Fishing for Maids

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beautiful. Too beautiful to be kept in prison he thought. Bring her to my court and have my harem dress her in a manner fitting of an Angorian he ordered the guard.

Yes my general

General Golling and the guard left. A few minutes later the guard returned with Priest Soggl. Soggl unlocked the prison with his magic and the guard pulled Eilya by the rope beneath her breasts. He pulled her along above the ship and over to the rock floor where there were caves carved into the surface. A few Pterygii stared at Eilya as the guard pulled her toward one of the caves. As Eilya got closer she noticed that the cave they approached had a wooden door. The guard opened the door and shoved Eilya inside. He swam in the cave after her and closed the door behind them, plunging them into darkness. A glow came from deeper inside. The rock cave looked like it formed naturally until they got a bit deeper where she noticed the surface was scored with the marks of tools. The faint light increased down near the apparent end of the tunnel. As they approached they came to a spherical room nearly 30 feet in diameter with a small flat section on the bottom.

On the flat area were three large rocks and a waterlogged dresser. On each stone a beautiful mermaid sat, illuminated by a thin moss on the ceiling. The three mermaids wore no clothing, only ornaments, and appeared to be lounging while brushing their hair. The first mermaid wore a small sash across her hips and brushed her light brown hair while peering at her image in a hand mirror. Her breasts were quite impressive, but still smaller than Eilya's. The second mermaid had black hair and wore a thick chain belt with large medallions and jewelry fastened to it. It hung low on her hips and rested on her flesh colored pelvis, hiding where the cerulean fish scales started. She held a small turtle against her chest, burying it in her huge bosom, which rivaled Eilya's in size, as she drew a comb through her raven-colored hair.

And the third mermaid wore a sarong tied with two pieces of faded fabric. It looked like the fabric might have come from an old Deiru flag. She nibbled on a piece of raw seaweed as she pushed a pick through her fiery red locks. The red-head was the thinnest, with dinner roll-sized breasts, but she had beautiful aquiline features.

Derion gullon dego? the brown-haired maid thought aloud.

General Golling has ordered she be dressed in our manner the guard replied.

The maids thought in their own language and the guard responded in kind.

The guard held Eilya in front of them and untied her bonds. She looked around nervously as they approached, covering her nakedness with her hands.

Pr-eee-ty the mermaid with long black hair thought while pointing to Eilya's hair.

The brown-haired maid thought something in Angorian as she touched Eilyas breasts.

What are you going to do to me? Torture? Eilya thought aloud.

The maid spoke to the guard and then the guard turned to Eilya.

No, fair maiden of the land. We are to adorn thee with trappings more suitable to an Angorian. Or as we are called by your people, merfolk.

Why?

Because our general wishes it he replied.

The maids began to feel over her and think to each other. They spoke aloud to the guard. It seems like they were having an argument. He remarked back and then the black-haired maid said only one word. The guard shrugged, then took off her rope bonds and left them alone in the cave with Eilya. The beautiful maids began to brush Eilya's hair and rub their hands over her body. One began to rub her legs, the one with red hair. Her hands approached Eilya's nether regions.

What are you doing she said.

The brown-haired mermaid came up from behind her and pulled back Eilya's arms.

Ahh! Stop! Eilya thought. Then fingers probed across her pussy lips. Uhh... oh Erakman, they're trying to pleasure me.

The mermaid with black hair and large breasts grabbed hold of Eilya's own and bent down, pressing Eilya's breasts together as she brought her lips across them, sucking and licking around the nipples.

Ooh that feels good

The maid with red hair spread Eilya's legs wide and then put her mouth to Eilya's vulva. She licked slowly at first and then deeper and more quickly with a thick short tongue.

Offfal, oooh you do that so well.

Black locks flowed around Eilya's hair as the suckling mermaid rose and crushed her huge breasts against Eilya's with a cool embrace. Her flesh wasn't warm like a human's. Then she pressed her lips against the surprised Eilya. The brown haired girl grinned and loosened her grip on Eilya's arms. The mermaid pulled back from the kiss slowly and smiled at Eilya's expression.

