Firsts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What the hell,Gabriel thought.It's too late for dinner, and Becca's always good for a night of fun. It might be just what I need to get my mind off of...her.

"Get in."

\*****/

Forty-five minutes and a mad fumble with their clothes later, Gabriel was sinking his hard cock into her wet pussy, causing her to groan. He slowly began to thrust in and out of her slick channel.

He had to hold himself back, Becca was great in bed but she didn't like it too rough. Of course, if Gabriel was completely honest with himself, he liked it rougher than most.

Even at their slow pace, it wasn't long before Becca was screaming her release, and after a few minutes of feeling her pulse around him, he felt his own begin to boil in his groin.

For an instant, just as he released himself in the condom with a groan, the long, slim, pale skinned body below him became one of lush curves and golden skin. The dazed eyes he stared into were no longer pale blue surrounded by golden lashes. Instead, they were rich amber-brown, rimmed by long, thick brown lashes.

Kes.

Gabriel collapsed next to Becca, panting. A thousand thoughts raced through his mind, all rotating around one constant.

Kes.

"Mmmmm," Becca purred, rolling on her side and stretching languorously. Eyes closing, she began to drift into sleep.

Gabriel waited until he was sure she was out, then he quietly pulled on his clothes, slipping out of her apartment before she woke ready for round two. He was still horny as hell, but with thoughts of Kesare filling his mind, fucking Becca felt like cheating.

Gabriel made his way home; thinking about the advice Juan had given him earlier.

Just let it happen huh?Gabriel thought.Well, it's worth a try.

12