Fitness Model Moms Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, don't tire out. You're doing great!" she encouraged him.

"Need to rest a bit," he replied, drinking from his water bottle.

"You know I've heard exercise is the most effective and less used anti-depressant out there," Monica said, immediately regretting her words, not wanting to make Dean feel bad. "I mean, uh, I always feel cheery and in a great mood when I'm done. Tired, but I feel great."

"Heh, yeah, maybe."

Dean caught his breath and watched his mother jog on the treadmill. "Have you," he said, watching her tanned, toned legs work.

"Hmm?" Monica asked.

"Have you thought about working more?"

"You know," Monica slowed the treadmill down, hopping off. "One of the agents that works with me called earlier. He said I was requested for a shoot in LA."

"You should go."

"Nope. I can't."

"Why not?" Dean asked.

"Because," Monica didn't want to make him feel bad. "I'm having a great time here with you. I love snuggling up to you at night," she smiled, wiping her forehead.

"Ah, I see."

Monica watched her son peer out of the open garage, something was on his mind. She assumed it was Deanna.

"Come with me," she said.

"Huh?"

"To LA for the shoot. You could come with me. You could be my assistant," Monica smiled.

"I don't know."

"Please?" she sat in his lap, her arm around his shoulder. "I'd love it. I'd make some money and spend time with my favorite person."

Dean shrugged, eyes to her thigh.

Monica tipped his chin, smiling at his face. "Please?"

"I'll think about it," Dean said. Monica kissed his forehead and got off his lap.

That night after dinner and a movie on the couch, Monica was in Dean's arms again. He didn't go right to sleep, instead holding her against him, his fingers running through her long curls.

"I'll go," he spoke up, waking his mother.

"Huh? What?"

"I said I'll go with you. To LA."

Monica smiled, rising up to kiss his cheek. "Thank you."

***

"Who's this? Who are you?" the annoying photograph asked Monica and Dean on the Malibu beach location.

"Oh, this is Dean, he's my - " Monica said.

"Hey, no! No! Those go there!" the photographer interrupted Monica, shouting orders to a staff member.

Monica shrugged, shooting her son a smile. "Just hang out here, behind the cameras. Thanks again for coming with me."

"Yeah, it's nice here," Dean said, looking around at the beach, the Pacific Ocean behind him.

"I agree. We'll have a wonderful dinner tonight too," Monica said, removing the towel, exposing her tanned body, wearing a thong bikini. She left Dean, making her way to Ulysses.

"Hi," Ulysses said. He was already in position, wearing tiny bright orange spandex shorts.

Monica smiled at him, glancing to the shorts. "Those look horrible."

"I agree, but I'm getting paid. Besides they match your bikini," he said.

She glanced once more to his shorts, particularly the bulge therein. "No," Monica told herself, stopping the images of herself on her knees, in the sand, sucking Ulysses' dick as the sun set from appearing in her head. She turned around and waited for the photographer.

The photographer, barking orders the whole time, set his camera up. He was actually happy to work with Monica, but no one could tell based on how he bossed everyone around.

Monica and Ulysses took it with stride, doing their best on the job.

"Oh yeah, just like that," the photographer said, when Monica went to her knees, her hand on Ulysses' thigh. She glanced at Dean, smiling at him and for the camera simultaneously.

"Perfect, perfect! Mon, stand," he kept taking photos.

"Now turn around," he ordered. Monica complied, smiling over her shoulder, her hand on Ulysses' stomach, his hand on her back just above her ass.

Dean watched intently. He couldn't help but admire her beauty. Over the years, he never cared or bothered to look at her work - until that night on the couch. Here he was in person, seeing his mother work, posing with a muscular hunk.

A couple hours later, after a few breaks to adjust equipment, Monica was spending her time with Dean as they ate sandwiches.

"That's it. We're done for today, pack it up," the photographer commanded.

Monica gave Ulysses a hug, "Thanks. Good seeing you again."

Dean watched the exchange, nodding goodbye to Ulysses.

Monica grabbed her towel and bag from Dean, "Ready?"

She grabbed his hand and they left the beach. Dean looked over his shoulder at Ulysses.

The dinner was at an upscale restaurant near the beach. Dean and Monica both dressed up and were enjoying wine.

"Mom, that guy. Why don't you hang out with him while we're here?" Dean asked in between sips.

"What?" Monica was a little hurt. "Why?"

"Well, I mean, I just figured you'd have more fun with him. Look at him. Look at you for that matter."

"Thank you," she felt her cheeks redden. "But Dean, I don't care about hanging out with him," she placed her hand on his. "I told you, you're the only one I want to spend time with."

