Fishermen Share the Catch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all gathered around the hosepipe at the side of the shack and although the showering started quite normally, it degenerated into a full on water lashing of everyone's ass. Jared took it a step further, turned off the water and lashed Quint's buttocks with the empty hose, he retaliated by lashing Jared then me and finally Brad. We tackled him and lashed everyone till we all had red asses, although on my lightly tanned skin it stood out more than the dark guys. We all collapsed laughing, I hadn't had so much fun in ages, and so much sexual activity as in, well - never. I donned my still damp cut off's and with Brad, heaved the cool box into the row boat and pulled for the bay where they sell the fish. I left him, promising that I would return that night, wild horses couldn't stop me.

The afternoon seemed to drag, my sail boat motor needed some maintenance and I rowed my little skiff around to the jetty to pick up some oil. I busied myself making sure the boat was in good condition, I'd been sailing from island to island, each seeming smaller than the one before, not knowing what I was looking for but it seems I have found it. I would never have guessed the effect these guys have made on me, all I looked forward to was the evening and seeing them again. A good meal around dusk and a glass or two of the local beer hit the spot but I was restless, a primeval urge pulling me toward a spot on the beach and three muscular sexy guys. I strolled aimlessly, or so I thought, until I looked around and found myself on the beach an hour before time, the distant music from the bar mixing with the chatter of the locals. I was thinking of my new friends, their beautiful bodies and the tight cheeks of their asses until the tight feeling at my crotch proved I wasn't alone in thinking of big cocks.

I looked around, the beach had been empty for nearly an hour now, so I slipped out of my cut off jeans and stood waiting naked, proudly displaying my thoughts and the standing ovation I had for them. The boat was almost upon me before I saw it, Brad stood in the bow and cast the painter across my body, it hooked up over my cock. They had swung into the surf but not before they had burst out laughing at my attempt to catch the line.

"Wrap it around a turn or two and we'll toss you off as we bob in the surf," came Quint's voice.

I hastily held the rope in one hand as I pushed the craft clear of the beach, splashing further to climb into the boat, holding my cut off's under my arm, clear of the water.

"We've been doing this for years and never had such an uplifting welcome before," Brad kissed my dick as I walked into the centre of the boat.

"I salute you all," I said grandly, although I couldn't hope to match them for size or girth. Quint moved back to the centre seat and I sat next to Jared who tenderly stroked my dick. I thanked him by caressing his soft dick, then tweaking his nipples as I kissed him. We stirred a few emotions in each other as we were rowed out to sea but I had to put something on to sit and row. Just as the night before, we approached some rocks although these were much bigger, almost a small, stone island. Jared leaned over to secure a loop of rope to a lumpy outcrop, we floated gently on a long swell, the tethered boat rising and falling almost majestically. After stripping off, we all put the headband and light on and dived overboard to allow the fish to get used to us. A game of grab ass soon started but I was slow in catching these slippery characters, now and then someone would swim up under me and pull my cock, only to swim out of reach. I felt such wonderful freedom around these guys, swimming naked and holding on to a firm butt or grabbing around a waist, all of us with a raging hard on.

Jared surfaced, I could see his legs dangling in the water as he sat on the edge of the rocks, I swam for the surface myself, I couldn't stay down as long as the others. Bobbing just in front of him, I put my hands on his knees to steady myself as I kissed his dark cock, he had started to lose his erection and I couldn't let that happen. Slowly the meaty muscle strengthened under my kisses, I slipped my lips over the top of him and used them to roll back his foreskin, hard. The bulbous head crowded into my mouth, I could feel him thrusting with his hips at me. A body held onto me, arms clasped around my chest, legs wrapped around mine, a cock hard into my ass cleft, pressing against me, tightly.

It was Brad, his hand slipped down, to lightly squeeze my dick, he could feel how solid I was, after all I had a mouth full of Jared. He placed his hands on each of my shoulders to ease his cock into my ass, I had to hold on the rock or he would have pushed me under. He was smaller than Quint and the rock provided better leverage than the moving boat had done, it wasn't long before he was fully home in me. His hand appeared near my face and indicated down, I took a breath and dived below the surface, he was well and truly stuck in my ass, propelling me fast through the water.

