Fishing Trip Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, I don't like the idea of never being with you again but understand, I said before conversation was cut off by his lips locking onto mine.

I was fully erect in seconds and wanting to fuck him as much as he said he wanted it. After a few more minutes of fondling and kissing I slipped out of bed to get the jar of Vaseline I always carried in case anything got chapped.

"Oh god yes," He moaned as I slipped a Vaseline covered finger into his ass. "Do it just like in your dream. Fuck me face-to-face. Show me what it is like to have a pussy!"

I grabbed his ankles and pulled his ass to the edge of the bed. His hands replaced mine and he pulled his feet up toward his head. I worked two Vaseline covered fingers into his ass.

"Fuck that feels good! I am ready for the real thing now!"

I coated the head of my twitching cock and guided it toward his puckered anus. Just like in my dream the lubricant made penetrating him much easier than I had imagined. He gave no resistance as I slid my entire cock into his rectal canal. I was certain that Bob and Greg could hear the combined sounds of our love making, but did not care. Mark was moaning and cried out each time my cock found his prostate. I was grunting as I began to fuck him with vigor.

"Yes, Jerry, give it all to me. Pound my cunt!" He yelled.

His gripping rectal muscle, along with his encouraging erotic moans and the passion of the moment sent me over edge. As my cum splashed inside his rectum I ground my cock deep inside. My cock must have been pressed into his prostate because seconds after I came his cock erupted. A small fountain of semen shot from his untouched throbbing dick onto his chest, neck and belly. I fell atop him and we held each other shaking from the power of our orgasms. A few minutes later there was a pounding on the door.

"If you two are finished fucking we need to get a move on. We should be on the road now and the place isn't cleaned up yet," Bob shouted thought the closed door.

I didn't care that he knew what we were doing. However, I was grateful he had respected our privacy and not barged in while I was fucking Mark.

"Yeah ok, we will be down in a few minutes," I yelled back.

"Damn, that was unbelievable," Mark said, "I hate to have this week end."

"Me too, but life beckons. I know we both have a bit of a rough road ahead with the wives. I hope it somehow works out." I said as I slipped out of bed.

We showered, got dressed and made short work of the clean up process. Once we had our gear loaded it was hugs all around and we were off. Unlike in my dream Mark and I had not ridden up together. There would be no rest stop sex in real life. I tried singing along alone to the classic rock station but my mind was too overwhelmed with thoughts of my impending talk with Jill. My homecoming was also unlike my dream. There were no nasty comments or orders to go shower. She gave me a big welcome home kiss. Truth was even though our sex life sucked everything else was actually pretty good. I hoped that I wouldn't be hurting her too badly when I told her about my unusual week.

It was three days before I found the right time to bring up the subject. As it turned out she was more understanding than I could have hoped. She told me that she always thought Mark and I had at least experimented in college if we weren't still occasionally indulging. She also admitted that she had often wondered what else might go during the fishing trips. She thanked me for my honesty and accepted that it was the first time. In addition, she told me about a lesbian affair she had had in college and an afternoon of play with her best friend since our marriage. After a lot of discussion over the next few weeks we came to the conclusion that repressed desires might be a factor in our deteriorating sex life.

Mark too had a surprisingly favorable reaction when he told his wife about the fishing trip and his new found desires. While she was not like Jill with same sex desires of her own she understood her husband's needs. She didn't want him out hooking up with multiple men. However, she was not uncomfortable with his occasionally having sex with me or one of the other fishing buddies. As it turned out we didn't make the fall fishing trip. Instead Mark and I decided to have a week for just the two of us. We just told the other guys we couldn't get the time off.

Jill and I found out we were right about suppressed desires damaging our sex life. Since I acknowledged being bi and the both of us have taken same sex lovers outside the marriage our sex life with each other is better than it ever was. Her lover is single and occasionally joins us in a threesome. So far Mark has not done the same thing, but we are expecting that to change soon.

Even though Suzy outwardly supported Mark being bi it eventually took a toll on their marriage. Barely three years have passed since our life changing fishing trip and they have decided to separate. I am helping Mark move this weekend. Since his only reason for turning down the invitation to share a bed with Jill and I was his marriage I am pretty sure he will soon be joining us for a threesome or maybe even a foursome. The fishing trips are no more. Mark and I got together with Greg and Bob for a two day fuck fest last year. We have another scheduled for later this year. We don't need the pretense of fishing anymore and the other guys seem to have lost interest.

12