Fishing at the Lake Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Salsa105
Salsa105
16 Followers

I didn't realized what Buddy wanted, until he pressed his body on top of mine and I went flat on the bed. Still holding my boobs in his hands and his cock buried to the hilt in my ass, he rolled over, so that I was now on top of him. Holding my tits in his hands so I couldn't move my body, he put his legs between mine, and spread me wide. To keep me from moving them he raised his knees, so I was locked into position, spreadeagled.

Gerry quickly got the idea. He got on his knees, inbetween our legs, and went down on me. The second his mouth touched my clit, I knew I was going to explode. Buddy was not moving his cock inside me...he sensed that I was too close, and he didn't want to rush things...not just yet. He kept stroking and pinching my nipples while Gerry was using his tongue on my clit and my pussy, leaving trails of heat like I had never felt before. Gerry inserted a finger into my pussy as far as he could and he said he could feel the outline of Buddy's cock in my ass.

I couldn't hold it back any longer. My back was arched, my head was dug deep into Buddy's shoulder. I could feel my climax starting to build up. Gerry sensed it also. He rose up on his knees, and guided his wet, pre-cum soaked cock into my quivering pussy.

With one steady stroke, he went down deep inside me, then out all the way and back in again. I was mouthing sounds, but made no sense except that I wanted...I needed to be fucked...and I needed it now... my hands were up on Gerry's hard nipples. On that second stroke in, Buddy couldn't hold himself back any longer. He dug in his heels and lifted his hips just enough to start running his cock back and forth in my asshole. I felt like I was being torn apart. And then. the two men started stroking in unison, both in and both out at the same time.

Nothing can describe the climax that followed, for all three of us. Gerry had the feeling of my hot wet pussy, yet he felt the hardness of Buddy's cock against his, through the thin wall of flesh that separated them. Buddy felt Gerry's stroking the same way, but yet, he was clenched in a velvet grip that did not loosen around his cock, now pumping my ass full of his hot cum juice. Gerry flooded my pussy with his cum juice, mixing with the release of all that I had inside me.

If any of us moved, another spasm of sensations took over and all three of us rode the crest time and time again, each one setting off the other. Finally, when it seemed we could not continue for another second, the three of us started coming down off the crest we were on, and lay back, entwined with each other, but completely exhausted.

I know you would like to hear how the rest of the night went. Or, if we stopped then and took a shower and left. Or, maybe, we rested, took showers, and went at it again, only this time we did things differently. Will leave it up to your imagination.

Salsa105
Salsa105
16 Followers
12