Fitness Model Moms

Story Info
These sisters do everything together - including their sons!
12.9k words
4.55
244k
328

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,586 Followers

Author's note: I tried more experimenting with this one. There are a few scenes where events with aunts and nephews, moms and sons, are happening simultaneously. In my head, they play as a movie, switching back and forth fluidly. I experimented with writing that. I didn't use an asterisk to separate them, I just wrote them out. Hopefully it's not too hard to follow.

Fitness Model Moms

Chapter 1

"So then what happened?" Stacey asked, popping their coworker Ulysses' cock head out of her mouth, quickly resuming sucking on it.

Her younger sister, Trish was sucking on Ulysses' balls. "Mmm," she slurped on a large testicle. "He got scared. It's like he turned white and blushed at the same time."

"Poor kid," Stacey said of her nephew.

"Mmhmm," Trish nodded, her tongue sliding all around Ulysses' nut sack. The three nude fitness models were lying on Ulysses' hotel bed after a long day of shooting in London for a FIFA soccer promotion a magazine was running.

"Reminds me of us when we were that age," Trish added in between licks and kisses of his testicles.

"It does!" Stacey said, spitting on Ulysses' shaft, using her drool as lubricant to jack his shaft. "Gosh, we were so awkward. Ugly ducklings."

Trish smiled, rising to her elbow, licking her lips, admiring the shaft before her.

"Oh right. Sorry. Didn't mean to hog it to myself," Stacy smiled, pointing his cock at Trish's mouth. "Eat up!"

Trish moaned, slowly, kissing his cockhead, not caring that she tasted her sister's saliva on it.

"We need to do something. We need to figure something out - how to bring them out of their shells," the elder sister declared, watching Trish suck away on his dick.

"Mmhmm," Trish agreed, a mouth full of cock.

Stacey nonchalantly massaged Ulysses' balls with one hand, the other traveling over his washboard stomach. She shrugged, lowering her head, licking at the base of his cock, "We'll think of something!"

An hour later, Stacey was slapping Trish's ass while she lay on top of a pistoning and thrusting Ulysses. "Come on!" she grit her teeth. "Ride that fucking cock!"

Trish whimpered, "Ohh yesss." She wasn't like Stacy when it came to sex, she was far calmer; her method was slow, loving, and gentle - the opposite of Stacey.

After Trish came again, Stacey pulled her sister off Ulysses, grabbed the base of his cock and impaled herself on it. "There we go. You ready for me again, big boy?" she asked.

Ulysses said, nothing, nodding his head, his hand to Stacey's waist. "Fuck me!" she ordered.

Trish quietly lay next to them, coming off her own orgasm.

The two sisters continued on into the night, taking turns riding and cumming on Ulysses. Their dirty blonde hair and sexy, tanned, toned bodies were drenched in sweat. Finally collapsing on Ulysses, they resumed their discussion about their sons.

"He's never once mentioned girls," Stacy said, kissing over Ulysses' chest.

"I doubt they're gay," Trish added, doing the same on his other side.

"Nope. Not gay - just too shy. No self-confidence," Stacy said, kissing down to his stomach.

"Like us at that age," Trish said, doing the same on the other side.

When they got to his cock, they thoroughly cleaned it of their pussy juices.

"I love him. My sweet boy," the more sensitive Trish said in between licks.

"Mmhmm. We gotta get them out of the house, away from their computers, and dating!" Stacy added in between her own lollipop-like licks of Ulysses' dick.

Ulysses smiled, eyes closed, lying on his back while the two fitness model moms talked amongst themselves while servicing his cock.

These sisters did everything together.

*

The next morning, while Stacey packed, Trish was on her back, caressing Ulysses' face as he made love to her. She'd kiss him occasionally, smiling at him.

"You're beautiful," she told her coworker.

Ulysses opened his mouth but before words came out, Stacey interrupted him. "Trish, your turn. Lay out some clothes for the plane ride home."

"Alright," She said, smiling at Ulysses, watching him get off her, rolling onto his back.

"Fuck yes!" Stacey cheered, jumping onto Ulysses. "Give me that dick!"

Trish went about her packing, leaving clothes to change into for the plane ride while Stacey wildly bounced up and down on Ulysses' cock.

In the shower thirty minutes later, the two sisters were cleaning themselves and their friend. "I just don't know what to do," Trish said, behind Ulysses, kissing his back gingerly. "I want my baby boy to be happy."

