Five

Story Info
Alice has been bad, but her punishment isn't all it seems.
1.7k words
4.03
27.8k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KallieHF
KallieHF
932 Followers

Alice was in the kitchen when she heard Mei call out to her. "Alice! Punishment time!"

"Just one moment, Miss," Alice yelled back.

She finished loading the dishes into the dish-washer, set it running, and then started to walk slowly over to the door to her and Mei's bedroom. The door was shut. Alice knocked slowly, three times.

"You can come in."

Alice turned the doorknob and opened the door. Inside, the lights were low. Mei was sat on the bed, looking perfectly tranquil and in control as she stared intently at Alice. Alice swallowed. That look always gave her the shivers. Following protocol, Alice slowly walked over to stand in front of Mei. As she did, she looked at her partner. As always, Mei took her breath away. Mei was wearing a long dress held in place with a wide sash around her waist, accentuating her curvaceous form. Alice's eyes traced a line from her girlfriend's large, swelling chest, past her waist and her round stomach, to the generous swell of her hips. In Alice's eyes, Mei was the most beautiful girl the world. She loved her and she loved every moment they spent together. Although moments like these did complicate that a little bit.

Alice knelt down in front of Mei fixed her gaze to the floor. "I'm ready for my punishment," she said quietly.

It was a long time before Mei replied. As the silence drew on, Alice's apprehension grew as she contemplated her forthcoming punishment. But she did not allow her posture to slip one bit.

"Stand up," Mei ordered eventually. Alice rose to her feet, and looked at her girlfriend again. "Do you understand why you are being punished?"

"Yes, Miss."

"Do you agree that you ought to be punished?"

"Yes, Miss. I was naughty."

"Good girl." Those words, from Mei's lips, always made Alice's breath come quick. Mei held out her hand. "You know what I want."

"Yes, Miss." Alice did. She reached underneath her skirt and slipped her thumbs into the waistband of her panties, and pulled them down. As she stepped out of them and picked them up, the feeling of the cool air directly against her pussy made her shiver, and made her realise she was wet. Alice wasn't surprised. She was always wet when she was punished. It wasn't the pain. It was the reminder of her submission. She balled up her panties and handed them to Mei, who set them down on the bed next to herself. Alice wouldn't be allowed to wear panties around the house until they were returned to her.

"Get ready," Mei instructed, leaning backwards slightly and indicating her lap. Alice nodded. She moved close to her girlfriend and bent across her, resting her torso on Mei's thick, velvet thighs. She felt one of Mei's hands rest flat against her lower back. Alice shivered again.

"Miss, you haven't told me how many spanks I will receive," Alice said, as the thought occurred to her. Normally, Mei would have told her by this point.

"No, I haven't," Mei replied serenely. "Do I need to?"

"No, Miss." Alice paled.

"That's right. Your punishment is for me to decide. As many or as few spanks as I choose." Her voice was calming but deeply authoritative.

"Yes, Miss." Alice felt herself drifting close to subspace.

"That's right," Mei said again. "But I will tell you. You will receive five spanks as punishment."

Alice felt a little uncertain as she settled over Mei's lap. "Are... are you sure five spanks is enough, Miss? I was naughty."

"Yes you were, my girl," Mei replied, with a smile on her face. "But I'm quite sure five spanks will be more than enough. Ready?"

Alice lifted her skirt and braced herself. "Ready."

*Smack!*

"One," Alice whimpered. Mei always expected her to count out loud. *Smack!* "Two." *Smack!* "Three." *Smack!* "Four." *Smack!* "Five."

"There, all finished. What do you say?"

"Thank you for my punishment, Miss," Alice intoned. Truthfully, she was a little confused. Five spanks wasn't much at all, by their standards.

"You're welcome." Mei was still smiling happily, like she knew something Alice didn't. "Hey, Alice. Do you remember this morning?"

"This morning?" Alice echoed. She wasn't sure what Mei was referring to.

"You don't remember me calling you in here? Telling you to lie down on the bed?" A note of mischief entered Mei's voice. "Hypnotizing you?"

"No, Miss," Alice said slowly. It dawned on her that her punishment wasn't over yet. Mei had something else planned. That turned her on as much as it scared her. "Miss, what-"

"Listen to me now, Alice." Mei's domineering voice cut across Alice's, silencing her and commanding her attention. "Rewind."

***

Alice felt a little uncertain as she settled over Mei's lap. "Are... are you sure five spanks is enough, Miss? I was naughty."

"Yes you were, my girl," Mei replied, with a smile on her face. "But I'm quite sure five spanks will be more than enough. Ready?"

Alice lifted her skirt and braced herself. "Ready."

*Smack!*

Alice gasped out loud. Mei hadn't smacked her any harder than usual, but for some reason the pain was far more intense. It was like her ass was already raw and sensitive.

"What do you say, Alice?" Mei chided.

"One. Sorry Miss." Alice tried to brace herself properly for the second strike.

*Smack!*

"Ah! Two." *Smack!* "Ah! Three." *Smack!* "Ahh! Four." *Smack!* "Ahhhh! Five."