"I know, but Mom, come on. You two are similar. Same field. Same physical fitness level or whatever it's called."

"He's with Gia. I think," Monica told a half-truth.

"I simply suggested you hang out with him, I didn't mean - "

"No. You are all I care to spend time with. Case closed, young man," Monica winked.

"Fine," Dean sipped more wine.

Dean drove back to the hotel, his mother a bit too tipsy.

He helped her enter the room. "I'm fine, I'm fine," she slurred.

"Get over here," Monica tried to push him on the bed.

"You mean 'there' since you're pushing me to a place, not pulling me to one?"

"Shut up," Monica climbed on top of him, straddling him, causing him to lie on his back.

"I love you. So much, more than anything," she hugged him, her wild curls tickling his face. He patted her back and moved a few locks away from his mouth.

"Love you too."

"You're all that matters. I want you to be happy again," Monica confessed.

"Mom, I don't - "

"Shhhh," she rose on her elbows, staring into his face. She gave him a sloppy kiss on the lips.

"Um, Mom?"

"Sorry. Now get off me and get in the bed."

"But you're the one on me."

"Shut up," Monica said, climbing off her son, pulling the covers back. Dean followed suit, doing the same, after taking his shoes and pants off.

Lying there in his boxers and untucked shirt, he held his inebriated mother, still in her dress. He kissed her head, smiled softly and went to sleep.

-4-

"You're wearing me out, Mom," Dean, out of breath, sat a barbell down and wiped his forehead with his t-shirt. They were back home a few days later and working out in the garage.

"Aww, come on now, it's not that bad," his mother tickled his side, causing him to back away, inadvertently hitting the chair with the back of legs, deciding to sit on it.

Monica smiled down at him, gathering up sweat from her exposed midriff and flinging it on her son. "Guess we should hit the showers," she joked.

"We?"

She didn't answer, instead grabbing her towel and sitting on Dean - straddling him while wiping his face of sweat.

When she was done, she held his face, caressing it with her thumbs, looking into his eyes. They said nothing for nearly a minute.

"Smile for me?" Monica asked.

"Mom - "

"Please? It's the most beautiful sight in the world to me."

Dean shook his head, lowering his eyes to her tummy. Looking to her face, he offered a weak, yet genuine, smile.

"Thank you," his mother smiled back.

She forgot she was straddling him, even when his hands went to her sweaty waist, sliding to the small of her back.

She ran her fingers through his hair, mom and son gazing to the other's face.

Then the chair broke.

Monica and Dean came crashing down, his mother laughing. Dean slid to the floor, holding her in his arms. "You ok?"

"I'm fine!" Monica laughed, throwing her arms around him.

"Alright, let's get up," he said, but she wouldn't budge.

"Come on, let's go. Crappy old chair," Dean grumbled.

"Nope. You'll have to go to your feet, squeeze your butt muscles and lift up, while holding me."

"What? Just stand up."

"No, do that part of a squat, using me as extra weight. You can carry me into the house."

"Fine," Dean went to his feet, his mother's legs around him. "Ready? Here we go."

He stood, Monica nearly slipping off him. "Grab me!"

Dean quickly caught her before her slippery arms slid off his neck. Their eyes widened, unable to move. Dean's hands were firmly holding his mother by her ass.

"Um, I'll put you down now," he said after a brief moment of embarrassment.

"Yeah," she nodded.

She unwrapped her legs when he set her down and headed inside. In the shower, Monica tried not to be bothered by the brief exchange, though she couldn't deny it felt a little strange - sexual, especially when he held her in place by her waist. She pushed those thoughts aside and continued on her mission. Dean was getting better and better each day. She wondered if his time of mourning was nearly over.

***

A couple weeks passed. Monica and her son were inseparable. They went out to dinner, to movies, to the beach. Dean even made jokes about the butt grabbing incident. Monica flirted back with him, offering her thong covered butt to him at the beach one weekend. He shook his head, declining. His mother shrugged, told him it was his loss, and dove into the water.

Dean went on another photo shoot with Monica. It was the same annoying photographer and Ulysses again.

"Yes! Just like that," the photographer said. "No! Your hand here," he grabbed Monica's hand placing it on Ulysses' stomach.

"Good, now look over that way, tilt your chin up," he said.

Monica and Ulysses went with it, knowing the photographer loved working with them even if he was pushy.

After the shoot, Monica hugged Dean, kissing his cheek.

"You look great, as usual, Mom," Dean said.

"Thank you!" Monica took her bag from him.

