Fisting First

Story Info
A fisting tale.
2.2k words
4.37
138.8k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the weekend. I worked hard all week and I needed to relax. I also needed sexual relief. I woke up and began searching online for a new spa. One with the right atmosphere. It's all about the atmosphere. Last minute massage appointments were usually hard to find. There were other Saturdays where I woke up feeling the same way, but could not find an opening anywhere. Today -- luck.

You get what you pay for. That's why I didn't have any problem with the $210 fee for the "Indulgent Treat" massage offered at the day spa on the other side of town. I started getting psyched after my appointment 5 hours from now. Was there any chance I could be so lucky as to find a massage therapist who bordered on the illegal? Would I find someone who would bring me to orgasm during my massage?

The very thought of the possibility caused my clit to swell. I could feel the blood pulsing between my legs. My pussy was slippery and wet. And it was only 8AM.

I have gone for a massage before hoping the therapist would touch me in the zones others avoid. I'd lay on the table, "accidently" expose a nipple...nothing. I'd turn over, accidently flash my cleanly shaved pussy...nothing. The closest I ever got to finding the "right" massage therapist was when I was about 22 years old. I was hot and firm. She did something that was never done before, and never done since...my abdomen and breast bone. I was too young to notice the subtle cues, but in hindsight, I know if I'd have only flashed a nipple over the strategically placed towel, or exposed my pink twat, the massage could have resulted in much more. I remember the smell of the oil -- Neutrogena RainBath Oil. Every time I smell it today, my pussy still drips. Ah, youth is wasted on the young.

After a light breakfast, I began to prepare for the day. A long shower and a close shave of my pussy was the required activity. I took the creamy lather and a fresh blade and began to remove every strand of pussy hair from my super-swollen hotbox. You women know what a process this is. Touching, swiping. Touching, swiping. Creamy lather...oops...did I just slip my finger into my own pussy? My asshole needed to be shaved too...no, it is not hairy, but, when I say "bald" I mean bald.

Lotions, oils, creams...all before the massage...in anticipation of another female spending the next 90 minutes touching me. I needed this. I deserve this. No. I am not a lesbian. I could never have that type of ongoing relationship with another woman. I do like pleasure, though. And the thought of be pleasured by someone who could NOT get me pregnant, and is curvy and fine, is intriguing. Yes. It's a fantasy.

After my shower, I lay down on my bed. I can't believe how horny I am. I don't have a man right now. That's okay -- I don't need the bullshit. I have a vibrator and internet porn. The Rabbit vibrator is awesome. I have a hard pussy to please. I like to feel full. I can still anything inside myself. I slowly insert the rabbit into my hole. It's not wide enough. I go one step further and insert the clit tickler INSIDE my pussy. I think I could win an award for how far I can stretch my pussy. After coming, I wash my vibrator and put it away. Ah. Most women would be done for the day. Not me. Today is all about me.

I head out to the exclusive outdoor shopping mall where the day spa is. In the lingerie store, I ask to be fitted for a new bra. The young fresh clerk dressed in a tight black t-shirt smiles and takes me to the pink Victorian changing room. I purposely wore my thin bra today. I usually try very hard to hide the fact that my nipples enter the room before I do. Any slight breeze and my nipples will poke your eye out. Today, my bra is barely there. My large 36C breasts are firm and poking through the thin white t-shirt I intentionally wore for the occasion. Bra fittings do not require undressing. My outfit today doesn't require undressing. You can see and feel my breasts perfectly. I could tell the younger girl was intrigued. I stood intentionally close as she wrapped the tape measure around the fullest part of my chest. I longed for her to touch them. Of course, that didn't happen. She turned away and left to get me my size. After she returned and handed me the bras, she smiled and said to let her know if I need anything else. Boy, did I ever need something else.

I had no intention of trying on the bras. Too much work. Instead, I pulled my pants down and spread my legs on the pink and white stool in the brightly lit dressing room. The mirrors offered views I did not have at home. I leaned back and began to quickly rub my pussy. There is a certain rhythm that brings you to orgasm and I found it quickly. After all, I have a schedule to keep.

Next stop, the spa. This particular spa is known for it's private spa and shower rooms. The only one in the city where you have your own private shower in the room. I am greeted by a smiling wannabee. She has never massaged another person for pay. I'd like to massage her. Why do all the chicks in the spa show their cleavage? Do they have the same desires as I do?

I am shown to my private massage room and I am about to explode. I have a the wettest pussy. Literally dripping. It's only 1230 and I have masturbated twice already. She tells me Sonya will be in shortly. The door opens in a moment after a soft knock.

More cleavage enters the room. This is even better than the wannabee. Full breasts and huge nipples poking out -- just like mine. Sonya does the routine Q&A -- any health problems, any meds? We have a simple discussion about what I want today -- relaxation. She tells me to undress, and lay flat -- face up. I know the routine.

Today, I am bound and determined to send this chick a not-so-subtle sign that she needs to take care of me. I need another woman to massage my inner walls and bring me to orgasm. I need this therapy. I want it. I need it. Dammit. I'm gonna get it. Nope. Not gonna do the subtle nipple peek. Today, I am going to pretend I am a free-spirit. I lay back on the table -- completely nude -- and cover only my bald pussy. My large breasts slide into my armpits and I just let them show. Who cares?

