Fitting Room Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,150 Followers

I was getting more excited too, not by the people demanding entrance, but by the erotic movements of the sexy woman in front of me. Although we had been fucking for just over two minutes, her juices were flowing copiously; her body was writhing in bliss and her legs were swiveling, driving her knees down and back into the carpet. From force of habit, I had been taking it easy, wanting our fun to last, but I was finally starting to get concerned about the situation. The next ultimatum from the man outside the door increased my trepidation.

"If you don't come out of that dressing room right now, I'm going to call the police."

That seemed to make Debbie even more excited than she had been, but she was having one problem. "George," she whispered to me. "I don't think I can cum without someone playing with my clit. The bench is in the way so I can't reach it and I don't think you can either. You'll have to sit on it so I can straddle your lap and you can finger my pussy."

Once again, this was a reasonable request from one of my lady friends, and alright with me, so I carefully withdrew my cock from her dripping pussy and got to my feet. Debbie straightened up and moved out of the way, and I went around her and sat on the wooden bench, my cock, with her juices dripping from it, was protruding from my lap. She straddled me and slowly lowered her body, holding her pussy lips apart, while I held my shaft upright for Debbie to impale herself. When contact was made, she reached down and held the head against the sweet pink hole where we wanted it.

We were both so wet there was no need to spread her lubrication as I had done before, and her pussy was stretched enough from our earlier fucking that there was no need to insert it gradually. Even so, Debbie wanted to be sure to do it right, so she slowly lowered her body, letting my shaft slip into the extremely hospitable place it had visited before. She didn't stop until the whole length of my cock had been engulfed by her pussy. As we had immediately after our previous penetration, we stayed in that position for almost a minute, letting the waves of pleasure sweep through both of our bodies. There was no more noise outside the door, and I hoped there would be none.

Apparently the man who had been pounding on the door had left, perhaps to make good his threat. I wasn't really concerned, because I still considered us to be in a place where we were entitled to privacy, not really in a public place, so I didn't believe we were breaking any law. Even if we were, I doubt that I would have been able to stop myself from doing what I did next, which was to reach up and fondle Debbie's breasts, especially her rigid nipples, and hold them gently between my fingers.

"Mmmmm, that feels good," she murmured, as she flexed her thighs and began rising slowly from my lap, lifting her pussy from my hard shaft.

She stopped when only the head was still inside, paused and lowered her body to envelop my cock again. I thrust up to meet her and, when our bodies came together with a satisfying wet noise, some of her juices splashed out onto my legs. She didn't stay seated very long, but raised and lowered her body again, producing an even wetter noise, accompanied by sighs of pleasure from both of our throats.

Debbie continued slowly fucking herself on my cock, and I fondled her breasts and caressed the rest of her body. Both of us whispered of our pleasure, and she expressed a hope that the busybodies would stay away and leave us alone. I agreed. Even though I told her I didn't think we were doing anything illegal, I would have been reluctant to try to prove that in a court of law. What I really wanted was for both of us to cum, put on our clothes and leave before the cops arrived, if they were going to.

What Debbie really wanted to do was fuck. While I ran my hands all over her shapely frame, she moved slowly up and down on my cock, expressing in a loud whisper how good it felt. It felt good to me too, despite my concern about possibly spending that night in the city jail, but I expressed only the first part of those thoughts.

As we continued, Debbie's movements became more and more erratic. With every stroke, as she writhed in pleasure and bounced up and down, her body yawed from side to side, and her flailing arms kept thumping against the wall of the fitting room. A little earlier, the noise might have concerned me, but I knew we had already been as caught as we were going to be, and I was mostly concentrating on getting done and getting gone. That was something of a shame, too, because we were doing some really good fucking.

Debbie increased the speed of her strokes, and they started to become even wilder, with her body thrashing about on my lap. My hands and arms were still active, but it had become a matter keeping her from falling as much as caressing her. She was getting closer to cumming, and so was I. The volcano of pleasure that had started building inside me when I first gazed on Debbie's scantily clad form was getting ready to erupt, and I knew hers was in the same state.