"Hey I was thinking you and Ulysses could go out to dinner tonight," Dean suggested.

"Huh? No, silly, I'm ordering room service for us tonight."

"I know, but don't you want to go out?"

"He's with Gia, I told you that."

"Is he though?" Dean questioned.

"Dean, what's this about?"

"We've been spending a lot of time together. You don't have to be around me 24/7. I'm not going to do anything horrible to myself. I'm feeling better. If you want to go out and have a nice evening, go."

"Don't you want to spend time with me?"

"Yes, but, it could be too much. You know? You're not my," Dean paused. "If you want to date, you should. I'll be fine. Really, I will," Dean explained.

Monica was hurt. She wanted another evening with her son. She didn't want to be with anyone else.

"Hey, it's cool. I just don't want us feeling weird about being around each all the time."

"Ok," Monica nodded, rummaging through her bag, unable to look at her son. She felt like crying. She imagined sharing ice cream, wine, after a nice veggie platter first with Dean.

She threw a towel around her shoulder and walked toward Ulysses.

"Hey," she hugged him. "Dinner tonight?"

Ulysses looked to Dean, watching him pack her things, "Uh. Sure, I guess."

Eyes on Monica again, "Aren't you and him togeth - "

"You're room?" Monica interrupted.

***

She tried to be talkative, she tried to flirt; they even shared a room service dessert - like she would've with Dean. Nothing felt right.

Monica got off his room's couch, walking to the balcony, seeing the moonlit ocean.

Ulysses sensed something was wrong, approaching her from behind, his hands on her shoulders. "You ok?" he kissed her neck.

Monica closed her eyes, tilting her head, letting him kiss her neck again. She could feel his erection through his pants against her ass.

She took a deep breath and turned around to face him. "It's Dean. He and I are, we're, uh - "

"Monica, it's fine. It's ok. I should've asked on the beach. You and he aren't like Gia and I."

"Huh?"

"Or how you and I were. You know, friends, that have a little fun every once in a while. I see you and him together; I should've known you two were a couple. I should've said no to dinner. I'm sorry," Ulysses confessed.

"Oh, um, yes, well - "

"So you like the younger guys," Ulysses chuckled. "Why don't you go to him now? You seemed upset on the beach. Maybe go work things out with him. Watching you two at the photo shoots, I can tell you're in love - he's a lucky guy."

Monica didn't know what to say. "Uh, sure, yeah I'll do that."

Ulysses walked her to the door, giving her a hug goodnight. Her mouth hung open when he closed the door. She turned, making her way back to her and Dean's room.

"Hey. You're back," Dean said, watching his mother enter. He was flipping through the television.

"Yep."

"How was dinner?"

"Fine," Monica undressed down to her bra and thong.

"He's a lucky guy. Being able to work with and date you," Dean complimented her.

She ignored her pajamas and climbed into bed, his arm going around her. "This is where I want to be."

Dean sighed, pulling her close, kissing her head. "Ok, Mom. As long as you're happy."

"As long as I'm happy?" Monica sat up. "Dean, it's you who I want to be happy. We haven't talked about anything; about her," Monica said referring to Deanna.

"Mom, I don't want to talk about it."

She paused a moment, caressing his face. "The wedding date you two set is coming up soon."

"I know."

She said no more, lying back down in his arms, her hand slowly rubbing his chest and stomach.

-5-

"Are you and Dean coming?" Gia asked Monica on the phone. She was referring to Key West photo shoot on a cruise ship on Valentine's Day weekend. Gia was also naked, lying on her stomach, Ulysses peppering her back and ass with kisses.

"Yep, we sure are," Monica answered. She was sitting on Dean's lap again, watching him stare blankly forward. She was concerned about him again. He and Deanna would be getting married that weekend. Monica would've danced with her son at the wedding that wasn't happening now.

"Great! He seems like a nice guy. Ulysses was telling me about you two, how great you looked together," Gia said, suppressing a moan as Ulysses brought her ass to his face behind her.

"Yes. He's wonderful," Monica ran her fingers through his hair. "Listen, Gia, the thing about Dean - I've been trying to tell you, but keep getting interrupted. Dean is actually my - "

There was a knock at Gia's door, "Oh geez, I better go. TJ, Ulysses' friend is here. I've never had two men at once! I'm excited. I'll talk to you later!" Gia ended the call.

"Wow," Monica set her phone down. She resumed watching her quiet son. She knew Deanna and their wedding was on his mind.

Trying to take his mind off it, Monica spoke up, "Gia and Ulysses think you're my boyfriend."

