Firsts Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She liked him, sure. They were close friends, and there was no denying the chemistry, but she had seemed happy enough with the fuck buddies thing. He wasn't sure she wanted a serious relationship at this point in her life. He wasn't exactly her type either. Her past dates and few boyfriends had all been the smart, bookish or arty types. He was just a grease monkey. He wasn't ashamed of it, he worked hard, but he wasn't what she normally looked for in a guy.

The idea of just asking her did cross his mind, but if she didn't feel the same, the he would look like a complete idiot, and things would be awkward forever between them.

No. He would just wait, bide his time, looking for a clue as to how she really felt about him. Play it cool.

His chance to observe her came sooner than he'd thought, sooner than anyone would have thought. He was filling out a purchase order when Juan bellowed at him from the main floor.

"DEMACHI!!! I GOT A CALLOUT FOR YA!"

"Send Randy, he's on truck duty today!" he shouted back, not interested in driving to the middle of nowhere because someone didn't know how to change their goddamn tyre.

"NAH!" Juan yelled back, then quietened as he noticed Gabriel standing in the doorway, three yards from where he stood. "This one's for you, Kes's car crapped out again, and this time she can't even get the engine to turn over. Definite tow. You got it?"

"Sure."

It didn't take him long to find her, despite the fact she was literally in the middle of nowhere, not a gas station in sight. She was sitting in the shade of her old Honda, her eyes closed, her long legs stretched out in front of her, tanned skin gleaming thanks to her shorts. Her hair was damp around her face, sticking in curls to her cheeks. Her hands were in her lap, cradling her cell phone.

She didn't move as he pulled up in front of her, didn't even look up as his door slammed shut behind him. He stood, watching her for a moment. He had never really had a chance to watch her when she was asleep; she usually left before any actual sleeping was done. He watched her dark lashes flutter against her flushed cheeks as she dreamed; watched, perhaps with more than simple curiosity as her chest rose and fell with each deep, even breath she took.

He hardly wanted to wake her, but his wicked side broke though, and he decided to have a little fun. He crouched down next to her, trying to make as little noise as possible and being very careful not to cast a shadow on her eyes, he got as close to her ear as possible without touching her.

"Can a give you a ride, sweetheart?" he asked, lowering his voice and giving it a southern drawl. Her eyes immediately snapped open, and she jumped a mile, scrambling to her feet before she saw it was him.

"Fuck, Demachi! You scared the shit outta me!" she panted, placing a hand over her chest as if to steady her heartbeat.

Still crouching on the ground, he laughed, trying and failing to look apologetic. "Sorry, Babe. You just looked so peaceful."

"So you decided to give me a heart-attack? Sure, that makes sense," she said sarcastically, rolling her eyes before dusting off her legs. "What're you doing here anyway?"

"Like I said, I'm here to give you a ride," he answered as he stood, nodding at the tow truck behind her.

"What? Oh. Right."

"Yeah," he chuckled, going over to get the truck ready. "So what happened?"

"It stopped working," she yawned, apparently still a little brain-dead from sleep.

He just gave her a look.

"I heard this rattling noise like something was loose under the hood, so I pulled over for a look-see. But nothing was wrong, so I went to pull off, 'cept the engine wouldn't start. I checked everything, but it all looks fine. I can't figure it out. It just broke." As she said the last part, she gave the front tyre the customary frustrated kick, then hopped on the spot as she realised it wasn't the best thing to do in flip-flops.

"Careful, Babe. We'll get her to Juan; see if he can work his magic. You might have to face to fact that it time to get a new car though," he warned.

"Yeah, yeah," she grumbled grabbing her things from the car before he started the lift.

Soon they were on their way, Kes in the passenger's seat, a huge box on her lap.

"What's in the box?" he asked, curiosity getting the better of him.

"The reason why I'm in Nowhereville. Rose has a big client tomorrow, a full back piece. We were running low on supplies and there was a fuck-up in the order," she shrugged. "The company we buy from had the stuff, but wouldn't be able to deliver it 'till tomorrow afternoon, so Rose sent me out to pick it up. It's ink and needles mostly."

He frowned. "Do you need me to drop you off or something?"

"Nah, I called Rose after Juan. She said as long as I bring it in early tomorrow, we'll be fine." She tipped her head back against the seat, and soon drifted off.

Just under and hour later, they were back at the Garage, and it was already past quittin' time. Juan was there, closing up and they quickly got her wheels unloaded. Gabriel, somewhat selfishly, offered Kes a ride home, and they both said goodbye to Juan before making their way to Gabriel's truck and moving off.

Kes frowned after a few moments, noticing their change in direction. "Where're we going?"

He looked over at her, smiling mysteriously. "I've got something to show you."

"What?"

"A surprise."

"What surprise?" she persisted.

"You do know the meaning of the word, right?" he laughed.

She crossed her arms and 'harrumphed', shooting him a glare for good measure. When she saw where they were headed, she shot him a sceptical look. "I have seen your Ma's house before, y'know."