I looked down, he had a huge fin on his feet, we shot around the rocks at tremendous speed, I dived and rose as before, feeling the same sliding rhythm from our coupled bodies as we partially parted ways, to slide firmly together again. Quint had obviously told him of our tandem swim/fuck and he had improved on it, oh, how he had improved it. My diving and rising was effortless, allowing us to fuck so much better that I almost forgot to surface. We zoomed, to rise several feet from the boat, gulp a lung full of air and turn back down, still stapled together. I was conscious that I could do him damage if our exertions were too strenuous but he guided my turns and dips and was enjoying this as much as I. On one of the dives, I rose enough for him to slip out further than usual, then headed for the shallow seabed, holding out my arms as before. I stopped quite quickly, he carried on, to slip into me at a fair a rate of knots, to end up so far up me, I gasped.

I quickly lifted my arms so we could slide along the sandy seabed, still tightly together but by now I was looking to ascend. He saw the panicked turn of my head and obviously the gasped air bubbles were a clue I was low on oxygen, he powered us like a jet for the surface, his cock was the driving force for me and it was pushing for all it was worth into my ass. As we broke surface close to the rock, I landed with my chest and belly over the edge, he was still half way in me and proceeded to rectify that, or rectify me, it adds up to the same. We continued fucking, our feet still in the water, my belly rubbing on the rock but he was so close to climax now, that comfort was not an issue. I could feel him thrusting deep inside me, glad that I could be the one to bring him satisfaction, wanting the full feeling of a spurting cock filling me with spunk. He was thrusting harder now, until suddenly he slowed, pressed up into me as far as he could, I could feel the throbbing of his cock as it spewed cum deep into my ass. He continued sliding to and fro as he pumped more of his sticky load, coating his cock and my rectum with his cum.

Jared was watching, wanking his cock just a few feet from my face and, as Brad rolled away, I was pulled along towards him and he got astride me. He slipped into my ass on a slick coating of sperm, pressurising some to lodge further up inside me, I could feel it squishing. I could also feel a thick cock working its magic, widening my asshole. God, these guys are great, each one a dark Adonis in his own right, I wanted to give myself to them, sacrifice my whole unworthy being to the rampant cocks that wanted to fuck me. They could fill every orifice I had to overflowing, pumping their seed anywhere they wanted, I would beg for more, with a mouth filled with cum. Prostrating myself for abuse and punishment if only they would use me, treat me like the cum sucking slut I've now become.

Quint stood by, watching me gasp as Jared fucked me hard, slamming his cock as though I was just so much meat, riding my ass like a desperate cowboy, chasing an elusive climax. My asshole was sore by now but I gritted my teeth, determined he should cum in me, he will, I crave it so much. He shoved harder, once, twice, then shuddered as he ejaculated, forcing his cock in further, making sure his load was right up inside me. He lay still for a while until Quint tapped him and he slid out on a wave of creamy spunk. Quint took his place, I knew that huge organ as soon as he forced it in, my insides were feeling raw but I wanted him to fill me up completely. He did that and more, I felt it would take up residence should he push it in any further. Finally his balls banged my ass, he was now home, I was glad I left the back door open.

Small movements were an anticlimax to Jared's rampage within me, Quint's smooth sliding action, slick with the other's secretions, was building slowly. I had time to savour this union, feel the entire length of him touching every part of the walls of my ass, bringing sexual tingling to the fore. Before long we began to soar toward an ecstatic climax, our ultimate goal, reaching those heights by way of the closeness of our bodies and the friction they maintained as we gently fucked. He seemed in no hurry, I had gained lovely feeling from the others but was hoping this time I would climax, perhaps together, in an orchestrated outpouring of sexual tension and cum.

His movements grew stronger, I could feel the change of pace, together we were going to ride this roller coaster to the highest peak of orgasmic delight, then gush like a fountain. He was certainly pushing harder now, the rhythm increasing as his ardour grew stronger. My ass was getting another pounding, causing residual sperm to be ejected by means of the vacuum he pulled within my rectum, I could feel it trickling down my balls and cock. By now his thrusting manhood was moving me gradually further along the rock, my poor dick was being dragged along the coarse surface, the pain just one more subjugation to his power. The feelings deep within me were all consuming, I'm approaching a climax, my ass the epicentre of my being. The hard slamming of my ass was indication he too, was close to orgasm, I could feel every twitch and and ripple of his rigid cock, so tight was it within me.

He gripped my shoulders tightly, his orgasm loud, with grunts and shoves, spurting a lot more cum inside me. The feeling of hot sperm triggered the crescendo for me and I climaxed too, loving the feeling of him filling me totally, my soft cock pulsed it's pent up stickiness in a series of dribbles over the rock. By the time he withdrew from me, I was done for, laying in my own cum and feeling theirs trickle from me, forming a puddle. They went fishing but I lay right where I was, ass gaping open, completely and utterly, fucked.

12