"I think they're happy. I think they're happy playing video games," Stacey said, on her knees, sucking Ulysses' cock. "They need a kick in the butts, that'll teach them to get out there, meet some girls."

"We have to be careful with them," Trish said, rubbing Ulysses' shoulders, kissing in-between the shoulder blades. "They're sensitive."

"Ha! I don't know about that," Stacey replied, pulling his cock out of her throat, standing and French kissing Ulysses.

"They're so shy and delicate. We need to spend more time with them. Maybe I could hang out with Aaron some. Maybe go to a movie. At least he'd be around a female, you know? It might not be as awkward with his aunt as opposed to his mom," Trish suggested, hoping her nephew, Stacey's son, would loosen up some.

"Oh yeah?" Stacey asked, ending her kiss. "Well then I'm taking Bennet out. I might even flirt with him. That'll loosen him up some," Stacey laughed.

"Maybe," A concerned Trish held Ulysses from behind, her son Bennet on her mind, while her hands traveled over his muscular body in the steamy shower.

"Have we annoyed you this weekend, Ulysses?" Stacey asked. "I'm betting you haven't even been paying attention though. What with all the cock worshiping we've been giving you."

Ulysses spoke up for the first time in the trio's nearly two day marathon sex session.

"Actually I have been paying attention. You two are worried that your awkward and shy sons aren't enjoying life, won't obtain experience with women, will only sit around and play video games all the time; their nerdy, geeky ways dooming them to a sexless life. Meanwhile, you two are discussing spending more time with them in hopes it will help them feel more comfortable around the opposite sex. The boys will hang out with their aunts, instead of their mothers, potentially avoiding more awkwardness and creating a safe environment where they can relax and possibly open up to you."

The two sisters traded looks, smiled, then laughed. Ulysses recited their plan perfectly.

Chapter 2

It was close to midnight, US eastern time, when the exhausted sisters arrived to their home in Miami. As they predicted, their sons, Aaron and Bennet, were awake in front of their computers.

The mothers greeted them, asking them if they did anything while they were gone, knowing the answer. The boys said they did their usual routine, online gaming after studying a little for the community college courses they were taking. They didn't go out, didn't go to parties or events, and didn't socialize outside of the house.

Stacey and Trish noticed the house was spotless - another part of their routine. The bathrooms were scrubbed clean, the kitchen looked brand new, leftovers in the fridge. Stacey glanced out her bedroom window to their small swimming pool in the back yard, seeing no debris or leaves. She smiled, making her way to the shower, Trish was already undressing.

The weary travelers stood in the shower together, trying not to fall asleep, Trish resting her head on the taller Stacey's shoulder.

All four of them lived together. Aaron and Bennet had their own rooms, but Stacey and Trish shared the master bedroom.

They've been inseparable since Trish was born a couple years after Stacey - best friends, sisters, almost everything to one another.

Ugly ducklings was a term they often used to describe themselves as teenagers. They both had braces, glasses, acne, all cliché characteristics some teenagers grow out of in their adult years.

Stacey was always the more outgoing, loudmouth, assertive of the two. She had a few more friends than Trish growing up, but most kids thought she was the ugly bitch that always ran her mouth. Trish was the opposite - very shy, quiet, and awkward.

Stacey didn't like being unpopular and an outcast, as much as she tried to fit in, it never worked. This caused bitterness to build. Trish accepted it, too scared to make changes. Until the day she got pregnant with Bennet.

Still living with their parents, Stacey was a sophomore at a local college; Trish was a senior in high school. Stacey, growing more and more frustrated at her lack of friends, and sex, at college, decided to do something crazy. She found another nerdy kid, opened her legs for him, winked at him, and led the poor guy to her parents' house after class.

They were in the basement, her parents still at work, going at it like animals for thirty incredible seconds when the classmate came like a busted fire hydrant into her unprotected pussy.

"Oh wow!" the kid exclaimed, rolling off Stacey onto the cool basement floor.

"Yep," she agreed, catching her breath. A few quiet moments passed, they dressed, and studied for a few classes they shared, avoiding the awkwardness as best they could - until Trish came home.

Stacey had ulterior motives. She wanted to get laid, but she also wanted Trish to lose her virginity too.

"Stacey, who is - " Trish didn't have time to finish her question. Stacey grabbed her, pulling her across the room, standing her in front of the couch.

Stacey grabbed her classmate, tore his shirt off, and pulled his pants down. "Um, uh, Stacey?" the nervous college student asked.