The two mermaids spoke with thoughts to each other and then they kissed together, three plush lips caressing and then Eilya's lips parted and she stuck out her tongue eager and willing to accept their kisses. The redhead continued to lick at Eilya's cunt, slurping and savoring the human's nectar.

Then the dark haired mermaid pulled up her belly chain revealing a cunt right above her scales. The maid flipped and turned around in front of Eilya, bending forward, her human half looking back and shoving her ass back at the human.

Oh my, Eilya exclaimed as the plump pink lips of the mermaid's cunt pressed against her chest. The mermaid wiggled until her cunny lips touched Eilya's mouth.

Eilya kissed gingerly while the bosomy maid moaned. The red and brown-haired mermaid switched places. The brown-haired maid, now at Eilya's hot snatch, greedily licked her clit, causing Eilya to cry out in pleasure, issuing bubbles from her lips.

Eilya tasted the raven-haired maid's effluent juices and was surprised by the sweet flavor. She licked faster and the mermaid squirmed. Then with a thrust Eilya pressed her tongue into the maid's cunny. The black-haired mermaid shivered and shuddered, her face contorting into a vision of pure pleasure.

Then she swam around kissing Eilya's neck while the red-head stuck her fingers in. Three of her delicate fingers fit into Eilya's eager pussy. As the brunette licked and nibbled at the young human's clit, the ginger mermaid kept working on Eilya's snatch trying to fit more fingers in. The black haired mermaid held her breasts in front of Eilya to suck, but Eilya was doing more moaning than sucking.

The redhead pushed more and more until her entire hand was in Eilya's tight snatch. Eilya immediately began to clench down on the mermaid's hand and then she came hard, cried out into the water.

"OH GODS!"

The red-haired mermaid pried out her hand and Eilya relaxed. Then they began licking each other's clit in a large circle. The black-haired beauty with big tits licked the red-head, who licked the brunette, who licked Eilya, spreading her legs while she lay on her back, under the black-haired beauty, where she licked her clit. It was the brunette who came first, shuddering softly, but only a few minutes before the red-head. Then it was Eilya and the black-haired beauty, climaxing simultaneously.

The girls rested on the flat floor. Eilya drifted off to sleep, her head lying on the pillowy breasts of the raven-haired mermaid. She awoke to one of the mermaids gently rubbing her cheek. When she rose, the guard was standing there.

They say you were too tired to get ready he told her.

Eilya covered herself with her hands.

Yes she replied.

You must hurry and dress now! General Golling grows impatient.

The raven-haired mermaid grabbed a pair of starfish that were crawling on the ground placed them strategically over Eilya's breasts. The red-head maid opened the dresser and removed a thin chain and shells that she wrapped around Eilya's waist as decorative belt. The brown haired maid took a green piece of fabric and tied it around Eilya's legs so they were together like a tail might be for a mermaid. They finished by putting bright shells in her hair.

Then the guard grabbed her arm.

No more! he told them.

The raven-haired maid kissed Eilya's lips just before he took her from the harem and out back into the lake. From there the guard towed Eilya, because the green cloth around her legs made it tough to do any swimming, back towards the ship. They went to the bow and entered inside, passing some guards and finally arrived at the door leading to the captain's cabin.

The merman opened the door and Eilya was roughly pushed in. She struggled to maintain correct orientation, and she floundered, hitting one of the walls, turning completely upside-down.

Did you harm yourself? Golling asked?

No General Golling she said, turning and looking a bit below his face.

Let me see he thought, swimming closer to her.

She shrank away from his presence.

Do not fear me maid, for I will not harm you he said. He was able to move her gently so that she was right-side up.

She looked up at him and weakly smiled.

Here I have some food he thought kindly. He gestured to a slanted table on which lay a fish fillet over a bed of red algae and watercress. Water pepper and water thyme draped the fish's flesh.

