Fishing Trip Gets Sticky

Story Info
You took her fishing but she wanted more than a bite.
1k words
3.77
48.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is nice and warm without being unbearably hot. We head off to places unknown finding a great lake to camp at. It is into the evening before we have our camp set up so you are disappointed that we didn’t make it out to the water. There is a full moon overhead and no real reason to stay ashore…

Fish are biting like there is no tomorrow. I catch a few and then put my rod down so I can enjoy watching you do your thing. You are so incredibly sexy. I watch your muscles flex as you cast. The light of the moon is bright enough that I can see the concentration on your face and the slight grin when there is a hit. I find myself getting aroused but I don’t want to break your stride... you do seem to be enjoying this moment of success. A breeze comes up that smells like rain. You explain to me that the full moon AND just before it rains are great times to fish so that is why they are really going wild. You notice I have stopped fishing to stare at you. You question why and then look at me like I am nuts when I say I like the view.

I am speaking the truth. You turn back to your pastime and I resume my lust fest. The very sight of you still turns me on… I picture your ass bare and flexing as you thrust into me. I try to pull myself back to reality and watch you bring in a large bass then cast again. Your movements are smooth and strong… 'obvious expertise' I think to myself. As I pick up my pole and send the lure flying, my mind wanders to other areas of your expertise…. Your hands kneading my tits until my nipples stand out… your tongue drumming across my clit until I cum in buckets… then there is HIM!! Yes, that fabulously sexual creature in your pants who seems to have a mind if not a personality of his own... I can almost feel him in place of the rod in my hand. Heat is rising off of me and I can feel myself getting wet from watching you. I shift in the seat and confirm the wetness… it is more than I even imagined. It is seeping over the edge of my thong. I can feel the thin material sliding easily between those lips.

I must have been lost in my reverie for quite a while and only realize it when I hear you speaking to me. I missed what you said and you tease me about going to sleep back there. Trust me, sleep is nowhere near what I am doing. I ask what you were saying… You repeat that the fish seem to have lost interest in you. Ha! Stupid fish! You ask if I want to quit now. I say I am doing fine and to keep it up until you are satisfied. As you slowly move the boat into the cove near our camp, my mind wanders again to the idea of satisfying you. You make one cast and find yourself tangled up but good. You are so intent on what you are doing, you don’t even notice what I am up to behind you. You finally get your line loose and turn around proud that you didn’t even lose your favorite lure….

Your jaw drops to see me sitting with one leg outstretched and the other propped up on the edge of the seat. I am no longer wearing my overall shorts and the bikini top I was wearing underneath is pushed aside – holding my bare breasts out to you instead of covering them. My head is thrown back but the seat is swiveled just enough that I can see you. You watch as my fingers caress the shockingly bare skin. You look around aware that we had seen a couple of park rangers and several other people boating and camping earlier. The thought of being seen makes you even more excited. Your eyes are drawn back to my act of self-pleasure… you have never seen me quite so brazen unless it was directed at you. Any thoughts of being discovered are being overridden by a raging hard-on… you dismiss your doubt figuring it would likely be a man if anyone who would see us and they would only wish they were getting that kind of treatment here or anywhere else.

You make your way to the back of the boat. I spread the puffy wet lips apart to give you a better view of what I am toying with down there. One finger draws small circles then disappears inside me. I offer it to you and you taste it. I have to help you out of your shorts so I can taste you too. Mmmm, he is wet when I lick the tip and slip my tongue around the sensitive skin. I squeeze a little more from you with pressure from my lips. The guy who made these seats so height adjustable suddenly seems like a genius! Just as you decide this seat must have been designed for this as much as fishing, I pull away disappointing you… but only for a moment. I spin around with my back to you… lean my head back and swallow him like a sword before you can say “top water lure”. The full impact of this takes a bit to sink in… it’s hard to absorb it all while he slides down my throat. My tongue snakes all over the top side of him, strokes over the tip then slides back down the length until you can feel my breath on your balls… always one to stay in control though, you soon assess the rest of the view. Laid out in full view you see yourself driving in and out of my mouth…followed by heavy jostling breasts… and last, two busy hands… one used to keep the action of the other on display while it strums across my clit with increasing urgency. My moans vibrate your cock like my favorite toy. My fingers stop and press tightly into my flesh… my hips jerk and an AHHhhh breezes between my lips and over your erection as it you pull him free and soak me with cum from my neck to my thighs.