hell we are!" I growled, pulling his hands from my shoulders and pressing my lips to his, my breasts rubbing against his hard chest.

He pulled me from his lips again, but I just changed my angle and started moving along his neck, copying his technique of nipping and licking.

"You're really close, aren't you?" he sighed against my hair, from pleasure or resignation, I was unsure.

Unsure of what he was saying, unsure of what I wanted, but knowing I wanted more, I moaned loud against his skin, rubbing again against his penis. At that he pushed me away again and I let out a little cry, greedy for more.

"Ssh, it's okay Babe, I'll fix it, trust me Kes," he murmured, as he turned me around so I was sitting in his lap with my back up against his chest. He moved my hair over one shoulder, spreading kisses over the other as his left hand came up to massage one breast while his right hand unfastened the button on my jeans and slipped inside.

I let out a low moan as his calloused hand dipped into my panties and smoothed over my bare mound.

"Shit Kes, you're soaked!" he groaned against my ear as he slid one finger along my slit until he found my little throbbing nub. Just one squeeze sent me soaring over the edge, my cries echoing through the empty house as my orgasm washed over me.

He kept rubbing, prolonging my orgasm and sending tiny shocks though me until I managed to gasp, "Stop!"

He pulled his hands from my jeans and brought them to his lips, tasting my juices and murmuring in appreciation.

Waves of pleasure were still washing over me as Gabriel lifted and carried me to my room, tucking my half-naked form under the covers and placing a soft kiss on my forehead before leaving. As I was drifting off to sleep, he returned, placing my bra and top onto a chair before turning to leave again. As he was opening the door, I sleepily murmured, "Thank you Gabriel."

"My pleasure Babe," he whispered back before shutting the door behind him.

Reality/Delusions

I woke the next morning with the sun in my eyes. Not unusual, I never closed the blind on the skylight. My body felt weird. Like I had been working out and stretching all of my muscles, but instead of feeling achy, I felt super-relaxed. Weird.

Then it hit me. The bad date, talking with Gabriel, making out with him, cumming in his arms. Oh.

All I could think was,How am I gonna be able to look him in eyes again!Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't have changed anything that happened that night, but things had gonewayfurther than they were supposed to, and I didn't know what it meant.

I wasn't naïve enough to think that Gabriel was suddenly my boyfriend, or even interested in me as anything more than a friend, but the way he had looked at me, the way he held me, made me wonder.

I sat and thought for a long time, so long in fact that Tommy came to my door and yelled, "Wake up Kes, time for breakfast!" It was usually me that did the morning wake up call.I'm surprised they're even awake without my help. They probably got hungry.

I quickly showered and dressed in ripped jeans and a faded Metallica t-shirt, burying last night's clothes at the bottom of the laundry basket, just in case one of my brothers got hit on the head and decided to do the wash for once.

I had figured out what to do. I would play it cool, see how Gabriel acted, then go from there. I couldn't act weird around him or my brothers would figure out that something was wrong and the most definitely couldnotfind out what happened the night before. If he wanted to pretend nothing happened, like with the kiss, I would pretend nothing happened. If he wanted to talk, we could talk. If he wanted to throw me on the floor and fuck my brains out, we could do that too.Yeah, right.

I composed myself, plastered a big smile on my face, and walked to the kitchen.

"What the fuck's wrong with you Kes?" Matt asked, staring at me.

Oh, fuck. How did he know? Did Gabriel tell him? No, if he had, Gabriel wouldn't be sitting there looking as worried as I felt; he'd be six feet under. How then? Was it written on my face? Shit!

"You never smile in the morning. You're always a grumpy little bitch 'till you've downed a Coke."

Oh god, he didn't know.(He was right about the grumpy bit. I don't drink coffee, but I need caffeine in the mornings.) I toned down the smile a little, and replied, "Maybe it's just nice not being the first one up in the mornings." Then I stuck my tongue out at him. Real mature.

"You don't have a guy up there, do you?" Luis asked, always suspicious. I guess I wasn't as good an actress as I hoped.

"Of course not. Do you think I'd be stupid enough to bring my date over the threshold? You'd kill him. Anyway, I broke up with him."

Gabriel, who was sitting behind them, was bright red. I didn't know whether it was because he was embarrassed about last night, or trying not to laugh at my watered-down description of my date. As I met his eyes, he gave me a little half-smile.Okay, not too awkward then. He probably wants to talk.

Looking over at Gabriel I noticed something else. The four of them were crowded around the coffee maker, Tomas standing next to it with something that looked suspiciously like the manual in his hands.

"Having problems?" I asked, waving towards the machine and trying to hide my laughter.

Tommy scowled at me. "Damn thing hates me," he grumbled and tossed down the booklet.

I just laughed, shaking my head as I went over and filled it up with coffee and water, pushing the complex button marked 'ON'. As I got myself a soda from the fridge, the first smell of brewed coffee wafted across the room, and the guys audibly groaned. I guess I had my uses.

After a breakfast of cereal, fruit and toast, my brothers filed out to fight over the bathroom and left Gabriel and I with the washing up.Talk time.

Gabriel just sat there, finishing his coffee in silence while I started to load the dishwasher. As I put the milk back in the fridge, he sighed.

"We need to talk, I know," I said, surprised at myself.

"Yeah," he sighed, sounding tired.Not encouraging. I waited, wanting to see where he was going.

"Look, not that last night wasn't...nice, but, well," he paused, trying to find the words. I knew where this was going. Again surprising both of us, I found them first.

"I get it. Last night was nice, but you don't see me as anything more than a friend. It's okay. It's not like I'm madly in love with you or anything. It's nice though. Learning from someone I trust. I don't want anything more than that."

I couldn't believe I had said that. I sounded like I meant it. I guess maybe I did. I mean, I had always known Gabriel wasn't the settling down type, but hearing myself admit it was strange.

Gabriel was staring at me blank-faced. He blinked, clearing his head and said, "Yeah. Right. I enjoyed being your teacher. But I don't want anything more." He had basically repeated back what I had just said, but there was something dead about his voice. "I've gotta go Princess," he said, grabbing his leather jacket and heading out the door.

TheKiss
TheKiss
235 Followers