Fist For My Pet

Story Info
She's bound to the bed, bent in the ways I found satisfying.
1.5k words
4.3
116k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay bound to the bed, bent in the ways I found satisfying, useful. Her arms, wrists in soft cuffs, were stretched down the sides of her body, attached by rope tied to the foot of the bed. Ropes from the head of the bed were taut, the ends wrapped around her thighs, above the knees, her legs pulled back and apart, the gynecologist pose. Her breasts were lifted in coils of rope, a clothes pin held each nipple tight. I smiled at the sight. Every point of entry was open wide to me. She had the nervous look of anticipation, a gleam of fear in her eyes, a subtle, hungry smile on her lips. Kneeling by the curve of her ass, I noticed the glistening of her wet pussy.

"My little pet is so wet." I reached down and traced a finger tip around the damp lips. She inhaled sharply. Her ass was pink from the spanking I'd given minutes before. I raised my hand and brought it down sharply on her ass, my fingers landing close to her pussy. She whimpered, and I brought my hand up and down on her other cheek.

"What do you say, whore?" I brought my hand down the middle in a hard slap on her pussy. The high pitched gasping sound caused my cock to harden even more. "Thank you Master!" her breathing was heavy, her voice flustered. "Thank you..thank..you, master!"

"Good girl." I traced my finger around her tender sex a few times then got off the bed. I picked up a rubber glove and, standing to the side so she could see me, pulled it over my hand. "Tonight, I am going to stretch you, whore. I'm going to hear you make sounds you have never made before. Are you excited, my little pet? Nervous..scared?"

"Excited..nervous, Master. I am for your pleasure, sir. Please..please use me." Her eyes glistened and pleaded.

I smiled, slowly. "Such a perfect little whore. I should cum down your throat right now." I picked up a bottle of lube and poured some onto my gloved hand. "I'll save the nectar reward..for later.."

I got on the bed and kneeled in front of her ass. I reached down and rubbed the gel around her pussy and poked two fingers just inside, and slid them down and up and down. She began to moan. I pulled my hand away, and looked at her candle lit face, shining between her legs. "I love your begging eyes, slut." I picked up the lube and poured some directly on her, reached down and rubbed, from her clit, down the crack of her ass and across her asshole, and back up. I slid two fingers inside, and bent the tips up and rubbed the roof of her wet hole. She moaned sweetly. I slid the fingers out, added a third, and slowly pushed them all the way in, spreading and moving them about as I did. I pulled my fingers up, and then side to side, slowly stretching her. The low sounds of pleasure from her lips were sweet, but I was searching for harder sounds of ecstasy. I added my pinky finger and pushed all four fingers deep inside and held them there, through her sudden gasp. Holding them buried, I turned my hand clockwise and counter-clockwise, feeling her muscles gradually giving way and welcoming the intrusion. Her body was trembling under my touch.

After a few minutes, I pulled the fingers almost out, and moved my thumb into their damp embrace. Slowly..these things always have to go so slowly..I pushed all five digits into her, past the first knuckles, past the second knuckles, and held them still for a moment and listened to her breath, to her rising sounds of pleasure. I began to move my hand out slightly and then in slightly, with a subtle twisting of the wrist. With every inward push my hand went a little deeper. My slave began to get more vocal.

"It's going to be magical, whore. You are going feel your Master deep inside of you..you are going to feel the pleasure and the sweet pain of my affection like you have never felt. You are going to scream, my tender little slut." I gave an extra little push and the big knuckles of my hand touched her glistening, stretched lips. Her moans gave way to a squeal.

"Th..th..thank..oaaghh..thank you..aaiighh..thank you..Mas..Master!" I held my hand still for a minute, then backed out an inch, then slowly back in. She writhed against the restraints, and moaned and whimpered, as my knuckles disappeared inside of her.

"Almost there, my nasty little whore." I squeezed more lube onto my exposed hand and continued the slow in and out movement. I reached the point where all I had to do was push, and my hand would slide in the rest of the way. This had taken almost ten minutes.

"Would you like to feel my fist inside you, whore?"

"YES!" She let out, breathless, helpless. She had become like a puddle from my touch, and all she wanted was for the rain to keep falling, to keep filling her. I pushed my hand inside, pulling my fingers into a loose fist as I entered and filled her completely. She screamed. She didn't move much..any movement touched upon my fist inside and caused pain..a delicious pain she had never known before. She was gasping.

"Breathe whore. Slowly..in and out." She did as instructed. "That's a good girl." There was nothing in the world to equal this feeling of power. My hand was closed, and I held her, owned her completely, in this moment. And she was lost..gasping, her body convulsing, yet still. She let out a scream as an uncontrollable orgasm rocked her to her core. I felt her tense, wrapped around my fist, then relax slightly. Her face contorted in agonized bliss as I turned my hand slightly, feeling the walls of her flesh rub against my hand and knuckles. She screamed again as another orgasm shook her. She was sweating, panting, lost in a cloud, a trance of pure joy, pain, and submission. I looked down and marveled at the sight of my wrist wrapped by her lips. My cock was a rock, begging for release. I held my hand still, inside of her, for a few more minutes, watching her face and listening to her blissful pain.

I reached over and removed the clothes pins from her nipples. "We're almost there, whore..almost." I slapped her breasts, the movement caused my arm to pull slightly, my fist held me in place, pulling against her. She lost it again as her body shook in unison with another total body orgasm. I started to, slowly, pull my hand out. "OOOhhhhhaarrhhh!" Her sounds were coming without pause as her tortured pussy began again to open wide for me. "Patience, my pet. Such a beautiful gift you are." She was out of mind, in another place. "Breathe, whore! Deeply.."

After a couple of minutes, my hand was at the half way point. "Please, sir..ple..please..please Master.." She was blubbering. She was liquid. Now I could feel the pressure of her body pushing me out. I fought the pressure..to avoid a sudden exit, to avoid causing her to faint. I needed her awake. As my hand slowly emerged from her raw and sensitive pussy, her body began to shudder as she came again. She was in trance, full of orgasm and release.

I took off the glove and stood over her, my feet on either side of her arms stretched down her side. Her eyes were glossy from the orgasms and pain, her face was covered in sweat. I put a pillow under her head and kneeled down. Her mouth opened like a well trained slut.

"Please Master. Please Master..feed me..I'm so..thirsty." I slid the swollen head past her lips and buried my self in her mouth. I ignored the slight gagging, put my fingers in her hair, pulled them into a fist, and started fucking her mouth without pause. She gagged again and I held her mouth still on my cock. I reached back and gave her pussy a little slap. She let out a muffled, whimpered scream around my buried cock, and I felt her teeth bite slightly on my flesh. I pulled my cock out and slapped her across the face. She gasped, and I slapped her again.

"I'm sorry Master! I'm sorry." She whimpered beneath me.

"Open wide." She did, and I buried my cock deep in her mouth and started to fuck it. I hadn't cum for a couple of days and I knew the load would be big. I felt my balls start to swell and the electricity shot up my spine as I moaned, and pulled her mouth all the way onto my shaft, and started to cum down the back of her throat. I held her by the hair as my body convulsed and shook. She swallowed it all, and even when I let go, she held me in her mouth.

I was still hard as a rock. I reached over and picked up a condom and rolled it onto my shaft. Her eyes went wide. "Oh Master..I'm so sore.."

I put my hand softly on her cheek. "I know, my little pet. I know.."

I got between her open legs and slid my cock inside..