"Shut up!" She pulled his boxers off, pushed him on the couch. Trish watched in shock.

Stacey then removed Trish's glasses, pulling up her shirt as quickly as she could, ignoring her protests, and pushed her onto her classmate. "Hi, I, um," he stuttered.

"Do it!" Stacey commanded.

"But, but, you're here," Trish said, covering her bare breasts.

"I don't care. I'm making some changes to our lives, first is losing our virginity. I went first, now it's your turn," Stacey glared. "Now get to it!"

Trish did nothing for a few seconds, scared and unsure. "Please, don't be silly, I've seen you naked before," Stacey said.

Then she slapped her sister's ass. Trish gasped, fumbled with the guy's cock, guiding it in, wincing in pain, and got to work.

He sat up and guided her to her back on the couch. Stacey watched him fuck her sister as rabidly as he did her earlier that afternoon. She smiled thinking about the changes they would make, watching her sister's eyes close, her mouth slightly open.

Then it was over. "Oh wow, yeah!" he whispered, dumping his load into Trish. "Two in one day! My brother will never believe this!" he squealed.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever, now leave. I have to talk to my sister," Stacey pulled him of her.

After he left, Trish dressed, confused about what was happening. Stacey went on to say they weren't going to be ugly ducklings forever; they were going to successful, beautiful women. They were going to have incredible lives. She promised her younger sister that she would make it happen.

Both sisters became pregnant that day. Any plans Stacey would cook up to change their image would have to be put on hold.

Chapter 3

They were able to finish college, both graduating from the same local school. It took a year longer for Stacey, but with help from family, they made it work.

By the time Trish finished college, they ditched their glasses, their acne cleared up, braces were long gone, and something else was occurring - they were working out regularly. Stacey purchased gym memberships for each of them. Stacey also enrolled them both in yoga, spin, and dance classes at the gym.

Stacey was able to land a high paying sales job, which she excelled at. A year later, she was able to get Trish an accounting job at the same company. Trish loved it, since she didn't have to deal with people as often as Stacey did.

They moved into an apartment together, along with their young sons, and saved as much money as they could.

A few years passed, the sisters looked better than ever. While excelling at their day jobs, Stacey was able to book a few modeling gigs for each of them. Trish was hesitant but after the first photo shoot she wasn't as shy in front of the camera anymore - Stacey loved it. Each time the camera would flash, she'd think about their ugly duckling years and how far they've come.

By the time Stacey was 30; both sisters were offered a lucrative modeling contract, Stacey serving as a manager of sorts. It was enough to allow them to quit their jobs and model full-time. They bought a house together, all four moved in, and they kept working.

By this time their sons were old enough to stay at home alone. Stacey arranged dates every once in a while for her and Trish. Some were double dates, some were just the trio. Some duds, others were not. Trish still had trouble watching her sister ravage and manhandle a man in front of her, not caring. Stacey was so dominant and fierce in bed. As much as Trish tried, she could never, ever be as wild as that.

They traveled more and more, the modeling agency sending them to exotic locales across the globe. Sometimes Stacey would arrange a three-way with a fellow model, or photographer here and there over the years.

They became used to having sex with the same person, at the same time. Sucking a cock together was no big deal. They never viewed it as weird or verging on incestuous. After all, they did everything together.

As they aged through their 30s, they began noticing something very familiar about their sons - the boys were just like them at that age.

After their shower, Stacey flipped through the TV stations, Trish snuggling against her.

"Nothing," Stacey said, not finding anything worth watching. She placed the remote on the bedside table and held her sister tightly.

"So we're going to take those young men out?" she asked Trish.

"Mmhmm. It'll be nice," she replied.

"I wonder how much they jack off while we're away." Stacey wondered out loud.

"Oh my," Trish trailed off.

"I wonder if they do it at the same time. They're sitting there playing their games or whatever and excuse themselves to their rooms," Stacey joked.

"I wonder what they think about. I mean," Trish paused. "! None of our business."

"They probably jack off to their aunts," Stacey blurted out.

"Stacey!" Trish swatted at Stacey's tummy.

"Think about it. The house is spotless, the pool is cleaned, they fixed us dinner, and they are always so sweet to us. We know they don't go out and try to meet girls. I bet young Bennet probably has a huge crush on his Aunt Stacey."

"Maybe Aaron has one on his Aunt Trish," Trish quietly suggested.

