Firsts Ch. 03

Story Info
Kes forms a plan, and experiences another first.
6.4k words
4.8
40.4k
16

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/19/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheKiss
TheKiss
235 Followers

Author's Note: Well, at least it didn't take three months this time! Thanks again for all the great feedback! I know Ch.02 wasn't quite as good (or long) as Ch.01, but I felt it was important to show Gabriel's side. But now we're back to Kes, and just to reward you for you patience, I give you: SEX! Thanks to coloryourworld and warrior_wolf for editing. Check out my blog for updates. All comments welcome! Enjoy!

\*****/

Just Not the Same

His mouth was hot on mine, his tongue demanding more. His hands travelled up under my t-shirt, finding and caressing my needy breasts. His mouth left mine and travelled along my jaw, then to my earlobe, nibbling me towards ecstasy.

His hand began to drift back down my torso, inching towards my jeans until it finally found its goal. Unbuttoning the fly and slipping his hands inside, he quickly found my wet core and began stroking my folds.

His skilled fingers began to build a powerful desire in me, but they were not enough. Eye still closed, I pulled him closer to me, asking,beggingfor more.

"Gabriel..." I moaned against his lips.

His hands stilled and he abruptly pulled back leaving me cold.

"Who the FUCK is Gabriel?!"

My eyes flew open. I suddenly rememberedwhoI was out on a date with,whowas supposed to be my boyfriend.

"Shit Ben, I'm sorry! I just..."...have absolutely no explanation.

"Have you been messing around with someone else? I mean I know we never said we were exclusive, but I didn't think you were the kind of girl to be with more than one guy at a time." He sounded really hurt, so I tried to explain, even though he might not understand.

"I haven't cheated on you Ben, it's not like that! Gabriel was the first guy I kissed, the first guy who ever touched me there," I said, gesturing to indicate my still open fly. "I swear, I haven't been with anyone since I met you!"

"Do you still have feelings for this guy?" he asked quietly, head down, eyes fixed on the steering wheel in front of him.

"No! I mean, I never had feelings for him, except maybe lust. Gabriel is just a friend."

"Really? Then why did you just say his name? Be honest," he said, his puppy-dog brown eyes finally meeting mine.

"Honestly? I don't know. He and I were never really together; we just messed around a little. He's my brother's friend, so I see him a lot and I guess sometimes I want him. I think we have what you'd call chemistry. But I swear I like being with you! I just sometimes feel like I left things with Gabriel...unfinished." I looked at him, pleading with my eyes for him to believe me.

He sat thinking for a while, and I didn't know what to say or do, so I just waited for him to speak. I had been telling the truth, I really did like Ben. He was...nice. Since that night with Gabriel, I had gone out with a couple other guys and every time it had ended the same. None of them made me burn like Gabriel could; their kisses and caresses were never enough.

I had never gone farther with them than I had with Gabriel, and none of them had ever made me cum. Every time I got close, I started to think abouthimand then I just couldn't...Ugh! Ben wasn't any different in that sense, but we got on really well otherwise. He wasn't as into body art as I was, but we liked a lot of the same books and movies and he was really sweet. I really wanted to try with him.

He turned back to face me.

"I really like you Kes, but I don't want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with me. As much as I hate to say it, I think you should figure out what's going on with you and this guy. If you decide there's nothing there, I'd like to try again, but I can't pretend that nothing has happened." He sighed. "I'll take you home okay?"

I just nodded, still taking in what he had just said. The drive home was silent and quick. When we arrived, I felt I had to say something, "Idowant to be with you Ben, but I guess you're right, I have to sort out what ever issues I have with him. Thanks for dropping me off." With that, I left the car with one final look back before I went inside.

The Plan

Over the next few days, I spent a lot of time thinking about my...situationwith Gabriel. I realised that I continued to want him. I wasn't sure why, he was still like a brother to me, and since our night together he had kept his distance without actually avoiding me. More like he was giving me space, which was just what I needed.

But I hated feeling like this, needing him. It was driving me crazy, feeling so out of control. I needed to get him out of my system. I decided that all my desire for him was just curiosity, and that if I slept with him, I would have done everything thing with him and would have nothing left to be curious about. Part of me also wanted my first time to be with Gabriel; I knew that if it were, it would beveryenjoyable.