Sonya walks in and sees my breasts. I pretend that this is normal. Doesn't every customer show their breasts. She shyly takes a small hot towel and lays it across my tits. She starts on my face, shoulders, décolletage.

To make a long story short, we start getting comfortable with each other. I can tell she is easy-going. She is also very skilled with her hands. She exposes my right leg and massages every inch. Then my left. I was not going to let this opportunity slip away. I did it. I spread my legs wider. I shifted my butt to indicate that I was growing increasingly horny. It was obvious. My body was screaming "touch me there" "touch me there". My eyes were closed.

Then, miraculously, Sonya responded both verbally and physically. As she swiped her fingers over my mound, she asked me if I am interested in a sensual massage. Eureka. Sonya baby -- of course. I softly said yes and took a deep breath. She reached for the warm oil and poured some in her hand and then, oh my god, she dripped it onto my bald clit. I could feel every drop and I swear my pussy was so swollen it looked like I had a dick.

Slowly, her fingers caressed my pussy. Pinched my clit. Then she inserted her middle finger. She curled her middle finger and I could tell she was aiming for my g-spot. One finger is never enough and we all know that.

Her second finger went in. She took her other had and pressed it onto my abdomen. It was almost as if she was going to try to feel her fingers inside of me with this hand. My clit was slick. Not one hair. Pinker than pink.

By now, three fingers were in. The grip was intense. She reached for that special spot. She found it. I was so relaxed. There was so much wetness in my pussy I couldn't believe it. Three fingers were not enough. I pushed down to signal the need for more.

Sonya understood. I needed that whole fist inside me. Her pinky went in next. She rubbed my clit with her thumb. She concentrated her fingers on the area that is home to my g-spot. I loosened up more.

It was time. In went her whole fist. I yelped. Not screamed. Just yelped. I hope the thin walls hid my pleasure noises. Although, being pleasured in public is another fantasy of mine so it really didn't matter. The feeling of having a whole fist inside is almost indescribable. The point of stretching that far is intense. It's fantastic.

She moved her hand in and out. She approached this fisting as a therapy. I appreciated that. She reached every cavern of my inner goddess. Her next move surprised me. I didn't expect it.

She shifted her body to the other side of the table to get a better angle. She then took her unoccupied hand and began rubbing my ass. Of course, she quickly moved her fingers to my asshole. She pressed her index finger in my anus. OH MY GOD! The feeling is great. One finger in my ass; five fingers in my pussy. She moved her hands so she was able to massage my vaginal / rectal wall. Ahh. Finally, an internal massage.

By now, she had located my g-spot perfectly. She rubbed and rubbed. I started to feel what all the porno sites show...the urge to squirt. Is that real? Am I going to do it? Should I do it? Is that gross? Is it piss? Is it...juice?

Sonya put pressure on my g-spot and would not stop until I squirted. At the point just before squirting I felt an uncontrollable urge to both hold back and let go. It was a mental exercise. Let go. Let go. Let go. Piss all over. Go ahead. She wants you to.

Then, as if possessed, it happened. My entire abdomen got hot. My pussy burned. My mind said "no." My body said "let her rip."

I did it. For the first time in my life, I didn't care what anyone thought. I had the most intense orgasm from fisting culminating in pissing. The hot liquid made a mess of the massage table.

There I lay in a puddle of wetness...still with her entire fist inside me. She asked me if I wanted to see my pussy. How could I resist? She removed her finger from my anus and reached across with that hand to grab the standing mirror on the table.

She placed it between my legs and the sight was phenomenal. My pussy. Stretched to the hilt. With a soft hand in it. She poked my cervix with her finger and for a moment, I could have started all over again. She slowly withdrew that hand, and left me to inspect my gaping pussy with the vanity mirror.

She took her slimy hands and brought them up to my breasts. Sonya said she wasn't done yet and that my huge long nipples were just too much to resist. She pinched them. HARD. She pulled my nipples and breasts. She squeezed harder and harder. She leaned forward and opened her mouth. She placed her lips over my breasts and then bit down. "Harder" I whispered.

After softly rubbing the rest of me, she said she was finished and was leaving the room. As far as I was concerned, I did not orgasm enough.

I glanced over to the shelves and saw a brand new jumbo bottle of massage oil. The diameter of the bottle was about 8inches -- huge. Perfect to shove in my pussy. I got up quick and snatched it off the shelves. I took some oil and drizzled it over my stretched out and sore pussy. I took that bottle and began shoving and shoving. In it went. Oh my god did it hurt. I almost thought I was ripping and bleeding. Who cares? It was going in. And it did.

There I lay. A huge bottle of oil in my pussy in the middle of the dark spa room. By this time, I am satisfied. Removing the bottle is not as much as shoving it in. I feel dirty -- only for a moment.

I wander into the shower and begin to touch myself again. Another orgasm is required. I stay on the outside this time. Nothing like rubbing the swollen bald clit. Having no hair makes you so horny.

My shower was great. I used every lotion in the room. I also laid back down on the table and masturbated again. I lost count of my orgasms, I feel great.