She knew it too. "Play with my clit, George," she whispered over her shoulder. "I'm ready to cum."

I ran my hand down Debbie's flat belly and through her soft pubic curls and found a pool of her juices. I knew what to do with it, and I scooped up some of the contents with my fingers. The juices were as delicious as they had been earlier, but my snack was interrupted.

"My clit! Play with my clit!"

I was willing to do that too, so I found the little swollen cutie and squeezed it gently between two folds of her inner lips. Debbie increased her speed, moving up and down and enveloping my cock, while I thrust up into her and stroked her clit at the same pace.

"Yes! Yes! Like that! She whispered. A minute later: Oh! Oh! I'm cumming!" she crooned joyously.

I didn't know if people were listening to our goings-on or not but, if they were, they probably heard and were scandalized by what Debbie said. She bounced up and down, faster than ever, and her arms pummeled the partition behind us with every stroke, because I was leaning back to keep her from falling off my lap. I matched her speed, both in ramming my cock up into her pussy and in playing with her clit between folds of its protective hood.

Debbie gave another cry, both loud and incoherent, and I felt all her muscles clenching, followed by completely sagging back against me. I kept driving my cock up into her pussy and, seconds later, I climaxed, sighing and groaning at the tremendous eruption of pleasure from within my body. I still didn't stop, but drove my cock in and out of Debbie's pussy until I ejaculated two more times. After that, I was just as tired and satisfied as she was.

A few minutes after our climaxes, Debbie leaned against me and whispered of the concern she was just then starting to feel. "You know, George, I wonder if that guy really did call the cops. What do you think?"

"I don't know, but I don't think I want to find out. I mean, I think we should get cleaned up a bit, get dressed, and get out of here."

"I think you're right. The lingerie in this store is nothing special anyhow, and I really don't like the way people kept hassling us when I was trying it on."

She stood up slowly, pulling her pussy from around my cock. A gush of her juices poured onto her legs and mine, and onto the carpet. A lot of it was wasted, but not all of it would be, as long as we got to clean each other up. Debbie had the same idea. She turned around, got to her knees, removed the condom from my softening cock and leaned forward. Less than a minute later, her tongue had cleaned the semen from the head and the shaft, and it was my turn to do the same for her, and for myself, because I was aware of how good her fresh juices would taste.

After finishing, Debbie backed away, spread her legs and waited. In a matter of seconds, I was kneeling in front of her and greedily tonguing the nectar from her legs, crotch and pussy, even sucking the freshest juices from the pink hole that had produced them. I was starting to get in something of a hurry, and didn't take as long as I might have, but I licked up almost all the juices her pussy had produced. I like to think I have my priorities straight.

We got dressed quickly. Debbie wrapped the used condom in a Kleenex she took from her purse, to be disposed of in a handy trash container. Not wanting to be accused of stealing, she made a point of leaving all the garments, properly matched, on the bench, including the bra she had worn briefly. With both of us dressed and ready to leave, I cautiously unlocked the door and looked out onto the sales floor.

Nobody seemed to be watching our fitting room just then, so we stepped quickly through the door and began to saunter away. We had walked about twenty feet, when a woman's voice called out for us to wait. We didn't.

"Hey, you two! Stop!" she yelled at us as we strolled out onto the sales floor.

We still didn't do what she wanted, but walked away more quickly, through the front door of the store and out onto the street. Although the sales staff and Management and maybe even the police may have wanted to become better acquainted with us, there was no pursuit, and we hurried down to the corner and across the street, where Debbie entered another department store.

"I really appreciate your help, George," she told me, smiling lewdly at me at the recollection of what we had just done. "But I think I can take it from here. I know how you feel about shopping for women's clothes." We kissed and parted company, at least for that day.


Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Debbie and I did. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when they take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like every other author on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,150 Followers
12