I also knew that unlike my first kiss, if I just asked him he would flat-out refuse. It would be a line that he would not be willing to cross without a little persuasion, so I had to find a way to...persuadehim. I wondered briefly if he wouldn't be interested in me at all, but for all the issues we'd had, all the reasons he had made the first time for not kissing me, he'd never actually said he didn't find me attractive. I figured he probably wouldn't mind.

It took me less than a few seconds to come up with a plan. He had said he didn't mind being my teacher, so I was going to ask him to teach me. The next logical step would be learning to go down on him, which I was sure he wouldn't mind, then I'd just have to try and seduce him into sleeping with me. As a fairly inexperienced virgin, the idea of seducing a womaniser like Gabriel was a fairly daunting thought, but I had to give it a try and I couldn't think of anything else to do.

The purpose of my seduction wasn't to actually get a lesson in giving a blow-job, but instead, to trick him into sleeping with me, so I did some research on how-to and erotic story websites to get an idea of what I was in for. It's amazing how much people share online. I swear, some of in made me, the scheming virgin, blush bright red!

A week later, on a Friday evening, thoroughly informed and completely terrified, I drove over to Gabriel's. I knew he'd be alone; he always waited until Saturday to start his weekend. Straitening my clothes, I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

Teach Me?

As he opened the door, I suddenly started to freak out, but one look at him and I couldn't resist.

He was wearing a pair of dark blue sweat pants and nothing else, leaving his amazing upper body open to my gaze. His broad shoulders tapered down to a slimmer waist, his entire body a perfect study of rippling muscle. His muscles were not that of a dedicated gym member, but the result of a hard working life. He didn't just give an impression of strength, but also of power and authority.

The clearing of his throat brought my admiring gaze up to his face and I nearly jumped him right there. His messy hair, sleepy eyes and unshaved jaw indicated that I had woken him from his sleep, even though it was just early evening.

The amusement in his green eyes showed that he had not missed the fact that I was practically drooling over his half-clad form. Mildly pissed off at his arrogance, I breezily asked, "Mind if I come in?"

Not waiting for an answer, I pushed past him into his entryway. He closed the door behind me and leaned back against it, crossing his impressive arms over his chest. Cocking a still amused eyebrow at me, he replied, "Of course not, but may I ask what brings you here?" His gaze flicker over my body appreciatively.

I wasn't wearing anything special, but I had put on my best looking jeans and a t-shirt that hugged my body in all the right places. I hadn't worn any make-up, figuring that if we got all hot and sweaty like I hoped, any I put on would just end up melting. Trying to seduce someone while looking like a microwaved Barbie doll did not sound like a smart idea to me.

Underneath my clothes, however was a brand new set of underwear; a Victoria's Secret low cut red lace push-up bra with matching boy-short panties, which the Silicon Sales Lady assured would make him grovel at my feet. I hoped like hell it would do the trick.

My long brown hair was also loose, but although that was unusual, it wasn't totally unheard of. I had also made certain preparations for tonight. I was freshly waxed, manicured and pedicured and had been on the pill since our last little 'escapade'.

After giving him time to finish his perusal of my body, I replied, "I was wondering if you could help me with something, seeing as how you've been so helpful in the past."

"Sure, no problem, what can I help you with?" he replied, pushing away from the door and moving though to his living room. I could tell by his easy manner he was expecting me to ask for help fixing my car (which was notorious for crapping out for no reason) or assistance moving some heavy furniture or something.

I waited until he was sitting on the couch before speaking.

"Well I was wondering if you could teach me how to give a blow-job and let me practise on you." I was surprised how stable my voice was. As I was talking to him, I walked over and straddled him where he was sitting on the couch.

He was now staring at me with a look of pure awe.

"You...youwhat?" he squeaked. I couldn't help but laughing. When he became flustered, I suddenly felt more relaxed, and more confident.

"Don't sound so shocked, Gabriel. You've taught me this stuff before; I figured you'd be okay if we continued. You don't have anything better to do, do you?" I asked, tipping my head to one side as if waiting for his answer.

"Uh, no but are you sure? It's a lot more than we've done before," he replied, his hands moving to grip my waist lightly.

My answer was to dip my head and capture his lips with mine. As soon as my lips touched his, it was like he exploded. His hands cupped my face, caressing my hair. His tongue dipped into my mouth, duelling with mine, and the luring it into his mouth, where he gently sucked on it.

