Fitting Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But neither was true. Her hooded eyes held nothing but lust as she stood over me. "Lie down," she ordered as she began crouching over me again.

Still confused, but much less concerned, I awkwardly spread out on the small dressing room floor.

As soon as my back hit the floor, Kristyn was on top of me again. But this time, rather than straddling my hips, her pussy hovered over my breasts as she straddled my chest.

"What are you doing?" I asked breathlessly as she rolled my aching nipples between her fingers.

"I want to cum on your perfect tits," she moaned quietly as she lowered herself onto my breast.

Before I could question why she would want to do such a thing, she began thrusting her warm, wet pussy against my breast. She used one of her hands to massage her own breasts as her other flicked at her swollen clit, while also flicking over my sensitive nipple.

I watched her face above me contort as she was brought back to the edge of her climax. To say it was beautiful to watch would be an understatement.

Between Kristyn's dripping pussy grinding against my breast and watching her climax, I felt myself growing wet again. I couldn't help but bring my hand between my own legs, alternating between thrusting my fingers inside of myself and rubbing them around my sensitive clit.

Together, Kristyn and I cried out as our bodies began to shake with pleasure. She was the first to cum, her juices pouring onto my breasts as she rode them.

When she was done, she was quick to knock my hand away from my aching nub as she twisted around and buried her tongue in my pussy lips. I came almost instantly, her wet tongue dipping into me to taste my juices again.

We were quick to get dressed then, scrambling to clothe ourselves before any of Kristyn's co-workers started to wonder where she had gone. When we were dressed, she pulled me in for one last, long kiss before we said our goodbyes.

"Thank you for all your help," I smiled as we emerged from the change room.

As Kristyn rang me through the cash, she laughed, handing me the red lacy lingerie in a little bag.

When I looked at her questionably, she grinned and shot me a wink, her voice dropping low so nobody could hear. "Any girl who can make me cum like that deserves lingerie on me."

I left the boutique quickly after that. But I would definitely be returning the next time I was in need of panties.

12