Eilya took a bit of fish and put it in her mouth, she bit and swallowed a small piece, making a face.

It's cold she exclaimed.

Well yes, its raw and fresh he said. Your kind warm food with fire, but why do that when it tastes so good like this? he asked.

Despite it being cold it tasted pretty good, the aquatic plants blended well with the fish. She even ate some of the red algae that Golling said was a rare here in the lake, having been transported from the North Ocean. She finished nearly the entire plate in her hunger, except for some of the watercress which had a bitter aftertaste. Golling watched her as she ate, approaching closely. She was still hesitant to his advances.

When she had finished he held her close and kissed her.

Wait she thought.

When I said I wouldn't hurt you that wasn't entirely true he thought as he embraced her.

What? she thought with fear.

My cock might hurt you a bit he told her.

She struggled against him, turning her back to him and pushing at his hands that had grabbed onto the starfish over her large tits.

It's no use he smiled.

Then he tore the green skirt over her legs as he held her tighter with one arm under her breasts. He tore loose the fabric covering his phallus, which immediately sprung up and hit Eilya's ass. Frightened, she wiggled, until he hugged her hips as she inched up.

Almost free she thought, but then he forced her down onto his cock, using both arms over her hips.

Oww! she thought as she was impaled to his balls with one swift stroke. Erakaman, that's big she cried. Golling only smiled. He thrust back and forth gripping her hips tightly. Eilya began to moan. Damn it's starting to feel good she thought.

Golling laid her on the deck. He removed his cock and after presenting it like it was dessert, allowing her to appreciate its impressive length, he slowly inserted it into her pussy.

I can't believe it, his cock is the biggest yet she said. Her cunt throbbed with pleasure as his dick penetrated her. He grabbed the starfish over her breasts and put them on the deck, so he could lick over her breasts while he thrust back and forth.

Oh Erakman, I'm cumming she thought, her pussy squeezing hard on his large dick.

Xeredael! he shouted as his cum spewed forth into her cunt, oozing out into the water.

The general lay on the ground and Eilya lay back on his chest.

I can't do it anymore General Golling said.

What? Eilya asked, drawing a hand over his large cock with affection.

I was going to ransom you and then kill you he said.

Oh! Eilya exclaimed.

Don't worry he thought. After what we just did, I can't go through with it the

Angorian general thought with a smile.

I have to hope my lieutenants understand. There is no denying your worth.

You're going to keep me here? she thought.

I will, and I will allow no harm to come to you, but my establishment here is being threatened. Many of my guard have become sick from illness caused by rotten and diseased food or meat that has been thrown in this lake. You'll have to go back to the prison. No one must know that I favor you. I am probably a fool for even telling you this but keep it a secret and I will grant you full protection. If you do not I will be forced to end your life.

He sat up and Eilya did as well. She put her 'clothes' back on and General Golling went to the door.

Till next time he said, and then he opened the door.

Get this human skum out of my cabin! he said loudly. She won't negotiate, but perhaps I some time in her cell will teach her.

But you said you thought I was beautiful! she thought aloud.

Quiet he spoke to her mind directly. She is obviously crazy, take her back to the brig he ordered his men.

The guards rushed in and grabbed Eilya by the arms. They took her back to the prison cell with Soggl. Before being locked behind bars, Soggl tore the Angorian clothing from her. She covered herself with her hands and hid in the corner, quiet and scared. She had another meal, but this time no fish, just duckweed.

Eilya heard sounds of commotion and echoes in the ship as it became night. A few guards took mermen into other cells. It was dark but Eilya could barely make out General Golling being put into a cell and Priest Soggl locking it. She tried to speak to the general but he was unconscious. When it began to get light again Golling woke up.

What happened? Eilya asked of him.

Priest Soggl led a mutiny against me! he said angrily. They demanded that I take you to the surface he said as guards swam towards Eilya's cell with Soggl. Soggl crushed the herb and flourished to unlock Eilya's cell. I wouldn't consent to let them take you he said.