That did the trick. Dean was shaken from his trance. "What?"

"I've been trying to tell them you're my son, but I keep getting interrupted. Deep down, I don't care if they think that," Monica smiled.

Dean nodded, placing his hand on her bare thigh. "I guess it's not a big deal."

"Luckily, nothing awkward has come up yet," Monica said.

"Right."

"So, boyfriend, take me to bed."

"Huh?"

"You heard me. Pick me from here, use those butt muscles and lift me off this couch!"

Dean chuckled, arms around her legs and waist, and lifted her. He took her to bed like she told him, laying her on his mattress. She still slept in his room with him.

"You'd make a great boyfriend," Monica said, rubbing his arms, after he placed her on the mattress and sat there for a moment.

"Mom, that's a little weird."

"I know. But I'm just saying it as a woman, not your mother."

"Well, thanks, I guess."

Monica sat up, grabbing his face, kissing his cheek then his lips. "Are you coming with me to Key West?"

"Might as well. My leave of absence from work is almost over. I should go while I can."

"Good idea. We'll have a great time."

***

Dean watched his mother from an upper deck of the ship. Monica, with a fresh light-brown with blonde highlights dye job, was with Gia, Ulysses, and several other models. They were shooting a promotion for a fitness program the cruise line had on their ships. It would go into brochures and other materials marketing would use. It would turn into a nice weekend getaway after the shoot.

Deanna was on his mind. This was their wedding weekend - a few days before Valentine's Day. He pictured the two of them on this ship, a honeymoon, holding hands, looking out into the tropical waters. Instead, his mother came into view. She was waving up at him from below in between photos. She playfully blew him a kiss.

Monica no longer cared that she had been unable to tell her coworkers the man she's with is her son. She was happy Dean was with her.

At dinner in the restaurant, the foursome sat at a round booth, sharing appetizers and drinks. Monica noticed Gia's hand on Ulysses' thigh; she mimicked it, putting her own hand on Dean's. He put his arm around her pulling her in close, while Gia and his mother talked about career goals and stories from past shoots. Dean was mostly quiet.

"I have some champagne in my room," Gia said. "Join us?" she asked Monica and Dean.

Monica thought a little champagne and good company would help Dean take his mind off of things. She answered yes for both of them.

This turned out to be a mistake - the awkward situation that hadn't yet happened, did.

All four of them were on Gia's bed, the women being held by the men, drinking champagne. Gia had several glasses and was quite drunk.

"Ok, time to take care of our men," Gia blurted out, tossing her empty glass over her shoulder.

Monica's mouth dropped, watching Gia fling her dress off, over her head. She turned around, her pussy going to Ulysses' face. He had a few glasses too and didn't bother stopping her. Monica watched Gia fish his cock out of his pants, sucking, slobbering all over it, while Ulysses tongue dove into her pussy.

"Ok, we should leave. Dean," Monica nodded toward the door.

Gia didn't care or pay attention. Monica glanced over her shoulder before she exited the room to see Gia deep throating Ulysses, gagging on his cock in the process.

"I am so, so sorry," Monica, embarrassed led Dean back to their room. "She was drinking, she thinks you and I are a couple."

"Don't worry about it," Dean said.

Stopping at their room door, Monica hugged him, ending the embrace with a quick kiss on the lips. "Let's change and find one of the hot tubs."

"Alright. Fine with me," he put his arm around her and entered their room.

***

They walked along the deck of the ship. Monica in a white thong bikini with matching white sash around her hips. It was long, extending to her knees.

They were holding hands, Dean looking away out into the moonlit water.

"Dean, let's talk," Monica stopped him. They stood at a rail, Dean's eyes down to the waves below.

"Please tell me how you're doing. Are you feeling better? Am I helping?" Monica asked.

Dean sighed. "I guess. I'm still here."

"Yes, but how do you feel?" she turned him toward her, her hands rubbing his chest and shoulders.

Dean thought for a moment before answering. "It's hard. Very difficult. We had everything planned. It seemed so perfect. We were going to be married this weekend. She liked you, I liked her family. She loved me. Now it's gone. Forever."

"No, it's not gone forever," Monica grabbed his face, kissing his lips. "I love you. I'm here for you."

"I know but you're my - "

"Mom? Yes and I'm going to help you get through this," she kissed his lips again.

Dean was tearing up, shaking his head, "But."

"No buts," another kiss on the lips. He placed his hands on her waist, she kissed him again. Monica gazed into his eyes and she still saw so much sadness, emptiness. She had no words, nothing to say, so she kissed him again.