"There, all finished. What do you say?"

"Thank you for my punishment, Miss." Alice wasn't sure what to think. Normally five spanks wasn't very much for them, but those had felt more like ten spanks than five.

"You're welcome." There were sparks of humour in Mei's eyes. "How did that feel?"

"It was... intense," Alice answered. She noticed the way Mei was looking at her, and her eyes narrowed. "Did you do something sneaky?"

"Rewind."

***

Alice felt a little uncertain as she settled over Mei's lap. "Are... are you sure five spanks is enough, Miss? I was naughty."

"Yes you were, my girl," Mei replied, with a smile on her face. "But I'm quite sure five spanks will be more than enough. Ready?"

Alice lifted her skirt, pulled down her panties, and braced herself. For some reason, as she pulled her panties over her ass she noticed her skin was already warm and tender. "Ready."

*Smack!*

"Fuck!" Alice yelled. It had hurt so much! Enough to cause her to break protocol. That was definitely the hardest spank of her life. Or was it? It didn't seem like Mei had actually hit her any harder than usual.

"Alice!" Mei reproached. "Be a good girl and take your punishment properly."

"Yes, Miss. Sorry Miss. One."

*Smack!* "Ahhhhh! Two." *Smack!* "Ahhhhhhh! Three." *Smack!* "Ohhhh sh-... Four." *Smack!* "Ahhhh! Oh, fuck! Sorry Miss, please, I'm sorry. F-five."

"There, all finished. What do you say?"

"T-thank you for my punishment, Miss."

"You're welcome." Mei smiled. "What's the matter Alice? Feeling sensitive?"

"Yeah." Alice gingerly rubbed her ass, and then squirmed. "Did... did you do something to me?"

"Yes I did," Mei replied happily. "I've given you a trigger that makes you forget your punishment, so I can spank you over and over and over again. As many times as I want."

"What?" Alice whined, although part of her was suddenly and intensely aroused. "But that's not fair! You can't-"

"Rewind."

***

Alice felt a little uncertain as she settled over Mei's lap. She was feeling strangely fuzzy and confused. It was like hours had passed in moments. "Are... are you sure five spanks is enough, Miss? I was naughty."

"Yes you were, my girl," Mei replied, with a smile on her face. "But I'm quite sure five spanks will be more than enough. Ready?"

Alice lifted her skirt, pulled down her panties, and braced herself. As she removed her panties, she flinched hard, hissing through her teeth. Her ass hurt so much! She looked back, and saw that her skin was glowing red and hot. But that was no excuse. She deserved to be punished. "Ready."

*Smack!*

Alice shrieked. Instantly, her ass was aflame. She'd never known such intense pain. She balled up her fists and battered them uselessly against Mei's legs.

"Alice!" Mei said sharply. "You know you need to count for me."

"Y-yes, Miss. Sorry Miss." Alice took a moment to compose herself. "O-one."

*Smack!*

"F-fuck!" There were tears in Alice's eyes. The feeling of being smacked was so strong, so overpowering. She'd never know anything like it. She had no idea why it hurt so much, but it did.

"Count for me, Alice," Mei ordered.

"Y-yes Miss. S-sorry Miss. Two."

*Smack!*

"Nooooo!" Alice howled. She held on to her Mistress for dear life, writhing in her lap. It was all she could do. She was in far too much pain to think. Each blow was a lance of pain into her body, making her spasm and yowl. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she babbled.

"Count." Mei insisted.

"I can't!" Alice was crying now. "Please Miss, I can't, I can't, I can't. I promise I'll never be bad again, I promise."

"Alice." Mei's tone was merciless. "Count, or I'll have to double your punishment.

Nothing terrified Alice as much as that. She couldn't believe she was in this much pain, having only had three spanks. Even the five she was meant to receive seemed unbearable. Ten was far beyond what she could countenance. "Th-three."

*Smack!*

Alice just screamed. She couldn't find any words to complain with. All she knew was she had to hold on, had to be a good girl. She had to take her punishment. And she had to count.

"F... Four."

*Smack!*

"That's it." Mei sounded so kind and gentle now, holding Alice as the poor girl sobbed into her. She hauled her submissive up from her lap and into her arms. "That's it. All done now. That's five spanks."

"F-five," Alice repeated numbly. "Th-thank you for my p-punishment."

"That's right. Five. Good girl. You're such a good girl, even when you're naughty."

Mei just held her for a while. She knew that was the kind of care Alice liked. Eventually, Alice managed to speak. "You... you definitely did something to me, right Miss?"

Mei grinned. "Remember," she said.

The memories crashed over Alice. She hadn't received five spanks. It had been thirty, forty, fifty. She couldn't tell. The memory of all that pain returned too, sending her into a fresh bout of sobbing. But Mei was there, kissing her through the tears. Alice smiled. Such a devious punishment.

"I love you, Miss," she whispered, and playfully contemplated doing or saying something that would get her punished all over again. "You bitch."

KallieHF
KallieHF
932 Followers