He suddenly pulled back.

"What's that?" he asked, frowning.

"What's what?" I replied, a little confused at his question and slightly breathless from the kiss.

"In your mouth," he answered, his eyes fixed on my mouth. I laughed.

"I got my tongue pierced, remember?" Everyone knew. I had survived on lukewarm soup and smoothies for a week, barely talking to anyone, returning my brother's gleeful taunts with silent glares.

His eyes darkened at that, and his hands again cupped my face, his lips capturing mine in a bruising kiss.

My own hands were smoothing over his hard muscles, feeling every inch open to my caress. I quickly realised that if I didn't do something now, my plan was going to go out the window.

I pulled back and stood up, saying, "Let's go to your room, it'll be more comfortable," then I turned walking slowly, rolling my hips as I pulled my t-shirt over my head and tossed it on the floor while kicking off my flip-flops. Stopping at the door to his room, still in his sight, I unzipped my jeans, pulling them over my hips and bending at the waist as I removed them to give him a very good view of my curvy butt.

He made a strangled sound but I didn't turn around, instead as I entered his bedroom I called over my shoulder, "Are you coming or not?"

After what sounded like a frantic scramble to get up and across the room he rushed into the bedroom only to stop short as he was greeted by the sight of me lying back on his bed, dressed only in my new lingerie.

"Wow," her whispered, his eyes devouring me. The look in those emerald eyes had my juices flowing and I couldfeelthe wetness in my panties.

After staring at me in slack-jawed wonder for a few moments, he slowly walked towards the bed, and then began crawling up my body until he was directly over me, staring into my slightly widened eyes. Suddenly nervous, I licked my dry lips and his eyes tracked the quick movement as he unconsciously dampened his own.

Then suddenly we were kissing each other again, hands roaming, pulling our bodies together as close as possible. I could feel his very hard length rubbing against my tingling stomach. His lips began their descent along my neck, making a beeline for my breasts. Suddenly I knew that if I let his lips touch my breast I would be out of control, so using my body I flipped him on his back, straddling him. I sat up slightly, grinning at his surprised look, my hands splayed on his hard chest.

Then I dipped my head and began kissing alonghisneck, downhischest until I reached one ofhisnipples. Just to see what would happen, I scrapped my teeth lightly across. His whole body arched, as he let out a sound of pure pleasure and desire. Encouraged, I did the same to the other before licking both, then continuing on down his torso nipping at the muscles as I went.

Then I reached his pants. I sat up shifting my position so I was now kneeling between his thighs. Glancing at his face, I saw him watching me, seemingly happy to let me take the lead. I slipped the waistband down his hips, having to ease it over his straining shaft. He raised his hips so I could pull the sweat pants completely off.

It was my turn to sit and stare as I took in his fully naked body. My eyes, of course, were drawn to his manhood. From what I'd seen online, he was slightly longer and wider that average, but not humongous, which was fine with me. I could see the veins standing out along it, leading from his heavy balls to the swollen dark-red head dripping with pre-cum.

Before I could move to do anything, his hungry eyes captured mine, and he growled, "Take off your bra."

I reached behind me to release the clasp, letting the now-loose straps slide down my arms before dropping the bra on the floor beside the bed. Before he could ask me to do anything else, I reached out my hand to gently grasp his penis. I ran my hand up and down its length before lowering my head to taste the tip. I could taste the salty pre-cum on my tongue; I discovered it wasn't unpleasant, just unusual.

When my tongue snaked out to lick up the underside of his shaft his hips bucked and he moaned, "Kes..."

Unable to resist any longer, I took the tip of him in my mouth, lifting up and down slowly, taking more of him in my mouth each time. Using my tongue, I swirled the barbell along the underside, causing him to groan at the sensation. I used one of my hands to caress the rest of his penis and balls, placing the other on his muscled thigh to steady myself. I hadn't expected to enjoy this part as much as I was, and I found that going down on him was turningmeon.

Suddenly he was groaning, and before I could realise what was happening, I felt his hot seed hit the back of my throat. I tried to swallow as much as I could, but some leaked down along his slightly softened shaft. The taste of his load was much like that of his pre-cum, but thicker and headier.