He just smiled, pulling up in front of the two-car garage. His Ma wouldn't be back home for an hour or so, but he parked to the side so she could get her car in. He quickly jumped out of his truck and grabbed Kes's hand, puling her quickly towards his goal.

"You want to show me your Ma's garage?" she asked, sounding puzzled. His Ma only had the one car, and she only put in indoors during the harsh winter months, so it was mainly used as extra storage. Or at least it used to be.

Gabriel was feeling child-like excitement bubbling up in him. Only his Ma and Juan knew about his little project, he hadn't even shared it with Luis yet, wanting it to be a surprise.

"Close your eyes."

"Why?" she asked stubbornly.

"Close. Your. Eyes." His tone brooked no argument, and after shooting him a rebellious glare, she obeyed.

He opened the rickety door, and drew her carefully forward, shutting it behind him, the light pouring through the high windows enough to see by. "Okay, open."

He watched her face as she took in a sharp breath, her face a picture of surprise.

"Is that a…?"

"'57 Chevy Bel Air Convertible? Yeah. Or it will be, once I fix it up." That was an understatement. He'd basically need to rebuild the engine from scratch, and the body needed a fair bit of work too.

"It's beautiful," she gasped, he eyes wide. He loved that she could find the rusted heap of metal in front of her beautiful. He moved closer, placing his gently around her waist, and following her slow circuit around the car-to-be. "What color will you paint it?"

He nuzzled her neck, tasting her skin. "I thought Robin's Egg Blue at first, but now I'm thinking Cherry Red." Kes always looked good in red.

"Definitely red," she nodded, absently reaching an arm back to curl in his hair, her eyes fixed almost feverishly to the car. "I can't believe the guys didn't tell me about this!" He could understand her confusion. While her brothers were more into American Muscle, she shared his passion for TriFives.

"I haven't told them yet," he said, spinning her around and backing her towards the workbench at the back of the room. Her eyes were wide, but she wrapped her arms around his neck happily.

"Why not?"

"I wanted to wait 'till I'd started working on it," he said, stealing a kiss as he lifted her up to sit on the edge.

"But you told me," she persisted, although she sounded distracted. She should, he was unbuttoning her shorts and wiggling his hand under the tight fabric.

"Mmm-hmm," he murmured, before kissing her again, this time thoroughly enough to banish all further questions from her mind.

He slipped his fingers between her pussy lips, feeling liquid already beginning to gather. As he rubbed slowly against her hardening clit, she moaned and arched against him, pushing her chest forwards. Tempted by the sweetly responsive breasts he knew waited underneath, he pushed up her t-shirt and her plain but still attractive black t-shirt bra, quickly sucking one of her perfect breasts into his mouth.

He feasted on her, rubbing her pussy and dipping his fingers inside in time with his strong pulls on her nipples. Soon she was writhing in his arms as she came. He loved the way he face scrunched up, the little crease that formed between her eyebrows, the way she bit her full bottom lip, trying in vain not to shout out her release.

But regardless of the personal pleasure and satisfaction he got from making her scream his name so sweetly, he was still hard as a rock.

As much as those full, red-flushed lips tempted him, he'd much rather enjoy the feeling of her pulsing around him, knowing that she was burning up right there with him.

She was lying back, trying to catch her breath when he quickly tugged her shorts off, taking her panties with them, then unzipped his jeans. She sat up in dazed confusion, but didn't have a chance to say anything before he slammed hard inside her. She gasped, her eyes squeezing shut, then flying open as he began to move.

So was so sweet, so tight! He loved the feel of her clasping around him, a perfect fit. A made to measure pussy. He revelled in fact that apart from one tragic fumble, he was the only man she'd ever had. The very thought of their being someone after him made the blood boil in his veins and he found himself slamming into her even harder, trying to burn himself into her memory, make her crave no one but him.

Kes, for her part, could only hang on as he pounded her pussy, her nails digging into his back, her breath puffing out with every plunge of his hips. He knew they had to be quick, he most definitely didn't want his mom to come home and find them like this, but in all honesty, at the pace they were going, neither of them were going to last that long anyway.

He was so close to coming, and by the tensing of her body he could feel she was too. He increased his pace, biting hard on the skin of her neck, remembering how much she'd enjoyed it the last time they were together. It seemed to tip her over the edge and she was shuddering in his arms, milking him and driving him to his peak.

"Gabriel! Oh god, I…fuck!" she yelled, before collapsing in his arms. He couldn't have said it better himself.

He couldn't help kissing her deeply before gently sliding out of her; his come already dripping out onto the table. She looked beautiful, her top pushed up above her breasts, her hair damp with sweat, her eyes glazed, her cheeks flushed under her caramel skin, her bottom half bare, her bare mound shining from their mixture of come.

As they were straightening their clothes and shooting goofy but satisfied grins at each other, they froze as the heard the sound of a car pulling up. A panicked look crossed Kes's face before she dashed off through the house. She had ducked into the bathroom, obviously wanting to clean herself up before she faced his ever-perceptive Ma.

He shook his head, laughing, wondering if she'd realised that once again, she wasn't wearing panties.

12