Fisherman's Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
Good morning blow jobs for the whole crew.
1.3k words
4.27
23.2k
8

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For several reasons, among which are the price of gasoline and the size of his winter gut, Hubby decided to walk to work to the harbor in the morning. To give himself even more exercise, he went the long way, the primitive road through the bush around the airstrip. He was a little apprehensive about meeting a hungry spring bear, but the longer walk was worth the risk.

After one day of this new regimen, he told me over dinner that he really enjoyed the exercise and especially the half hour of total quiet and solitude. He had seen nobody until after he left the airstrip and arrived at the harbor. He went on to say that he had urged the members of his crew to try the walk also; but that they were reluctant to get up early just to do extra work. Fishermen tend to have good upper body strength, but not much stamina.

My nasty feminine mind got to work to figure out how I might disturb Hubby's newfound peace and quiet. I hit on the idea of walking from the other direction, meeting Hubby in the bush halfway behind the airstrip. Maybe he would let me suck his cock outdoors. Have I told you that I am a very eager cock sucker? I love to have Hubby's cock spurt in my mouth. And before I married him, I enjoyed the cocks of a few dozen other men (and actually, quite a few more since then).

One day, a week later, after breakfast, and after Hubby left on his long walk to work, I jumped in the pickup and drove to the far end of the airport road. Then I started walking the in the opposite direction. After 15 minutes of walking down the gravel road, lined by bushes and scrubby trees, I saw Hubby in the distance, walking in my direction. Hubby is a good-looking man with broad shoulders and very strong arms. I think that for a man in his forties, he looks really hot. I particularly like his big cock and heavy balls, too. As he got closer, I took off my shirt and bra and hung them in a willow. When my surprised spouse caught up with me, I said, "Hey big guy. How would you like a good morning outdoor blow job?" I didn't have to ask twice. He dropped his pants as I went to my knees onto a small cushion I had brought. Even though we had enjoyed a thirty minute coupling at home in bed just two days ago, during which Hubby had entered me in each one of my three passages, his cock was stiff and ready. "Have you been thinking about me?" I asked him, as I took the tip of his cock between my lips.

I worked up and down on his shaft, licking the underside, concentrating my pressure on his sensitive tip, while he played with my boobs in the cool spring morning air. Several minutes of this conjugal fun elapsed when I heard the sound of several sets of shoes on gravel. It was his crew! I was surprised and embarrassed as Morgan, Pud, Halibut Bill, and Spooky, walked up, red-faced and puffing, short of breath.

Hubby explained, laughing, "I got so much benefit from this morning walk that I actually convinced the crew to get some exercise, too. I guess I never told you that. Boys, I believe you all have met my wife, Sammi."

Around Hubby's cock, I said, "Mmmph; gud a seeya, oys."

There was no way that I could wriggle out of this rather public intimate situation. All thoughts of healthy walking evaporated as the crew stood around watching my head bob up and down on Hubby's cock, while my big, round boobs bounced in time. Hubby even swept my mane of long, dark brown, wavy hair up and out of the way, so the boys could get a better look. After a few more minutes, Hubby began to buck his hips and shortly spurted a stream of cum into the back of my mouth. I swallowed it all, because I never waste a drop.

I stood up and stretched my back, which was probably more exposure of my boobs than I ought to have done, with the crew right there. Meanwhile, Morgan, the boat's deck boss, was collecting jackets from his buddies and spreading them out on the gravel. Looking at Hubby for his unspoken OK, Morgan took me by the hand and asked me to lie down on the jackets. He explained that he preferred his cock sucked horizontally, with himself doing the work of face-fucking. There I was, on my back in the road, with Morgan's cock pistoning in and out of my throat, with my boobs surging for everybody's enjoyment. Morgan has a big cock and he was going a little deeper than I am used to, but I was able to suppress my gag and take it all in. I enjoyed a good view of the underside of Morgan's balls, bouncing against my nose. Pretty soon, he began to moan and jammed his cock all the way down my throat. I guess he spurted; but I never tasted a bit of it; he was in so deep. I was relieved when he pulled his cock out, so I could breathe again.

Like Morgan, Halibut Bill enjoyed doing most of the work in fucking my face; but he wanted to be standing, with me sitting up against a tree. So I sat on my cushion as Bill pounded his cock in and out of my mouth, with his balls slapping my chin. Bill would pull almost out, to let me use my tongue to play with the tip of his cock, then ram in as far as he could, burying my nose in his cock hair. Whenever he was all the way in, I stroked his cum tube with my tongue. Pretty soon, Bill started making incoherent noises, shoved my head back against the tree, and dropped a big load of semen into my mouth.

Pud, maybe thinking that imitation is flattery, asked me to suck his cock kneeling, just the way I had done for Hubby. He had an enormous patch of pubic hair, which hindered my breathing whenever I took his cock all the way to the base. Also, his cock curved upward, causing a lot of friction with my palette. But despite all that friction, it took at least ten minutes of work to get Pud to come in my mouth.

Spooky, always hopeful, laid himself down on the jackets in the road with his stiff cock pointing at the sky, and asked if I would fuck him while he played with my boobs. Patiently, I explained that I will suck almost anybody's cock, if he asks nicely. But I take my pants off only for Hubby. So I knelt down beside Spooky, sucked his thick cock, and played with his balls with my hand while he gave my dangling boobs quite a workout with his near hand. I don't think he let go of my boobs even once during the whole time. Then his whole body went stiff and he started to moan incoherently. He lifted his butt off the road and shot a nice load into my mouth. Tasty!

Everybody retrieved his jacket from the dust and we continued walking toward the harbor. The crew watched my boobs bounce and sway left and right with our brisk walking until we reached the willow where I had hung my shirt and bra. Then I got myself civilized again. When we reached where I had parked the pickup, Hubby said, "Boys, you owe me lunch today for providing you with this excellent aerobic workout." Hmmph, as usual, the woman does all the work while the man takes the credit.

As the crew continued walking down to the harbor, I drove home. I was proud of myself for giving the crew men such a healthy workout -- much better and more fun than those exercise videos.