Fit To Be Tied Ch. 03

Story Info
The late night intrusion concluded.
1.1k words
4.31
50k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HellCas
HellCas
9 Followers

Looking down at the first man, sprawled out on the floor, my eyes plead with him, not even sure of what I'm pleading with him to do. He locks eyes with me, slowly getting to his feet and moving in close to me. He leans in, his mouth mere centimeters away from mine. His eyes mesmerize me, draw me in. His mouth presses to mine, his eyes still locked on mine, his tongue forcing its way into my mouth and dancing with my tongue.

His hand grabs a handful of hair, pulling my mouth more roughly to his. Two fingers from his other hand slide up my goose-fleshed skin and pinch an aching nipple between them. Twisting and pulling on it, his mouth leaves mine and glides down the other nipple. Engulfing it with his hot mouth, my body begins its hot tingle from deep inside my belly. His tongue flicks over the taut nipple, his teeth capturing it and holding it while his tongue works its magic, the suction incredible from his mouth. His fingers work over my other nipple, flicking it, twisting it, making it huge and tender.

He moves back away from me slightly as a blindfold comes down over my head and covers my eyes. His hot breath on my cheek sends shivers down my spine, covering my body in goose-flesh again. "This is the ride of your life! Enjoy!

He steps back totally away from me and I can hear the springs on my bed creak as someone jumps up on it. I feel the same cock I'd just had in my mouth slide itself up inside my aching ass. A moment later, I feel a hot tongue on my clit, licking it softly.

My body jerks as I feel the hot breath, the hotter tongue working slowly over the hard nub of my clit. As the tongue moves up and down on my pussy, the cock in my ass moves slowly in and out, measuring itself thickly. The feeling of tongue and cock working over my lower extremities simultaneously has my body trembling fiercely.

I feel a finger slide into my mouth, sliding over my tongue, moving in and out. A moment later, the first man's cock takes its place and slides deeply into my mouth and throat. His cock is the one my heated body is most familiar with. His taste is unique, his cock's length and shape unmistakable. He holds my head steady, fucking my mouth with his engorged cock as the other cock moves in and out of my ass.

The tongue moves more intensely on my pussy, obviously driven by another source. As my mind begins to reel from the ecstasy of all the intense emotions and feelings, I tremble, my body shaking violently. The tongue digs deep inside my pussy, wiggling around inside me, giving me a whole new feeling of pleasure. Their nose wiggles against my clit as the tongue works in and out and around inside me. My body tenses up, my pussy on fire as I explode, my cum squirting out and into the mouth working me over.

As the trembling subsides some, the tongue moves away and the empty feeling immediately has me whimpering, begging for more. A cock slides forcefully into my empty pussy, burying itself deep inside me. His balls slap against the other man's balls as he fiercely bangs into my ass. I can hear their moans and grunts as their cocks piston hard in me.

Suddenly, I feel a head press down between my body and the body of the man inside my pussy. The tongue flicks on my clit again, the tip on fire. My body jerks again from the sensation, realizing that there is a fourth person present now. The first man slowly pulls the blindfold off my eyes, his cock still moving in and out of my mouth. He smiles down at me, pulling his cock from my mouth for a minute and encouraging me to look down.

As my eyes travel slowly downward, I see the female head between my body and the other man's. The tip of her tongue peeks out between her lips, flicking and licking my sensitive clit to ecstasy. The man puts his cock back in my mouth, again holding my mouth steady for his invading cock. I feel the other two cocks inside me picking up their tempo, fucking me harder and faster, the tongue flying over me like a hummingbird. Moans and groans fill the room loudly, the smell of sex heavy in the air.

My body begins its cascade, the feeling of three cocks simultaneously swelling inside me, ready to explode. I see the girl furiously fingering herself, wanting to be a part of the giant orgasm we were working towards. Cocks moving in and out, pumping hard and fast, her fingers almost a blur, my entire body aflame with heated passion. With one final forceful thrust and grunts to accompany them, the three men bury themselves to the hilt inside me and empty their balls completely, filling every one of my holes with their hot cum. I watch her, her body twitching and jerking as she cums, finally seeing what it looks like when I cum and it squirts out. I watch in awe as squirt after squirt shoots out of her, arcing away from her body and onto the carpet inches away. My body tenses up again, the orgasm strong and powerful, my cum exploding out of me violently as the cock comes out of my pussy. The girl moves in, drinking my cum hungrily, licking my pussy. She tastes my cum, and the cum of all the men present there. My whimper tells her that I want some, and she scoops up a tongueful, standing up and kissing my trembling mouth, her tongue sliding into mine, sharing their cum with me.

She kisses me, our tongues dancing, the taste of cum strong on her tongue. After a long drawn out kiss, she falls away from me onto the bed, softly moaning and slowly rubbing her sensitive clit.

I feel the first man's hands untying my hands, as the other two untie my ankles. They slowly lower me down to the bed, the first man laying me down and laying next to me, the other two men snuggling in close to the girl. He thanks all three of them and turns to me, his hand slowly rubbing around my nipples. He leans in and kisses my mouth softly. "Happy Birthday, baby!" he whispers to me. "I hope I made your ultimate fantasy come true."

I look up at him, the smile evidence of my pleasure and tell him, "I love your birthday present, and yes, it was my ultimate fantasy come true!" He kisses me again. "Maybe for your birthday next month, I can return the favor, although I don't know if I can top this one!"

As the exhaustion finally sets in, the five of us drift into sweet slumber, dreaming again of the events that transpired here tonight, having visions of future encounters to come...

HellCas
HellCas
9 Followers