"If we take those boys out, we could even flirt with them; maybe have a little fun, you know?" Stacey said.

Trish shrugged, "I guess. If it helps them feel more at ease around women."

"I see us at that age. Nerdy virgins," Stacey said. "We need to help them."

"I agree."

Stacey kissed the top of Trish's head. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

They fell asleep in each other's arms like they always do.

Chapter 4

"Boo!" Stacey startled her nephew from behind. He was washing dishes after dinner the next night.

"Oh hey," Bennet said after a small jump, continuing one of the many chores he and his cousin did without being asked.

"What are your plans Saturday night?" his aunt asked.

"Uh, well, I was going to do some studying with Aaron then log on to play - "

"Nope! Wrong answer," Stacey interrupted him. "I mean, yes, study. That's very important but afterward you and I are hanging out."

"Hanging out?" Bennet paused, setting a plate in the dishwater.

"Yep. We'll go to dinner and maybe dancing. It'll be great!"

"Um, I, uh," he nervously attempted a reply.

Stacey moved past him, to the refrigerator, grabbing some water. She slapped his ass on the way out of the kitchen. "Goodnight!"

Bennet stood, mouth agape, watching his aunt in her tank top and pajamas shorts make her way toward her bedroom.

Aaron was outside adjusting a sprinkler in the backyard, testing it, making sure it worked for the system it was on. He turned the water off, satisfied it would turn on as scheduled.

"Hi," a soft voice grabbed his attention. His Aunt Trish was standing a few feet away, barefoot on the grass.

"Hey," Aaron nodded to her.

"Nice night," She smiled, looking to the clear night sky.

"Yeah, not too hot either."

"Hey Aaron, I was thinking, if you don't have plans Saturday night, maybe you and I could spend some time together."

"Um, well I was planning on doing some studying with Bennet and afterward," Aaron looked to the grass.

"Play your game," Trish smiled, finishing his thought. She took a few steps closer to him, placing her hand on his shoulder.

"Well, yeah."

"Bennet is going to be hanging out with your mom so I was thinking you and I could hang out."

"He is?"

"Mmhmm. It'll be nice. A nice night out."

"Oh. Well then, I suppose that'll be fine," Aaron adjusted his glasses.

"Great. We'll go to dinner, maybe go to a movie afterward. How's that sound?" Trish asked.

Aaron shrugged, "Sure I guess."

Trish smiled again, hugging her nephew. "Can't wait."

Thirty minutes later, the two sisters were in bed, Stacey flipping through the television, Trish snuggling against her.

"I think this will be wonderful. That's all they need - some female interaction," Trish said.

Stacey turned off the TV and combed her fingers through her sister's long hair. "Yeah maybe. Maybe not."

"What do you mean?"

"Think about us at their age. Before I brought that poor guy home from school. Before we got knocked up. We were so nerdy."

"Yes I remember."

"I think it'll take more than just female interaction to bring them out of their shells, to get them outside, away from their computers," Stacey stated.

"What do you have in mind?" Trish asked.

"I'm not sure. I think we should see how things go this weekend. But I'm leaning toward playing pretend - pretending that it's a date or we're dating them."

"Hmmm, I see."

Stacey shrugged, "I don't know. I'm just thinking out loud. I want them to be hot stud muffins like we turned out to be."

"That may happen on its own. And besides they are. To me at least," Trish said.

Stacey giggled. "I agree! They are very cute, but you know what I mean. I want women throwing themselves at them, I want them out there, confident, dating."

"Again, all that may happen in due time."

"But I want to help!" Stacey laughed.

Trish chuckled, "I know what you mean and we will."

"We'll see how things go Saturday," Stacey said. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight," Trish rose on her elbows, giving her sister a peck on the cheek. They rolled over and spooned, the warmth of each other's bodies quickly guiding them to sleep.

Chapter 5

All four dressed up; Stacey and Trish picked out their son's clothes for their "dates." Nice khaki pants and tucked in shirts, while they wore their usual short, tight dresses, showing off a lot of toned leg.

The mothers hugged their sons goodnight; the aunts took their nephews to separate restaurants to start their separate evenings.

The sons were quiet and awkward around their aunts. Trish found it odd, blaming her and Stacey's hectic work schedule for causing a rift of sorts.

"Thanks for joining me tonight. Your mother and I work a lot, so it's nice to catch up, you know?" Trish said.

"Yeah," her nephew Aaron dipped a breadstick, avoiding eye contact.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,586 Followers