"Shit Kes, I'm sorry! I just couldn't hold it," he panted, pulling me up his body.

"It's okay Gabriel, it's kind of a complement," I smiled before kissing him, and letting him taste himself on my tongue.

"You didn't need to take my cum in your mouth though, I wanted to give you some warning," he said his hands slowing kneading my ass cheeks.

"I know I didn't have to, but I wanted to see what you tasted like. I enjoyed it."

"Want me to return the favour, Babe?" he asked grinning. He didn't wait for an answer before flipping me over and copying my earlier actions, his lips trailing down to my breasts then taking each one in turn into his mouth, sucking and nipping.

He kept up until he had me panting with need, and then slowly kissed spirals across my stomach before stopping to pull my panties off my hip.

"I love these, red is definitely your colour," he murmured, slipping them off of my feet, before tossing them carelessly over his shoulder. A look of mild surprise crossed his face as he briefly touched his fingers to the tattoo he revealed on my hip. Then he lifted my legs, bending them and spreading my thighs. He grinned devilishly at me before lowering his head to my pussy.

I heard him inhale deeply before I felt his mouth touch my wetness. He started of slowly, licking lightly before he increased the pressure, licking deep inside me. The feeling of his experienced tongue caressing me was better than I had ever imagined, and I was so aroused by his touch that the moment his mouth closed on my clit I exploded, gripping his head close and convulsing in ecstasy.

I waited until he had kissed his way back up to my lips, tasting myself on his soft lips before I reached down and gripped his now rigid shaft. He gasped, looking sharply at me as I began to run the tip of him along my drenched slit.

"I want you Gabriel, I want you to be my first. Please, I need you, don't stop now," I said looking him dead in the eye, willing him to see that I was ready.

He groaned, "Kes, I can't!" I grabbed his chin with my free hand and made him look me in the eye.

"Gabriel Demachi, I want you to fuck me NOW." I said firmly, rolling my hips and rubbing my self against him as I said it.

He looked at me for a moment, closed his eyes and nodded his head, as if defeated.

Then he moved away.

"Where are you going?" I asked, frowning.

"Condom," he laughed.

"Um, I'm on the pill, and I'm clean. If you are, we could, um..." I muttered, my previous confidence gone, now that I was in uncharted territory.

"Babe, you wanna go bareback?!"

I nodded. "I want to feel you," I replied inwardly wincing at how clichéd I sounded. Apparently, he didn't notice as he groaned with desire, lowering himself back on top of me.

"This will hurt, but I'll go slowly okay? Tell me if you want to stop," I nodded, biting my bottom lip.

He began kissing me, softly, slowly, his hand reaching between out bodies and positioning himself at my entrance.

First

Suddenly, he thrust fully into me and I felt a sharp pain followed by a burning, stretching sensation. I whimpered with pain as my body's natural defences were torn away. Gabriel softly kissed my temple while holding me close, not moving inside me and giving me time to get used to the feeling of him. After a moment, the burning sensation faded, although I still felt deliciously stretched.

I began to softly roll my hips against him, and at that, he began thrusting gently inside me with long, slow movements. I could feel every ridge and every vein of his manhood rubbing deep in me, the friction building my orgasm with every push.

It wasn't long until I was writhing underneath him, feeling the pressure building inside me until the pleasure crashed over me like a wave on the beach and I convulsed around him. Gabriel stopped, again holding himself still over me. I could feel him still hard in side me and when I looked up at his face, I could see that he was clenching his jaw, trying to hold on to his control.

I reached up and caressed his face, "Stop holding back Gabriel, just let go."

His eyes snapped open and there was something dark in them, but instead of being frightened, I became more aroused than I had ever felt before, even with him.

Suddenly he was slamming into me so hard I could feel him hitting something mildly uncomfortable inside, but I barely noticed, so intense were the sensations flooding through my body. Unlike the previous time which was like a slow burn, this time when I came it was like and explosion bursting through my body.

Screaming my release for the whole world to hear, I felt him pulse inside me as he roared into my neck. The feel of his cum flooding my insides was amazing, and after he had thrust into me a few more times, he collapsed half on top of me, spent. I didn't even mind not being able to breathe, I was happy to sit there and slowly stroke his strong, sweat-covered back.

TheKiss
TheKiss
235 Followers
12