Fisherman's Wife Ch. 04

Story Info
We have a picnic at the end of the fishing season.
1.1k words
3.83
14.4k
5

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was fine day. We were celebrating the end of the season. There had been such a profit that we had been able to give each of the crew an ending bonus of $850. The boat was cleaned and repaired for the winter. We were enjoying the last day of sunshine with a crew picnic at the remote cabin of a good friend. All of the boys were feeling pretty happy from the cash bonus, the fresh charcoal broiled salmon, and the micro-brew on ice in the tub -- my husband, the skipper, especially.

"Boys," he said loudly, "You have been a fine crew. I hope you all return next season. I am feeling really happy." After a pause for cheers, he continued, "Sammi, come over here, please. The only thing that I need to make this day just perfect would be for you to suck my cock."

Surprised and astonished are too mild to describe my feelings. I thought, "You wise guy. I'm going to call your bluff and make you back off."

So with a big smile, I walked over to Hubby, knelt down, unzipped his pants, waited a few seconds for him to call it off, pulled his pants down, waited a few seconds for him to call it off, slowly pulled down his shorts and watched his stiff cock bounce up, and waited a few seconds for him to call it off. Hubby knows that I love sucking his cock, but this was the first time in public. "Do you really want me to do this here and now?"

"Sammi, if you will suck my cock in front of the crew, it would be a dream of mine come true." Well, I aim to keep my man happy, so I started to stroke his stiff cock with one hand and took the head between my lips. I could sense that the crew had become very quiet. They were watching with rapt attention.

I employed my regular range of techniques: sort sucks followed by long, deep sucks, finger and tongue pressure on his cum tube, playing with his balls, and looking him in the eye (no, not that eye, the two eyes in his face) with love. Pretty soon, his hips began to thrust and he released a nice, hot stream of cum into my throat. I take pride in never spilling a drop.

"Um, Skipper, would you mind if I tried that, too?"

"Sure, boys. Sammi always enjoys sucking my cock, and I'm sure she will enjoy sucking yours, too."

While I was still in the afterglow of satisfaction I get from giving great head, Morgan, the deck boss, took my hand, helped me to my feet, and led my over to the bench. "Sammi, I want to try it a different way. Lie down on the bench on your back, please. That's good. Now slide up so that your head is off the end of the bench."

While instructing me about this new position, Morgan removed his pants and shorts. From my upside-down perspective, I could see that his cock was quite a bit longer than Hubby's. I enjoyed the view of the underside of his balls as he brought the tip of his cock to my lips. Since, in this position, I could not move, Morgan did all the work as he thrust his cock in and out of my mouth. He could push his tip well down into my throat. While holding his cock all the way in, he paused for a few seconds and undid the buttons of my shirt. Then he sprung loose my boobs. Now as he jammed in and out of my mouth, my boobs bounced in time. Because I could not move, my only job was to keep the pressure on his shaft as he pumped in and out of me. Morgan is a bachelor, and I guess he had no sex for a while, because, after only a few minutes, he started to pump harder with his hips. Soon enough, he shoved his cock into my throat as hard as he could and stayed there while his cum flooded down my throat.

"Whew! That was fun." But as soon as I was on my feet again, Pud, the primary seine skiff operator, had ideas about what I should be doing. He sat on the bench with his pants off and asked me to kneel in front of him and bob up and down on his rod. By now, my shirt was completely off, so the boys enjoyed the sight of my round boobs bouncing and swaying as I rose and went down on Pud's shaft. His cock was shorter than the others, but quite thick. I licked it up and down, took his balls into my mouth, and kept pressure on his cum tube. Pud is a loud fellow and my good work had him roaring with delight. After some time, he dropped my boobs from his hands and lifted his butt off the bench as he became all rigid. Then he spurted, and it was so much that I had trouble keeping it all in my mouth.

"Boys," I said, "I need one of those beers and a rest." Halibut Bill and Spooky were willing to give me a few minutes before their turns.

Halibut Bill fucked my face with me sitting against a spruce. He did all the work while all I did was keep the pressure on his cock. As he dropped his load in my mouth, he was hugging that tree and looking it straight in the face. I could have been a knothole.

Spooky lived up to his name. He acted evasive and tried to lead me away from the party. I guess I am an exhibitionist, but mostly I did not want to be alone with this guy, so I insisted on staying in the picnic clearing. We compromised as I went to my knees and sucked his cock with him standing up. He practically tied my hair in knots before he rammed his cock all the way in and shot a wad into the back of my mouth.

By now, the day was cooling off, the beer was all drunk, and the breeze was coming up. So we climbed into the skiff and went back to town. The boys would go wherever it is they go during the winter season. But Hubby and I needed to have a talk about what was expected of the skipper's wife, vis-à-vis rewarding the crew. For my part, I will insist that a full round of cock sucking must become an annual end-of-season ritual for the crew of our boat.