The guards unlocked the prison and took her from the jail without any words of explanation.

Help me she thought, but the General said nothing as his head lay against his chest in utter defeat.

Eilya was put in front of a throng of mermen, tied to the ship's mast. Her breasts jutted out above the rope bindings and the knots left no room for movement.

This human will be taken to the surface and we shall demand their surrender! Soggl announced. Golling has become weak ever since he saw this landwalking whore, but we shall not let him hold us back! he thought loudly to everyone's mind. The humans have polluted our waters long enough! Our lake is full of their useless trinkets and their uneaten food. But now we are poised to take back our waters! We will lure them with this one and take more prisoners! Many mermen cheered. Then we will have our demands met! They will finally leave our waters free from their putrid waste.

The merfolk held their spears aloft in accord.

For Antoly and all Angorians!

Antoly! they thought in unison.

Soggl ordered Eilya untied from the mast. He grabbed her by the throat and swam up towards the surface with at least a dozen guards. They rose up at the surface a few hundred yards from the shore. At the beach near a small dock was Baron Yarkstaf, Duke Uiewega and several men dressed in chainmail that shouted when the mermen came into view. The merfolk swam closer towards shore, with Eilya in tow.

"Let my daughter go!" Yarkstaf shouted.

"No—we will not release her until our demands are met!" Soggl shouted. "Promise us you will stop filling our waters with refuse and we will consider letting this young woman go."

"We can come to an agreement in some humane manner. Let's just talk about it," Duke Uiewega said.

"Don't call me a human you wretch!" Soggl retorted.

The humans took pause.

"Fools you half fishes are no match for our kind!" a man shouted from within the crowd of on the dock.

"Grree, you are wrong landwalker!" Soggl yelled back.

"This is our lake!" the man shouted again.

"Stop that," Baron Yarkstaf pleaded.

Charge them Soggl ordered. Show them our spears and strike at their hearts.

As the mermen approached the beach, the fighting began. Spears were thrown and Soggl began a ritual to bring water against the humans. The humans were gaining ground, despite having to fight in waist deep water. But then Soggl released some sort of magic and the water seemed to come alive. Waves came from the lake and pushed the human warriors down. They humans fled except for two men dressed in leather armor. One had graying temples and his armor seemed a bit more worn, but definitely a higher grade. They appeared to be father and son, the younger was quite handsome with shoulder length hair. They aimed their bows and fired from a distance where the spears would not hit them. Their volleys missed except for one shot the younger one was lucky enough to make. It struck Soggl in the neck through his skull necklace. The human skulls fell like beads on a string.

The water fell back, and Soggl crumpled. The mermen fled at the loss of their leader and Eilya sunk into the water.

"Yogun, get in there," the older hunter said, beginning to unbuckle his son's armor. Yogun quickly tore off his leather boots and pants. Then he ran off the pier and dove into the lake with only a loincloth wrapped around his pelvis. Eilya was beneath the water, able to breathe because of her necklace, but she was unable to swim with the ropes wrapped around her.

Yogun found Eilya and wrapped one of his arms around her stomach while he swam to the surface.

"Good job son," his father said. Yogun got her to the beach, where they walked up onto the shore. Everyone had returned there.

Yogun began unbinding her ropes.

"Back off boy," Baron Yarkstaf said, taking his coat off and covering her nakedness with it. Then he untied the ropes.

"Thank you for saving me," Eilya blushed as she passed Yogun.

"You're most welcome beautiful Lady Eilya," Yogun replied.

Baron Yarkstaf gave Yogun a 'keep-away from my daughter' look.

Eilya went home where her mother and father fawned over her for hours. When she went back to her room late that night she fell asleep as soon as her head touched the pillow. Her dreams were filled with nightmares of mermen, but fortunately a handsome young man clad in only a loincloth came to save her from the cold waters. He held her tightly in the sunrise and she was lost in the color of his light brown eyes.

When she woke the next day she had a strong urge to search out Yogun and reward him personally for his bravery.

12